Most Amazing Bollywood On-Screen Couple

Mae

sarNie Adult
They are both very gorgeous...although, I never knew they made a film together...hmmm, gonna have to check it out... And I really like Arjun Rampal with Aish too...

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, what else can I say except repeat that they both look so gorgeous. I truly believe that Aishawaraya is one of the most beautiful women in the world. She looks so stylish and classy in every angle.

Wish to see her with the hubby Abhishek on screen together. Or maybe Aishy with Shahrukh in a new romantic comedy :slapandkissse3: style.

Thanks for the lovely pix.

Kelly

Yeah they look good onscreen but in reality the two dun seem to like each other muah...it's all kuc of Ash. She rella needs to change her additude if she wants to get along wit bollywood. I read some stuff on them n a mag. n online not so good.

IHeartFendi

sarNie Egg
It's so hard to say because in the entertainment world, so many people say so many things...you don't know what is true and what isn't. Which is why I never try to get into their personal lives. Who likes who, who hates who, I let everyone else deal with that. As a fan of good acting and great cinema, I put all my energy into the art of movie-making itself.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I thought the pairing of Aish and Arjun was amazing, but her pairing with Hritik esp in Jodha Akhbar will be even superb! Can't wait for the film to be aired.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i've never seen them act before they looks good together though.. he's HOT!

i love sharuk and kajol together also :wub: i watch just re-watching kuch kuch hotha hai the other day!

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
I love this pair and they have great chemistry!!!! They are like the hottest pair onscreen now, but my favorite couple is Shahid and Amrita!!! I hope to see them more in films!!!!

Here are two romantic videos of them in Jodha Akbar, I love these songs!!!!

Jashn-e-Baharaa

In lamho ke daaman mein

cecilia

Staff member
I thought the pairing of Aish and Arjun was amazing, but her pairing with Hritik esp in Jodha Akhbar will be even superb! Can't wait for the film to be aired.
cikna, i agree with you .. i thought arjun and aish are like the BEST together but damn, in JODHA AKHBAR, man, are they hot or what ..
i especially like the part of him going to her palace asking her to come back after he blame her for having an affair? leaking info? not sure, but man, that was so cute how they make everyone cover their heads with the sari and he have to guess and pick who his wife is. the sad thing is that he like secretly crush on her and they haven't even done the deed yet and
for him to find her is just amazing .. which tell the audience that he's totally head over heel for her to know how her figure's like.

and yup, the tension of them together are like .. FIREBALL HOT !! you can see their desire in the way they show their expression .. :blush:

neena

sarNie Adult
sadly, i am not feeling that chemistry between them...they're beautiful people, but i don't think they look THAT good together. i dunno, i think they are overrated....they don't have the chemistry that shahrukh and kajol has on-screen.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow, i think they're both gorgeous and amazing actors! it's weird cuz i've seen a few of each of their movies but never seen them onscreen together before. must check it out.
i'd also love to watch Aish with Shahruk :wub:

mia07

Introvert
Salman Khan & Rani Mukherjee
Shahrukh Khan & Kajol
Aamir Khan & Juhi Chawla
Hrithik Roshan & Kareena Kapoor
Preity Zinta & Saif Ali Khan
Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan

These are only my OPINION of the BEST On-Screen couples!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I've been wanting to watch Jodhaa Akbar for a long time, but kept worrying about the 3 hour length of the movie, but IT WAS SO WORTH IT. I'm glad I came in here and read the reviews in this post. I loved Aishwarya and Hrithik together. They're chemistry was crazy!

Other couples I've loved together are

Rani Mukerji & Ajay Devgan (Chori Chori)
Rani Mukerji & Sharukh Khan (Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna)
Rani Mukerji & Saif Ali Khan (Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic)