Most boring lakorns you`ve ever seen?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
2011 LAKORNS
1. Jao Ying Long Yuk. (koon kanin & Tengmo Pattaratida)
2. Koo Kaen Saen Ruk. (Chakrit Yaemnam & Aum Patcharapa)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
2011 LAKORNS
1. Jao Ying Long Yuk. (Porshe Sarani & Tengmo Pattaratida)
2. Koo Kaen Saen Ruk. (Chakrit Yaemnam & Aum Patcharapa)

Porshe Sarani was not in that lakorn "Jao Ying Long Yuk" with TangMo....It was Khun Kanin. Just to let you know that.

---

Will for me the most boring lakorns I ever see is:

1...Suparp Burud Chao Din (Oil Thana & Pinky)...there were to much flask back
2...Likit Ruk Likit Luerd (Captain & Pang)
3...Yod Katanyoo (Tye & Jinny Thanida)
4...Maekala (Kob & Woot)
5...Poo Soam Fau Sab (Kob & Stephan)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Porshe Sarani was not in that lakorn "Jao Ying Long Yuk" with TangMo....It was Khun Kanin. Just to let you know that.

---

Will for me the most boring lakorns I ever see is:

4...Maekala (Kob & Woot)
Oh hahahahaha thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pimmala and ku kaen saen ruk of course not just boring but weird but they chosen a good
casting

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Tur
Jai Rao (really repetitive for about half the lakorn)
Thepabut Maya Theptida Jumlaeng (because of ridiculous subplots)
Dao Bpuen Din
Sai Soke

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
suparb buroot chao din: good cast, oil and pinky can make a good couple but her character was too bitchy and he was too weak for her
dome tong: boring, boring, boring
kumlang atithan( pancake and weir ): a good waste of time and money
jai rao: she cries, he cries, she cries, he cries... at the end, only crying performance
sawan bieng: rape, rape, rape, rape and rape
and more

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
4...Maekala (Kob & Woot)

Jai Rao (really repetitive for about half the lakorn)
Thepabut Maya Theptida Jumlaeng (because of ridiculous subplots)
Dao Bpuen Din

agree w/ u girls.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
1) Tawee Pope (2011)-Pancake and Om-Boring

2) Kon Ruk Luang Jai- Ken and Janie- Boring, its already epi 10, and there still stuck in the same country. Not feeling Ken and Janie's character and the storyline.

3) Poo Soam Fau Sab-Kob and Stephan-to much flash back

4) Pimala-Aum, Ploy and Namcha- Dumb storyline

5) Jai Rao-Ken and Aff- Like u girls said, cry, cry.

6) 365 Haeng Ruk-Ken and Anne- Omg, she kept crying over and over...And her jealousy. So dumb, just the characters sucked.

7)Duangta Sawan- Rome and Joy- everyone wasnt smart, Kat was smarter.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jai Rao- only enjoyed Nott and Vicki. I wanted to kill Aff the first 3 quarter of the lakorn. Good lakorn though. Just wished they made Aff less annoying, her part bored the hell out of me. I had more sympathy for Ken, none whatsoever to Aff except when he forced her to work when she was really sick.

Namtan Mai... It was not just boring, it was a horrible script. Good cast gone to waste.

Pimala- Took a wrong path. And Namcha did no help.

Pinky and Oil lakorn... Can't believe I sat thru the whole lakorn.

Tye and Kwan princess lakorn... actually it wasn't boring, it was just flat out stupid and boring haha. Bad scripting. Bad casting. Kwan mother looked as old as her. And no chemistry. Haha I only watched it because it was dubbed. My gma popped it on during my one week stay at my aunt's house.

Can't really say much about Aum and Chakrit lakorn but for some reason I knew if was going to be boring.

I didn't find Tawee Pope boring, it was more of a disappointment.

Sawan Bieng 1998. But 2008 best redemption. The dialouge was engaging and intense. It kind of upset me that people turned it down because of the multiple rape scenes.

Kon Ruk Luang Jai... gosh it was so good in the beginning. What happened? It is exactly boring, it just gotten stupid. It didn't make much sense after episode 9.

Hima Tai Prajun... It was too much a wannabe Korean drama. Very poor acting except for Sornram.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL i think this should be the "Most Annoying Lakorn" thread instead of the Most Boring...cuz personally I can understand how some would find Sawan Biang or Jai Rao or 365 Days annoying but boring??? hahaha i will not accept that they are boring hahaha....esp. Sawan Biang boring?? no way hahaha...

I have to agree w/ Kol Ruk Luang Jai was such a disappointment, so boring no matter how much I love Ken and Adore Janie, not to mention Sara and Nott the story is juz so blahh...Ken's character is even more BLAH than the storyline, and i just couldn't continue it..
.worse Ken lakorn...

Poo Soam Fau Sab (Kob & Stephan) is THE perfect lakorn for this thread...never reached a climax...Kob's character was so mellow & dull, Stephan was a robot as usual, the villian was ugly, so was the female villian...lord everything was wrong in this lakorn INCLUDING the OST

That lakorn w/ Aump & Stephan & Namfon was so boring too, i felt like it never went anywhere either, it was a good idea w/ a really really bad execution

bugaboo

sarNie Hatchling
Namtarn Mai / Pimala - Great cast but a stupid and boring storyline, cant believe i watched the whole thing.. must be because of the cast

Tawee Pope - I wanted to watch it but couldnt sit through it, it was just BLAHHHHHH

Guan Ruk Luang Jai - I'm only watching it because of Ken but its soo boring :(