Most Surprise Lakorn
Yuer Marn

Bestest Lakorn
Ruen Ruk Ruen thart

Very Famous Lakorn
Oum Ruk

calla

sarNie Adult
i haven't watch Lon Huan.....but i saw the music vdo....it looks kinda sad....ehhe.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Jao Sao Ban Rai was indeed the most classic, I'm loving it everytime I re-watch haven't got bored of it yet too :lol: :yahoo:

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the info. It's nice to see what lakorns are given what titles. Jao Sao Ban Rai is no surprise to be the most classic and Oum Ruk too. Congrats to all! :yahoo: :) :)

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the information! congrats to all and i'm happy to see that some of the lakorns that i like are in there too! well i love oum ruk and jao sao ban rai so much and they are in there and indeed jao sao ban rai is the the most classic and oum ruk is the most famous!yay!but i disagree with many of the lakorns mentioned up there.but oh well. basically i didn't even watch most of those lakorns up there so that's probably why i disagree with many of those lakorns that got awarded for. :)

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
big congrats to all the winnerssssss :)
especially.. reun ruk reun tard.. jao sai baan rai and oum rukkkkkkkkkkk :wub:
i jst enjoyyyyy watching themmmm :D
thanks for sharing ^^

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you. I totally agree with the list, but wan tto add my other 2 in it: Andrew/Bua and Paul/Yard/Ploy lakorns. Don't ask me why I like Andrew/Bua drama, but Andrew role caught my heart.........

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly, i think Oum Ruk falls into all of the categories. Hmm...maybe not under classic..but close enough. All of those lakorns are worthy of their titles. :)