[MOVIE]300 Saga:Rise of Empire (2014)

dariey

sarNie Adult
as always i'm late for some watchable movie..

​
Short syp:Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy.
cr imdb

As usual i always and only enjoy the wars part for this kind of genre.Definitely got the excitement and heart racing watching the strategies,sword slayed and blood shed despite i got to agree they are overly done for the gore-ness.I'm not the person who picky over the acting as long as they are watchable so i don't care much over the critics for some of the main actors they got here.As for the storyline i can't say anything about it.I love historical but for this setting sure are not my fav one.
The best thing out of all, i always end up fall for the cool antagonist more than the pro.Can't help it when the anta is way too cool to be hate and especially not he but a she.Artemisia just show what i love for women to have.Eva green sure did good for her part except the fighting scene.Her movement look awkward and too control which affect her fighting partner,Themistokles.

Lastly,this is not a must watch movie for people who have high expectation for this kind of genre.