[Movie] Brother of the Year: Nong Pee Tee Rak (GDH 559)

twister02

M♥K
Lol at the last part :lol: and Yaya's laugh :lol:

did someone subbed the trailer? Usually, GDH release International trailers but it always comes out late. :fighting3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Looking at the magazine pics, how I wish Yaya and Sunny's character are not siblings in the movie :lol: I would have love it for them to be the pair just like the unconventional type of couple in One Day.
Same lol; I'm kinda hoping there is a plot twist & they find out they're not really related but I don't think that will happen considering how much they're advertising them as siblings

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow now I’m convinced Nickhun is very tall! He’s probably JJ’s height but with a bigger built. Good!!!
https://instagram.com/p/BiCoD9qh-ag/

He’s so refreshing to the eye!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t think he’s gonna be that charmy but def very fresh look!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Brother of the Year is out in cinemas tomorrow (well today in Thailand as it is 12am there). Looks like its a good movie based on the reviews written on Twitter & IG :thumbup: The movie had English subs based on an IG story I saw. Hopefully we are able to watch it somehow :crybaby2:

she_love_NY

sarNie Egg
They got great feedback for this movie. Today is the movie premiere press conference. A lot of special guests and viewers give their own reviews & ratings for Brother of the Year on their social media. They praise Sunny & Yaya a lot. Just check the hashtag on twitter #น้องพี่ที่รัก or #brotheroftheyear. So many good reviews about the movie.
p.s: they said it’s not only funny but also very heartwarming. Prepare your tissues because you might cry.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Brother of the Year is out in cinemas tomorrow (well today in Thailand as it is 12am there). Looks like its a good movie based on the reviews written on Twitter & IG :thumbup: The movie had English subs based on an IG story I saw. Hopefully we are able to watch it somehow :crybaby2:
It usually does have English subs when shown in cinemas but not on DVD release.
Yaaay! I'm excited for it. Hopefully it will do good domestically. :)