[Movie] E Raim Sing(M Pictures)2020: Bella Ranee

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Wowww 100 million? Is this considered a major hit? I dont really know how box office in thailand works. Congrats to bella ! really wanna watch this. Hope they'll release it in netflix

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow that’s amazing! She really is shining! Im so happy she really just keeps getting better! She really worked her way to the top! Hard work and her acting skills are superior. Definitely one of the tops if not number one when it comes to acting wise for Ch3.
Yeah, I am also happy for her. This movie already got up to 150 million baht. If they keep making 100 million every week, that will be great! If Bella keeps getting good projects, she’ll have a very successful in this business.
did you know...
Weir has a cameo in this movie

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wowww 100 million? Is this considered a major hit? I dont really know how box office in thailand works. Congrats to bella ! really wanna watch this. Hope they'll release it in netflix
They have made 150 million baht so far. 100 million baht is not a lot but during this pandemic is considered good. I don’t think a lot of people are going out much during this hard time.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I am also happy for her. This movie already got up to 150 million baht. If they keep making 100 million every week, that will be great! If Bella keeps getting good projects, she’ll have a very successful in this business.
did you know...
Weir has a cameo in this movie
WHAT?! Really?! I will have to check it out haha.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I didn't get why people seem to be excited cause the numbers seemed ok to me but looking at the Thailand Box Office, yes in context of COVID-19 and the political unrest, it's a hit. The other top movies are earning less than 10 million so this just blows everything else away. https://www.thailandboxoffice.com/2020/11/30/thailand-box-office-82/

I am interested to see it whenever it's available on Netflix or something. The reviews I saw said it was good and from the trailers I got Scary Movie vibes, where it's spoofing/referencing a lot of pop culture movies. In this case I think mainly stuff in the Avengers universe.