[Movie] E Raim Sing(M Pictures)2020: Bella Ranee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, they need a movie together!! A fun comedy one! I don’t think I want to watch them in a romance movie since they’re already dating.
I totally agree! A comedy would be great of them! I doubt we will get to see it though. I’m surprised he even popped up in this lol but wishful thinking!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree! A comedy would be great of them! I doubt we will get to see it though. I’m surprised he even popped up in this lol but wishful thinking!
Hahaha, we can only wish for it. Hey, this got really popular, you never know, they might be in a movie together in the future.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha, we can only wish for it. Hey, this got really popular, you never know, they might be in a movie together in the future.
The thing is, they do have a movie together but it never aired :sad6: That’s when they first started talking lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The thing is, they do have a movie together but it never aired :sad6: That’s when they first started talking lol.
Oh yeah, I forgot they first met at the set of their first movie. Idk, they still has a chance to do another movie since Thai are doing more movies now a days. They both does well with comedy together. They should have a spin off of this movie.