[MOVIE] I Miss U

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yes, there's 3 endings..

i saw number 2, where dr. thana dies, and dr. bee still loves him (seeing his ghost in the hospital room)

hmm.. so those are the other 2 endings.. thanks bubba.

and bubba, this movie wasn't scary, so you shouldn't get any frights or scare.. because this movie didn't have any of those types of scene where it makes you jump out of your seat :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're :welcome1: and thanks for letting me know that the movie was not scary. I'll give it a try. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So this movie isn't scary?! I read at Lyn's Lakorn Blog that this was a romantic/horror film! I didn't even watch the trailer because I was so scared! Now that I know it's not scary, I'm definitely going to watch it!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
It's not scary.. (in my perspective).. then again im not the type to get scared easily. it may have little specs here and there.. but it shouldn't give y'all some fright. the movie is more touching/sad than scary. but it may feel a bit slow.. but i liked it overall. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's not scary.. (in my perspective).. then again im not the type to get scared easily. it may have little specs here and there.. but it shouldn't give y'all some fright. the movie is more touching/sad than scary. but it may feel a bit slow.. but i liked it overall. :)
Hmm...it may not be scary to you...but may be to me...hmm...should I watch it???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I don't get it. Three endings? Haha I'm such a bad Tik's fan! :p
Yup, there's three endings to this movie. I think the theatre showed a different each week? I'm not sure how they showed it.. I only saw the 2nd ending so far.. I don't mind the 3 ending thing.. it makes it seem interesting.. because it makes you curious what ending you'll get and what the other ones are .. lol.

Hmm...it may not be scary to you...but may be to me...hmm...should I watch it???
lol.. i get that a lot.. sorry. but i have to say though.. the movie isn't scary scary.. like.. no where near the exorcism of emily rose scary.. or the grudge scary..

it may have some creeping music.. and some specs.. but it's not that much of a scary movie.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yup, there's three endings to this movie. I think the theatre showed a different each week? I'm not sure how they showed it.. I only saw the 2nd ending so far.. I don't mind the 3 ending thing.. it makes it seem interesting.. because it makes you curious what ending you'll get and what the other ones are .. lol.

lol.. i get that a lot.. sorry. but i have to say though.. the movie isn't scary scary.. like.. no where near the exorcism of emily rose scary.. or the grudge scary..

it may have some creeping music.. and some specs.. but it's not that much of a scary movie.
OKay that's a little better haha...still...argh! I'll watch it with my friend haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
for of those who wants to watch this movie eng subbed, you can check it out here.. though i don't know which ending it has.. lol..

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMfsuKRYkE8
credit mrboun5

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are you guys sure it doesn't have those scary scenes? I watched the trailer and ran out the door as a result...before the trailer even reached halfway. Haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
let me go rewatch the trailer again.. and check..

edit: Hmm.. from my opinion.. I think the trailer was more spookier than the movie..

sigh.. I forgot how much I loved the ost..

"Ruk ruk tur tung mot kaung hua jai~~~~~" R.I.P Pause.. you were a great artist.. <3 Too bad I found out too late about you.. your music will always be wonders to my ears <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
yes, there's 3 endings..

i saw number 2, where dr. thana dies, and dr. bee still loves him (seeing his ghost in the hospital room)

hmm.. so those are the other 2 endings.. thanks bubba.

and bubba, this movie wasn't scary, so you shouldn't get any frights or scare.. because this movie didn't have any of those types of scene where it makes you jump out of your seat :)

WRONG! HAHA. I jumped out of my seat like 100 times!

I finally took the chance to watch this film and it was scarier than I anticipated! Haha. I hate horror movies, so this one was pretty much that bad. HAHA. I got to see ending #2, too. I wish I saw the one were they lived happily together, but I'm pretty content with the version I saw.
I personally think the filmmakers could've done a lot better. They could've delved into the characters more instead of focus on the unnecessary scary scenes. I felt like Tik didn't even get that much screen time and I couldn't feel the love between his character and Bee. The acting wasn't up to par either...or is it just me? Hehe.

Whatever the case though, this film was...good and pretty sad...I almost shed some tears. HAHA.

Rating: 7/10

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe, i'm sorry that this movie still scared you :(  I was basing the scared level on other horror movies I've seen..

I really felt that this story focused on more on love that the horror parts...  I do apologize to you..  And yes, I do feel that the movie could've been better but oh well.. I'm satisfied.. Tik looked good.. so I'm happy :p

As for Saiparn, as much as I love her.. The age difference with her Tik is just too gappy.. she's 23.. and he's 36 :p 13 years apart... I'm glad she got to work with him though.. ehehe... 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aikoden said:
^ awwwe, i'm sorry that this movie still scared you :(  I was basing the scared level on other horror movies I've seen..

I really felt that this story focused on more on love that the horror parts...  I do apologize to you..  And yes, I do feel that the movie could've been better but oh well.. I'm satisfied.. Tik looked good.. so I'm happy :p

As for Saiparn, as much as I love her.. The age difference with her Tik is just too gappy.. she's 23.. and he's 36 :p 13 years apart... I'm glad she got to work with him though.. ehehe... 

Haha. No need to apologize. I watched it knowing it was a horror film; it wouldn't be called "horror" without any "horror" scenes. HAHA.

Yeah, I had a feeling the actress was young, but I didn't know she was born in 1990...definitely VERY young compared to Tik. I'm glad they didn't end up together. Hehe.