[Movie] Junooniyat

Step

Mrs James Ma
Diya Khosla's movies are like that. Songs are good but story sucks. I could not watch her 1st film Yaariyan and same with 2nd movie Sanam Re but I loved the music. I will watch this movie if there is good response. I hope they dont drag Pulkit-Yami living together issue to promote this film. Pulkit is so daring to cheat on Salman Khan's rakhi sister lol

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't know they're together ... They're nowhere near koojin for me -- I have to agree that the OST is what great about Sanam Re and I'm sure this one will have a good ost too -- the story -- it looks promising but like Sanam Re, it might be a flop in my book.

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are not koo jin or popular. They are popular for their link up. Pulkit's ex wife is rakhi sister to Salman. In India there is a festival where sisters tie holy thread to their brothers and brothers promise to care of them and protect them. Rakhi sister or rakhi brothers are those who are not siblings by blood but consider each other as siblings and Salman had taken the responsibility to help Pulkit's career and all the movies he has got was recommended by Salman.