[MOVIE] Legend of Aroma

cecilia

Staff member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2FWeD7_9mo​

Okay -- i have not rant on any ppl's work but this is so weak -- worst than some musical bollywood movie! :whatever:

BUT OMG! THIS IS THE WORST MOVIE OF ALL TIME !!! This is why i have not watch any chinese movie for the longest of time .. IT SUCK so bad! I don't even get what the director is trying to do in here. The storyline is weak and the acting is so shady !!! OVERALL -- waste of time.

I got fool by the cover and the storyline -- it's nothing of what it said in there .. NO SENSE OF SPENDING MONEY OR DOWNLOADING -- THANK GOD, i download it and watch it -- waste a hour of download and another for watching - expecting to see something better but through the whole movie -- STUPID! STUPID! :numchuck:

DON'T LET THE TRAILER FOOL YOU --- THOSE SCENES LIKE LIKE SPLIT SECOND OF MARKETING STRATEGY! THE MOVIE SUCK! PERIOD!

cecilia

Staff member
^seriously, what does AROMA has anything to do with this whole movie -- it suppose to be legend of aroma -- It should cover the story but nope -- it's something else .. this is like FALSE ADVERTISEMENT :rolleyes1:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Really? I just dl it but haven't watch it yet...and yes looks interesting cause the cover looks very promising!!! lol