[Movie] Stardust (2007)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I watched this movie when it first came out in 2007 but didn't really understand it because I was young, but decided to rewatch it the other day and I'm SO GLAD I DID! :D

I highly recommend this movie! It is so very cute and fun! It is a fantasy adventure film and stars Claire Danes and Charlie Cox. I enjoyed every second of it and I'm still a little sad over it ending. :sad6:

I enjoyed watching the princes fight to be king. I enjoyed the witches' race and tactics to find the star. I enjoyed watching Tristan turn from a boy into A MAN. I enjoyed watching the love story unfold between Tristan and Yvaine.

Claire Danes is beautiful and Charlie Cox is so very handsome indeed in this film..love his eyes and lips. :love:

Does anyone have any other movie recommendations similar to this one?

Credit to Paramount

Credit to Tumblr

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
2 funny scenes from Stardust:

lol hilarious Tristan :celebrate16:

^__^ LOL

Credit to charliecox.fanpage IG

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
One edition of the ending song Rule the World by Take That. Careful - the video contains the Ending!

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Oh yeah, I bought the Stardust book but haven’t finished it to see if it is as good as the movie:) I wish there was a Stardust 2:(

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Hello handsome~~

..The one and only Charlie Cox as Tristan Thorn:love:

Credit _charliecox IG

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Young Charlie Cox as Tristan Thorn, right after he bumps into the Star, Yvaine :):icon12:

Credit FancyingShou YT

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Lolll love him but the hair’s gotta go!

What’s a Babylon candle for???? Dare you to watch the movie and see!!!!!:D

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
@Ms.Zoe, haha not enough pictures of him are on my phone!!^_^ how are you and that handsome man of yours in your avatar and signature doing???:D

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
The drama is called Princess Agents. I made a thread for it last year. 2 days ago 6/5 marked 1 year anniversary since it aired its first episode. It is based on a novel.

He will be alright if there is Princess Agents 2. For the time being he is still in the icy lake...frozen in time...my poor man:sad6:.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Awww hopefully one day he can be set free. :) Man, I wish there was a Stardust 2! It’d be so awesome. My wish would be granted! Actually, I just want my man ( :p ) Charlie Cox to play in more romcoms.. lol