[Movie] The Sorcerer and the White Snake 2011

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm looking forward to the sequal. I just hope they don't make it modern or I'd kill myself....XD or better yet, not watch it at all XD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
a sequel??? to this movie??? is there really gnna be a sequel?
Yep, that's what I heard, that there's going to be a sequal. I just hope it'll be good and not be like one of those where the sequal has nothing to do with the previous one at all. XD

mia07

Introvert
i loved this movie but i can't believe they didn't include Eva being pregnant with Raymond's baby!!
There was an interview and I forgot why the director didn't make her pregnant. Sorry...

Yep, that's what I heard, that there's going to be a sequal. I just hope it'll be good and not be like one of those where the sequal has nothing to do with the previous one at all. XD
Ummm... I think the sequel has something to do with going back in time so there might be a mixture of modern and ancient together. Also, there may be a slight chance of Raymond and Eva reuniting in the sequel and how she managed to get out of the Leifeng Pagoda, but so far, only rumors. Regardless, I will support and watch. =)
Look at what I found. Hahahha. HOT HOT SCENE!! :heart: :heart: :w-scene-pop-corn:
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/7c7f6cc1tw1dm2rar7pnhj.jpg

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
well, as long as they don't make it all modern then I'm fine with it...^^

BUT heck!
lol Hott hott hott! where'd you find it?XD It turned me on for a second...hahahahhaXD

mia07

Introvert
It shocked me at first, but afterwards, I was like DANG!!!! Raymond, feel free to do that to me any time. :dance1: LMAO!! It was from a fan site of Eva. Too bad they didn't show this in the actual movie, but this picture is enough. Hehehe... :p

mia07

Introvert
There's a lot that they should have left in the movie, like the slapping scene, the scene where Ray and Eva were sitting on the roof of their home, a scene where Ray kissed Eva on the forehead when he was probably leaving to the city, and the scene where Charlene came to visit Eva at her house. Ah well... Maybe because all those scenes will make the movie too long.

mia07

Introvert
Well, it was about an hour and a half long so maybe it went by too fast? LOL. The producer designed a Hummer using "It's Love" theme. This is the ride for the casts to go to their press conferences. Pretty tight!! ^__^

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Sweet Ride. ^^ but the seats looks kinda a bit too snaky. LOLXD

Oh I didn't notice it was an hour long...LOLXD

mia07

Introvert
^^ I think that's the point. LOL. So they say the sequel is going to be 3D. Wonder how it will go? This one was supposed to be 3D as well, but not sure what happened.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i'm watching this for vivian hsu, she soo pretty in red, but too bad she show up only in they begining. Charlene Choi, story is sooo cute and lovely. so far this movie is worth-watching, but it kinda slow.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I really like Charelene and Neng Ren's relationship in their. They're really cute. ^^

I hope they make vivian Hsu come back to the sequal somehow cause she is one hott demon. ^^

mia07

Introvert
Too slow? I thought it went by too fast. Hey Zoua, I found more shots of the hot bed scene. Teehee! *Drools :p Dang, I hope there's more behind the scenes and making photos besides this scene. I prefer this love scene versus Joey's version - it was just too X-rated and awkward for me and besides, I didn't like the Xu Xian in there.

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6b9c02f0tw1dm6o7d54ngj.jpg

Anywho, someone mentioned that the original of It's Love was 127 mins long cut down to 102 mins so maybe we were watching the cut version since some pictures are now being exposed and weren't seen in the film. I hope it's true so they can release the uncut version on DVD.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1318925404' post='799992']
Too slow? I thought it went by too fast. Hey Zoua, I found more shots of the hot bed scene. Teehee! *Drools :p Dang, I hope there's more behind the scenes and making photos besides this scene. I prefer this love scene versus Joey's version - it was just too X-rated and awkward for me and besides, I didn't like the Xu Xian in there.

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6b9c02f0tw1dm6o7d54ngj.jpg

Anywho, someone mentioned that the original of It's Love was 127 mins long cut down to 102 mins so maybe we were watching the cut version since some pictures are now being exposed and weren't seen in the film. I hope it's true so they can release the uncut version on DVD.
[/quote]

OMG why'd they cut out that scene? I want to see it. Not because of them having sex but they're both hott> ^^

The Xu Xian in Joey's version is freakin weak as heck...I don't really like it b/c it seems more of a sex appeal thing but I think the guy who played the preist was alright.XD

mia07

Introvert
OMG why'd they cut out that scene? I want to see it. Not because of them having sex but they're both hott> ^^

The Xu Xian in Joey's version is freakin weak as heck...I don't really like it b/c it seems more of a sex appeal thing but I think the guy who played the preist was alright.XD
LMAO! They didn't cut it - it was in the film, but it was just like 10 seconds. Hahaha. I think you meant longer. :p Ouuu... the priest in there was pretty cute, but yeah, like you said, it was more of a sex appeal movie and it was just awkward. Thank goodness I skimmed through it. The story would have been good if it didn't involve so much of sex related stuff, even at that waterfall scene between the monk and Green Snake was weird. LOL.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1318993156' post='800142']
LMAO! They didn't cut it - it was in the film, but it was just like 10 seconds. Hahaha. I think you meant longer. :p Ouuu... the priest in there was pretty cute, but yeah, like you said, it was more of a sex appeal movie and it was just awkward. Thank goodness I skimmed through it. The story would have been good if it didn't involve so much of sex related stuff, even at that waterfall scene between the monk and Green Snake was weird. LOL.
[/quote]

OH damn it. I keep getting the cut scenes mix up with going by too fast scenes...hahahaXD Maybe yea it just went by too fast. loLXD
But yea IKR? hahahha That was just wierd but I think in that version they make it seem like it was green Snake's fault....XD