[Movie] Time to Love

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough*  I'm making a separate thread for this film of BBJX since it's a totally different cast and.. because it's the film version :p

Time to Love is the film version of the hit drama Bu Bu Jing Xin and it stars Ivy Chen as Ruo Xi.  There will be NO 8th prince in here, so that love story is out!  It'll be of the 4th and 14th instead.  <-- Yeah, I know... I'm not sure how that one will work much... but oh well.

I've seen picture stills and oooo it's so magical and lovely to my eyes <3  I'm a bit *coughcough* lazy to reupload pics so I'll link a site for y'all to check instead :D          Click 1 & Click 2

I couldn't help but LOL, when "Wolf gege" was spotted hahaha.

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ybXs5APUI
credit:patriaFullen

Most likely I'll watch it for Ivy :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I thought they were gonna use the same cast? They decided against it? People complain too much? HAHA. Or did Nicky and his wifee just decided that BBJX and BBJQ was enough? 

cecilia

Staff member
I never watch either of the adaptation but I just want to say .. I want to travel through time to find the man I'm suppose to love too lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I don't know if the original cast was offered the film role. I don't think many would've want to reprise it..depends :p. If you think about it, even the original cast weren't all in the sequel. How can you call it a sequel if the original cast ain't there... *sniffsniff*

Lol, oh P'Ceci, you're hilarious~~~~ but yes, time traveling to find your lover is a bit romantic or dreamy :3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I finally got the chance to watch the film a few weeks back... and I must say that it is definitely different from the drama version alright. I personally did like the changes and the cast ( I have a bias for Ivy Chen). I think that when watching, one should set the biasness aside or be open-minded towards the film. Of course we can't have all our princes in here, like 8th prince wasn't even included in here as well even though he role was important. Only 4th prince and 14th prince were in the film, hence they were the two love rivals. Oh and if y'all watched DaMoYao (Sound of the Desert), you'll also see "Wolf Brother (dog)" in here as well hehehe.

I thought the visuals and costumes looked good. I actually liked seeing Ivy dressed up in the ancient times. Tony and Shawn were both handsome as well. Tony's character as 4th prince didn't move me much even though I like Tony as an actor. It's more due to how 4th prince in this film didn't have character development... I found it to be such a pity because he and Ivy look pretty good together. On the other end.. there's Shawn. I fell in love with his character instantly and let's just say that I forgot all about RX and 4th prince's relationship from the drama version and just wished for 14th prince instead... Basically, you can say that this film focused on RX and 14th prince.. I found it rather sweet.. <3 ... Anyways.... happy ending? hehe.