[Movie] Twilight

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Coming Soon!
Not sure when it'll air though.
But anyways I am so happy they'd make it into a movie, wish it was a series though.
Haha.
I am reading the book right now half way through.
Totally fell in love with it!
I still have part 2 and 3 to read.. grr!
And 4, 5, 6 are coming out soon also.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are the leads.
I am kind of dissapointed in the leads though.
I have no clue who they are this is my first I will see them.
Kristen is quite pretty she looks super young.
Robert is okay looking he does not look good in every angle some angles he is ugly, very ugly and a few angles he is hot.
But hopefully the producers of Twilight cleans him up well so he'll look totally hot.
Because the Edward and Bella in my story is beautiful and flawless.
http://edwardandbella.net/edwardbella/cast.php

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I haven't read the book and haven't seen any trailers yet so I have no idea what it's about. But I see the word vampire so that's good enough for me. lol

I feel the opposite, I think Patterson is pretty good looking but I don't think Stewart is that pretty.
I've never heard of them either, wouldn't say they're "new" because on IMDB they both have a good share of experience in the industry but doesn't look like they did too many well known movies or had big parts.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
All I know is that Patterson was in Harry Potter, but I never saw it only the previews.
Well the trailer is already out. I'll go find the link.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I read the book cause my friend was gushing about it nonstop and wouldn't stop bothering me until I read it for myself. It was ok considering I'm not that big a fan of vamps or chick lits.

I think KS can pull off the role looks wise. Bella in the book isn't all that pretty. She's supposed to be ordinary looking and dorky. Edward on the other hand is supposed to be this Adonis and while RP is cute I don't think he's that hot. I gotta admit it would be pretty hard to cast someone that's supposedly perfect looking. Maybe Jonathan Rhys Meyers but he might be too old.

nikitavang

sarNie Hatchling
Ah, there are Twilighters here! I luv Twilight! I think the actors fit the roles perfectly! Robert is a good-lookin guy! And a preview is already out, check utube or check their official twilight movie website!

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i wasn't very happy with the cast for some reason, but oh well let's see if they can suddenly change my mind when the movie comes out though i still perfer the book over the movie. hopefully it won't be disappointing.

maygrl

sarNie Egg
im not going to try and watch it. hollywood is going to mess up the book. unless they make it really good like harry potter, then maybe ill consider watching the movie.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm such a dork. I just now realized that the Twilight movie you guys were talking about was the same Twilight the ladies on another forum (for my fav. paranormal romance author) was talking about.

I had no idea the author for this book wrote romance.

STIMA

hm, hows jacob look?
i know the book described edward as with that type of colored hair
but i always imagined him black and pale
and way hotter . likeeee what's his name, i forgot lol.
i think the girl lead fits perfectly

solin

sarNie Adult
I have read the book and I loved it.
Now I want to see the movie but must wait until december, can't wait !
I saw the casting and I think It's quite well chosen
...Kristen Stewart match the Bella image I had and so does Robert Pattinson for Edward.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I have read the book and I loved it.
Now I want to see the movie but must wait until december, can't wait !
I saw the casting and I think It's quite well chosen
...Kristen Stewart match the Bella image I had and so does Robert Pattinson for Edward.
girl the movie is coming out on NOVEMBER 21!!!!! they made it 3 weeks earlier than the December 12 release... :lol: can't wait for the movie as well! :lol:

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
All I know is that Patterson was in Harry Potter, but I never saw it only the previews.
Well the trailer is already out. I'll go find the link.

I think he was in Harry 4.. as Cedric Diggory.. and he dies at the end of that movie.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I read the book cause my friend was gushing about it nonstop and wouldn't stop bothering me until I read it for myself. It was ok considering I'm not that big a fan of vamps or chick lits.

I think KS can pull off the role looks wise. Bella in the book isn't all that pretty. She's supposed to be ordinary looking and dorky. Edward on the other hand is supposed to be this Adonis and while RP is cute I don't think he's that hot. I gotta admit it would be pretty hard to cast someone that's supposedly perfect looking. Maybe Jonathan Rhys Meyers but he might be too old.
I actually disagree with you there....the book "Twilight" is told from Bella's perspective....so naturally she thinks she isn't pretty...but if you've read the book all the boys in the high school seem to be attracted to her....all girls (and I don't care how beautiful you actually are) thinks they are flawed in some way.... and yes Edward is supposed to be this perfect golden god Adonis, but he has flaws too...you just don't see them right away in the book because Bella is actually too obsessed with Edward at first sight...

So with that being said I actually think KS and RP are really perfect for the role of Bella and Edward....I think Rob Pattinson is soooooooooooooo super Uber handsome...his jaw line is so chiseled :drool: :drool: :drool: I wouldn't mind rubbing my hands all over his face...LOL

OMG I'm so psyched about this movie... I can't hardly wait for Nov. 21. Anyone heard the new Paramore song called Decode for this movie.... awesome song!!! Go check it out at Stephanie Meyer's site... visit this site

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I actually disagree with you there....the book "Twilight" is told from Bella's perspective....so naturally she thinks she isn't pretty...but if you've read the book all the boys in the high school seem to be attracted to her....all girls (and I don't care how beautiful you actually are) thinks they are flawed in some way.... and yes Edward is supposed to be this perfect golden god Adonis, but he has flaws too...you just don't see them right away in the book because Bella is actually too obsessed with Edward at first sight...

So with that being said I actually think KS and RP are really perfect for the role of Bella and Edward....I think Rob Pattinson is soooooooooooooo super Uber handsome...his jaw line is so chiseled :drool: :drool: :drool: I wouldn't mind rubbing my hands all over his face...LOL

OMG I'm so psyched about this movie... I can't hardly wait for Nov. 21. Anyone heard the new Paramore song called Decode for this movie.... awesome song!!! Go check it out at Stephanie Meyer's site... visit this site
I'm all hyped up now!!! great song!! I sooooo can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
omg i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the book. i read the whole twilight saga in 3 weeks. book 1,2,3,4 all in 3 weeks. i stay up til 3 am just reading it. i LOVEEEEE edward :drool: he's so charming and sweet :drool: shoot i wish i have someone like him to protect me 24/7. i can't wait for the movie to come out. im hella excited shoot.