[Movie] Twilight

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
good thing the movie doesn't release til the 21st i will get pay the same day so actually go watch the movie and have time to finish the book series

wow..where have i been?? My little sister has been telling me to read Twilight since forever but I kept brushing her off..and then now everywhere I go people are reading it and talking about it..

My colleagues at work are telling me I need to read it..that it is so good...

so I finally went out and bought the saga, hardcover and all...I'm excited

one question though...Twilight is from Bella's perspective...but the rest aren't??

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Lildreamer, the first 3 books are in Bella's perspective but the epilogue of Eclipse (3rd book) is in Jacob's POV... Breaking Dawn starts off with Bella's perspective, then Jacob's and back to Bella's again... :lol:

while Midnight Sun (upcoming book of Stephenie Meyer) will be on Edward's POV... ^_^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I just reading the series!!!! I'm so late jumping on the band wagon cuz i'm an old fart now. lol So far I'm liking the book. However i might pass up on the movie.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
iamnowhere, no one is too old to read Twilight... ^_^

to those who live in the US, is the Twilight Collector's Edition already available there?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
iamnowhere, no one is too old to read Twilight... ^_^

to those who live in the US, is the Twilight Collector's Edition already available there?
yeah no one is too old to read it...just because it's categorized as a young adult book doesn't mean adults can't read too... just look at Harry Potter...that's categorized as childrens' book but there are a lot of adult readership everywhere. so don't be afraid to reveal that you're a fan...I'm not...and I'm way older than 20 years...LOL!!!

hanjieun30 no the collector's edition of Twilight isn't available until December 9 in the U.S. Which is good 'cause then I can put on my Christmas Wish List...hehehehe

OME...did anyone hear about the Hot Topic event in San Francisco being canceled today because literally more than 3000 people showed up and started a mass trampling against the mall entrance. Wow I hope the one in "Chicago" although it's really in Orland Park doesn't go that way. Freaky!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll be putting that one too in my Christmas wish list! :lol: btw, you can just call me donna... ^_^

What's this about whether you are with Camp Edward or Camp Jacob? Will Jacob be just as enticing and intriguing as Edward?

sorry for all the questions...remember I have just jumped on the band wagon as well...

Toon

I'll be putting that one too in my Christmas wish list! :lol: btw, you can just call me donna... ^_^
OK hi Donna...I guess you're my Twilight Buddy now huh?!!! LOL

What's this about whether you are with Camp Edward or Camp Jacob? Will Jacob be just as enticing and intriguing as Edward?

sorry for all the questions...remember I have just jumped on the band wagon as well...
Actually the phrase is Team Edward Vs. Team Jacob or Team Switzerland...because in the saga Bella has to choose between her love for Edward or her friendship with Jacob...and Jacob and Edward are both in love with her. Will Jacob be as intriguing and enticing as Edward?...hmmmmmm well if you're attracted to the nice guy but in a pushy sort of way yeah...but I"m a bit biased because I'm in the Team Edward camp and think Edward is the s*itzzz ;) Team Switzerland because you know Switzerland was known as a neutral country during WWII and a minority of the Twilight fans both love Edward and Jacob equally...like Donna ;) !!!

Actually the phrase is Team Edward Vs. Team Jacob or Team Switzerland...because in the saga Bella has to choose between her love for Edward or her friendship with Jacob...and Jacob and Edward are both in love with her. Will Jacob be as intriguing and enticing as Edward?...hmmmmmm well if you're attracted to the nice guy but in a pushy sort of way yeah...but I"m a bit biased because I'm in the Team Edward camp and think Edward is the s*itzzz ;) Team Switzerland because you know Switzerland was known as a neutral country during WWII and a minority of the Twilight fans both love Edward and Jacob equally...like Donna ;) !!!
Thanks...from your comment I'm going to assume that Jacob is a GREAT friend..so great...the very best kind of friend that she is pushed to even consider having to choose...interesting

WOW...

seems like in book one...she only wants Edward..heck she even begged him to bite her :D

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm in the beginning of book 2 and kinda sad what happen between Edward and Bella. ok going on reading book 2 catch you guys later and i can't wait til the movie comes out.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
yeah no one is too old to read it...just because it's categorized as a young adult book doesn't mean adults can't read too... just look at Harry Potter...that's categorized as childrens' book but there are a lot of adult readership everywhere. so don't be afraid to reveal that you're a fan...I'm not...and I'm way older than 20 years...LOL!!!

hanjieun30 no the collector's edition of Twilight isn't available until December 9 in the U.S. Which is good 'cause then I can put on my Christmas Wish List...hehehehe

OME...did anyone hear about the Hot Topic event in San Francisco being canceled today because literally more than 3000 people showed up and started a mass trampling against the mall entrance. Wow I hope the one in "Chicago" although it's really in Orland Park doesn't go that way. Freaky!!!

yes i heard.. actually i read it! heheheh... btw, rob is coming to philly pa .. my hometown this thursday.. im taking off work (more like calling out) and standing in line to get his autograph!!!!! :lol: gooo edward!!!! please pray the crowd will not be massive so i can take massive pictures! :p

11 MORE DAYS TO GO!

Toon

Thanks...from your comment I'm going to assume that Jacob is a GREAT friend..so great...the very best kind of friend that she is pushed to even consider having to choose...interesting

WOW...

seems like in book one...she only wants Edward..heck she even begged him to bite her :D
I'm not going to say much...but when you read New Moon you'll find out why some people are Team Jacob. Yes he is a really great friend. In fact, I would say if Edward wasn't the star of the saga (well to me he is...it wouldn't be that interesting if Edward wasn't in it) I would pick Jacob over any other characters beside Edward. Yes book one is all about Edward and Bella...and Book Two is still about Edward and Bella but Jacob stars in it a lot. Hope you are having fun reading....and also crying in the second book...hehehee :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah! we're Twilight buddies now! ^_^

yes i heard.. actually i read it! heheheh... btw, rob is coming to philly pa .. my hometown this thursday.. im taking off work (more like calling out) and standing in line to get his autograph!!!!! :lol: gooo edward!!!! please pray the crowd will not be massive so i can take massive pictures! :p

11 MORE DAYS TO GO!
that is so cool!!! and so lucky of you! ^_^

11 more days to go for you people but for me, 15 more days!!! argh!!! my life sucks!! <_<

currently listening to Bella's lullaby...it's good but I think, Yiruma's River Flows in You (the rumored Bella's lullaby) is much better... :lol:

Toon

yeah! we're Twilight buddies now! ^_^

that is so cool!!! and so lucky of you! ^_^

11 more days to go for you people but for me, 15 more days!!! argh!!! my life sucks!! <_<

currently listening to Bella's lullaby...it's good but I think, Yiruma's River Flows in You (the rumored Bella's lullaby) is much better... :lol:

I love the lullaby too...but you're right it's more of a love theme than a lullaby...Yiruma's River Flows in You does seem to be the popular choice for TWilighters to be the lullaby...

I wished Rob had written the lullaby but oh well we got a song from him...hey Donna what do you think of Rob's "Never Think"

I love it a lot!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I love the lullaby too...but you're right it's more of a love theme than a lullaby...Yiruma's River Flows in You does seem to be the popular choice for TWilighters to be the lullaby...

I wished Rob had written the lullaby but oh well we got a song from him...hey Donna what do you think of Rob's "Never Think"

I love it a lot!!!
it's good... at first I thought it wasn't Rob until my sister told me it was him... I was like, OMG! is it really Rob?! :lol: I'm lovin' the soundtrack! especially Paramore's songs... ^_^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Aww donna~ that sucks that they moved the release back for your country.

GAH!!!!!! I'm so excited. I overdosed on Twilight today though-- spent wayyyy too much at the bookstore on twilight stuff. Now I've got another poster, the movie companion book, two keychains, and finally got the twilight movie calendar. I even got another free poster for spending so much. :) But I managed to drag myself away before giving even more $$$ to the bookstore. LMAO!
My bookstore's having a pre-Twilight movie event this Friday that I want to go to, and I heard the casts of the movie (those playing Jacob, Rosalie, and Laurent) will be at the mall this Friday too. At first, I was going to skip work and go, but then I found out the main characters weren't even coming. :( :() chinkywinky~ lucky you to get Robert in town!!! Good luck with getting to see him, I'll cross my fingers that the lines don't get too long for you.

I was going to buy the soundtrack too, but I think I'll wait until after the movie. I don't want to ruin the mood of how the music will be used and especially don't want to ruin hearing Bella's lullaby until I see the movie.

Oh donna~ do you get the Entertainment Weekly magazines in the Phillipines? ET came out with three covers for this week: One with Robert Pattinson, one with Kristin Stewart and another with both of them. I'm silly, but I bought all three covers.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Aww donna~ that sucks that they moved the release back for your country.

GAH!!!!!! I'm so excited. I overdosed on Twilight today though-- spent wayyyy too much at the bookstore on twilight stuff. Now I've got another poster, the movie companion book, two keychains, and finally got the twilight movie calendar. I even got another free poster for spending so much. :) But I managed to drag myself away before giving even more $ to the bookstore. LMAO!
My bookstore's having a pre-Twilight movie event this Friday that I want to go to, and I heard the casts of the movie (those playing Jacob, Rosalie, and Laurent) will be at the mall this Friday too. At first, I was going to skip work and go, but then I found out the main characters weren't even coming. :( :( ) chinkywinky~ lucky you to get Robert in town!!! Good luck with getting to see him, I'll cross my fingers that the lines don't get too long for you.

I was going to buy the soundtrack too, but I think I'll wait until after the movie. I don't want to ruin the mood of how the music will be used and especially don't want to ruin hearing Bella's lullaby until I see the movie.

Oh donna~ do you get the Entertainment Weekly magazines in the Phillipines? ET came out with three covers for this week: One with Robert Pattinson, one with Kristin Stewart and another with both of them. I'm silly, but I bought all three covers.

STARRY!!! me misses you!! :kiss:

anyhow, I've been looking for those magazines here but I don't think they sell it here in my country... my life definitely sucks BIG TIME!! <_<

ooohhhh... you bought a lot of twilight stuffs!! I'm almost broke... the only money I have here is the payment for my Twilight t-shirt that I'll be buying online.. :lol: I'm going to start saving money really soon coz I'll be shopping Twilight stuffs on Christmas! the very first thing in my list is the Twilight collector's edition and the second is the official guide book of the twilight saga... :lol: