[Movie] Twilight

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
oh so this is were u guys r at!

im so in luv wif twilight now n yessss Edward is hawt~~

but still, the book is way better .. some of the dialogue is juz so great (maybe the way i imagine it n all)

Hi hi hi an!! Miss you. Where have you been?

Book is better, I agree. So much more emotional and sweet. :wub:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Have you girls seen the trailer for Rob's new movie: Little Ashes? (I bet Toon's seen it already?)

Link to Little Ashes trailer

All I have to say is..... um, okay? Props to Rob for expanding his acting skills, but sorry-- I think I'm skipping it... I'm not sure I want to see another Brokeback Mountain story. The story also feels too deep for me... I don't like watching artsy, deep, emotional films in theaters-- I have to think too hard while I'm watching. LOL. :) I just want to relax and see something sweet, happy, or some action and butt kicking sometimes.

Just waiting for New Moon!!!!!! :)

Anyone heard anything about the screenplay/storyline for New Moon yet? I'm just wondering because the ending of Twilight seems to make it look like Victoria will return in the next movie, but she's not supposed to appear until Eclipse.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Just came across this:

"... Stewart's commitments to the two upcoming Twilight sequels.

The first, New Moon, is expected to shoot sometime in early 2009.

Twilight Catherine Hardwickie - who has yet to formally sign on to film the sequels - recently told MTV News that New Moon is aiming to be "finished by the end of 2009, if not the beginning of 2010; cameras could be rolling in about five months."

She added, "We spent about a year and three months getting [Twilight] ready, between writing the script and casting. We could probably do things a little bit faster this time, but who knows? It depends. And sometimes you can do things really fast. You can get two editors on, and you can just zip through."

Since its Nov. 21 opening, Twilight has earned more than $120 million."
source

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
ET's Top 10 hunks of 2008:

1. Robert Pattinson
2. Zac Efron
3. Tony Romo
4. Reggie Bush
5. Shia LaBeouf
6. Adam Rodriguez
7. Chris Pine
8. James Franco
9. Jay Hernandez
10. Simon Baker

Hee hee... Rob wins!!!!

I heard over the DJs talking over the radio a couple weeks ago....
- Do you know whose hurting with the popularity of Rob Pattinson?
- Zac Efron!!!
- Yes! They were at the airport, full of papperazzi, screaming fans. Only one reporter took pictures of Zac and EVERYONE else was chasing down Rob Pattison.

LOL... guess Zac's had his time in the sun. Oh well, that's Hollywood for you. You're the hottest thing until the next hottest thing comes along, I guess. :)

source

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Just came across this:

Twilight Catherine Hardwickie - who has yet to formally sign on to film the sequels - recently told MTV News that New Moon is aiming to be "finished by the end of 2009, if not the beginning of 2010; cameras could be rolling in about five months."

She added, "We spent about a year and three months getting [Twilight] ready, between writing the script and casting. We could probably do things a little bit faster this time, but who knows? It depends. And sometimes you can do things really fast. You can get two editors on, and you can just zip through."

source

is it gonna be the same cast??

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

1. Robert Pattinson
2. Zac Efron
3. Tony Romo
4. Reggie Bush
5. Shia LaBeouf
6. Adam Rodriguez
7. Chris Pine
8. James Franco
9. Jay Hernandez
10. Simon Baker

Hee hee... Rob wins!!!!

- Zac Efron!!!
- Yes! They were at the airport, full of papperazzi, screaming fans. Only one reporter took pictures of Zac and EVERYONE else was chasing down Rob Pattison.

LOL... guess Zac's had his time in the sun. Oh well, that's Hollywood for you. You're the hottest thing until the next hottest thing comes along, I guess. :)

source
go rob!!! hehe.. i never though zac was cute cute.. i thought he was okay looking except when he's in black suit..

but rob beat him in black suit too! :lol: :wub: :drool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I had no idea this was a book series. I'm super late on all the twilight happenings :loool:
the movie was good. I didnt like the actress who played Bella. Something about her just annoys me hahaha.
I super duper duper cant wait for the next one. I wonder if they'll be filming it in Oregon/Washington again.
I want to go be an extra. :loool: I cant believe I had no idea they were filming in my backyard. *not literally*
I thought it was cute when
that blond girl was telling bella about edward and how there isnt a girl good enough for him but he's gorgeous and then edward starts smiling
i also thought he was kind of creepy though always watching and starring at her..eesshhh and trying to read her mind. OMGSH i feel violated for her hahaha. my thoughts are for myself thats why theyre thoughts. if i wanted you to know i would tell you hahahaha :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
Hi hi hi an!! Miss you. Where have you been?

Book is better, I agree. So much more emotional and sweet. :wub:
i've been at the JLR thread :p

Have you girls seen the trailer for Rob's new movie: Little Ashes? (I bet Toon's seen it already?)

All I have to say is..... um, okay? Props to Rob for expanding his acting skills, but sorry-- I think I'm skipping it... I'm not sure I want to see another Brokeback Mountain story. The story also feels too deep for me... I don't like watching artsy, deep, emotional films in theaters-- I have to think too hard while I'm watching. LOL. :) I just want to relax and see something sweet, happy, or some action and butt kicking sometimes.

Anyone heard anything about the screenplay/storyline for New Moon yet? I'm just wondering because the ending of Twilight seems to make it look like Victoria will return in the next movie, but she's not supposed to appear until Eclipse.
i dont mind seeing anything wif Rob in it! LOL!

Just came across this:

source
WHOAAAA YES!!! YESS! i'm on my holly then!

1. Robert Pattinson
2. Zac Efron
3. Tony Romo
4. Reggie Bush
5. Shia LaBeouf
6. Adam Rodriguez
7. Chris Pine
8. James Franco
9. Jay Hernandez
10. Simon Baker

Hee hee... Rob wins!!!!

- Zac Efron!!!

source
awww poor zac LOL! used to like him till i found AUM .. muahaha .. idk .. i think Aum will do well in hollywood .. he's so much hawter than the rest LOL .. sometime, i see like he got this kinda eurasian look haha..

cutefuzzy, i like ur sig..
aww thanks. i dream of a lakorn version of twilight lol .. Aum = edward, Aff = bella, Rome = wolf ... perfect.lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Just came across this:

source
so excited for New Moon! :clap: me and my friends were talking about it a while ago... :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador

UH HUH!!!! Yes I've seen it numerous times....LOL... for me I'll be watching everything Rob is in...

1. Robert Pattinson
2. Zac Efron
3. Tony Romo
4. Reggie Bush
5. Shia LaBeouf
6. Adam Rodriguez
7. Chris Pine
8. James Franco
9. Jay Hernandez
10. Simon Baker

Hee hee... Rob wins!!!!

- Zac Efron!!!

source
Yes Rob is DA BOMB...Zac WHO???

muahaha i was bored so i tried doing a Twilight poster starring Ateam .. check it out LOL!

LMAO...cool!!!

Did anyone read in all the fansites that the UK premiere for the movie was a lot bigger than the one in LA...that is crazy!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just wanted to ask u ladies what do u think about Jacob's character being re-casted? not saying that there will be...
but as u know that in new moon Jake grows like to be 6'3" at least and looks 25.
Me I'd want the same guy playing the same character...but I guess I could accept it as long as my Rob is still Edward!!!! :D

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Don't shoot me but I didn't think the movie was that great. That's not to say it wasn't good, I really enjoyed it but I think the book was probably a lot better.
The begining was hard for me to watch because it just seemed so awkward and a tad corny, I think that some of the scenes were great written out but just didn't translate well on the big screen, probably due to a time crunch. After the first 45 mins. it got a whole lot better. B)

The information could be wrong but the girl that played Bella is suppose to be about 5'7", in the movie she looked so much shorter. The actor playing Edward is suppose to be 6'1", it's a six inch different but still, she looked so much shorter. Maybe it's camera angle.

They did a good job at making a white boy look Native American, I couldn't tell that he wasn't.
Doesn't look like Taylor Lautner will be showing up in the next movie....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I just wanted to ask u ladies what do u think about Jacob's character being re-casted? not saying that there will be...
but as u know that in new moon Jake grows like to be 6'3" at least and looks 25.
Me I'd want the same guy playing the same character...but I guess I could accept it as long as my Rob is still Edward!!!! :D
I also want the same guy to play the same character... but who knows, they might change him... they might find someone older... if they're really going to change Jacob, I want Steven Strait to play the role... I'm sure An will agree with me... :lol: