[Movie] Twilight

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the volturi clan! I can't wait to see them too especially Aro, Caius and Marcus and also Jane... and also the werewolves... so excited to see Seth... :drool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OMG LOL .. IM JASPER xD

You are Jasper Hale. You are very charismatic and have an uncanny ability to put others at ease. You are also a dependable leader and intuitive friend. You have a hard time ignoring temptation, as you are not naturally inclined to repress the way you feel.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL... I'm Alice... She's one of my favorite characters... :lol:

You are Alice Cullen. Your ability to foresee danger and misfortune doesn't diminish your bubbly optimism. You are a force to be reckoned with -- anybody with enough sense knows, you never bet against Alice.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I just read from another site that Michael Copon might be cast as the new Jacob.
OMG I'm so jumping on the Jacob bandwagon if he does. I'm just not that into Edward, thin, pal and sulky really isn't my thing.
I do, however, love werewolves.
I thought they were gonna go for a Native American actor but hey, half filipino will do too. :p But he's getting harrassed for it, which is so silly, how immature and crazy do you have to be to harass an actor for getting a part he auditioned for? They were going to recast him anyway, the original actor couldn't pull of manly no matter how much makeup they use on him and camera tricks. The boy looks like a boy, not a man.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
How tall is that guy? Cuz Jacob is tall in the book
A little over 6ft. It's not for sure yet but at least they considered someone that looked like the original guy that played Jacob.
You're not going to find a guy too tall that will fit the part. He's much taller than Lautner for sure.
Plus he's a lot bigger in size (muscle mass) since that (above) picture, which makes him look even taller. They can use camera angles to make him look taller than Edward no problem.

^^ 6 feet i think or a little taller.
he sure is hot though... but hmm, not too fond of his personality at the moment.
What's wrong with his personality?

ETA: Interesting...on IMDb.com it credits Taylor Lautner in New Moon. *confused* Either someone was misinformed and assumed he'd continue the part or the casting director just choose to keep Lautner and haven't released the information. Maybe they didn't plan to recast the character at all and wanted to screw with us. :p

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just read from another site that Michael Copon might be cast as the new Jacob.
OMG I'm so jumping on the Jacob bandwagon if he does. I'm just not that into Edward, thin, pal and sulky really isn't my thing.
I do, however, love werewolves.
I thought they were gonna go for a Native American actor but hey, half filipino will do too. :p But he's getting harrassed for it, which is so silly, how immature and crazy do you have to be to harass an actor for getting a part he auditioned for? They were going to recast him anyway, the original actor couldn't pull of manly no matter how much makeup they use on him and camera tricks. The boy looks like a boy, not a man.
Well I don't like Jacob cause to me, he is too pushy and cocky. But that's how I interpret Jacob. Edward is just so nice. Plus he's a vampire, so he doesn't need muscle mass, he's already strong and fast and sensitive I might add... :D

About Michael Copon...what about that last name huh?...a lot of people are hating on him right now b/c there are rumors saying that he's boasting about being recast for New Moon on his Myspace page. But the dude released a statement saying that it isn't him on the Myspace page...sooooo... we'll just have to wait and see what's going down with the Taylor Lautner and Michael Copon situation. To me it makes no difference...the guy might be hot...but he's playing my least favorite character...so that makes me automatically despise him no matter what and I'll be looking for Edward to come back when New Moon is released in theaters next year in November.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Omg i haven't seen the movie yet but i just found out a couple of interesting information about where the movie was shoot and what not. Well the movie was shoot in Portland, Or (not very many movies are made here) But yeah anyways I found out that the Cafeteria Scene was shoot in my old high school Madison High School...also there were supposely hallways scenes and they used a couple of the classrooms that i was once in. I went and watched the scene on youtube and was hella amazed...I was gonna die lolz...I just graduated in 2006 so yeah. lolz...But yeah some of the other scenes were shoot at Multnomah Falls and Oxbow Park...I'm just amazed that it was so close to me. Please don't mind my ranting lolz...Imma watch the movie now. I was never interested until i found out these information.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
You girls are so ahead of me!!!! I just read in a magazine that they were considering Michael Copon for the Jacob role... OMG you cannot believe how SILLY DORKY happy feeling I was at the store reading that!!! I almost bought the magazine out of sheer happiness! :)

Somebody read my mind cause I always thought Michael Copon was my dream Jacob re-reading New Moon even before I knew about the Twilight movie coming out. I don't know why... but maybe it was because I was watching Scorpion King 2 or whatever at the time.

I was like: DING DING!! Michael Copon as Jacob. HOTNESS!!!! Then I found out Taylor was cast, which before the movie was kind of a disappointment. But then I met him and he was soooo UBER nice and I got used to him and was happy with him. I'll miss Taylor now if he doesn't come back. But still... I was still like... awwww--- why not Michael Copon or maybe he'll play in the next movie because Jacob is so much more different in the later books than Twilight. And now this. *SIGH*SIGH* I'm torn between my likes for both guys. :(

But my sisters loooooove Michael Copon and promise to stand out in the snow with me next year if he's cast and comes around town.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Omg i haven't seen the movie yet but i just found out a couple of interesting information about where the movie was shoot and what not. Well the movie was shoot in Portland, Or (not very many movies are made here) But yeah anyways I found out that the Cafeteria Scene was shoot in my old high school Madison High School...also there were supposely hallways scenes and they used a couple of the classrooms that i was once in. I went and watched the scene on youtube and was hella amazed...I was gonna die lolz...I just graduated in 2006 so yeah. lolz...But yeah some of the other scenes were shoot at Multnomah Falls and Oxbow Park...I'm just amazed that it was so close to me. Please don't mind my ranting lolz...Imma watch the movie now. I was never interested until i found out these information.
Yeah, isn't it neat how much cooler something is if you have a personal connection to it?

For me, a couple years after Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon came out, I visited the place where they filmed a couple of the scenes and I was like : WOW... this is exactly how it looks like in the movie!! This was where Chow Yun Fat was standing!!!! So cool! (Who cares that I didn't really care all that much for Chow Yun Fat or the movie??) LOL... it was just super cool to have been there.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult

"Michael Copon considered for Jacob & Ben Barnes (Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian) is being considered for the role of the vampire Aro." picture and news source: socialitelife.celebuzz.com

And According to Entertainment Weekly, Lautner’s agent has reached out to one of the visual effects company that worked on Pitt’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” in order to show Weitz and Summit how visual effects could create a digitally bulked-up Lautner, suggesting the possible casting change was based on Lautner’s physique. source: MSNBC.com

So maybe Taylor will stay???I can't wait to hear more about this and casting the other new characters!!!!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Well I don't like Jacob cause to me, he is too pushy and cocky. But that's how I interpret Jacob. Edward is just so nice. Plus he's a vampire, so he doesn't need muscle mass, he's already strong and fast and sensitive I might add... :D

About Michael Copon...what about that last name huh?...a lot of people are hating on him right now b/c there are rumors saying that he's boasting about being recast for New Moon on his Myspace page. But the dude released a statement saying that it isn't him on the Myspace page...sooooo... we'll just have to wait and see what's going down with the Taylor Lautner and Michael Copon situation. To me it makes no difference...the guy might be hot...but he's playing my least favorite character...so that makes me automatically despise him no matter what and I'll be looking for Edward to come back when New Moon is released in theaters next year in November.
So you're an Edwards fan eh, well to each their own.
I met muscle mass for the whole look of the character. The guy that plays Edward obviously isn't superhuman strong. But everyone has their taste, I just prefer guys that look like men.

Edward to me has more mood swings than a pregnant woman and that's such a turn off but then again I haven't read the book.
I wouldn't trust myspace so much because there are a lot of celebrity myspace accounts that aren't actually them but crazy fans pretending to be them. Take for example I came across Kristin Kreuk's supposed myspace page and she sounded like snobby bitch but if you watch enough interviews of her, the person on myspace and the person doing interviews and extras (outtakes) for Smallville and the movie she does, sounds like a completely different person in terms of personality. It's like night and day.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador

"Michael Copon considered for Jacob & Ben Barnes (Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian) is being considered for the role of the vampire Aro." picture and news source: socialitelife.celebuzz.com

And According to Entertainment Weekly, Lautner’s agent has reached out to one of the visual effects company that worked on Pitt’s “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button,” in order to show Weitz and Summit how visual effects could create a digitally bulked-up Lautner, suggesting the possible casting change was based on Lautner’s physique. source: MSNBC.com

So maybe Taylor will stay???I can't wait to hear more about this and casting the other new characters!!!!
Yes I'm really hoping Ben Barnes is cast as Aro I would so love New Moon just for that fact...seeing the incredibly beautiful Ben Barnes interacting with the incredbily beautiful Rob Pattinson in Italy as Aro and Edward. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... :wub: :drool: :wub:

So you're an Edwards fan eh, well to each their own.
I met muscle mass for the whole look of the character. The guy that plays Edward obviously isn't superhuman strong. But everyone has their taste, I just prefer guys that look like men.

Edward to me has more mood swings than a pregnant woman and that's such a turn off but then again I haven't read the book.
I wouldn't trust myspace so much because there are a lot of celebrity myspace accounts that aren't actually them but crazy fans pretending to be them. Take for example I came across Kristin Kreuk's supposed myspace page and she sounded like snobby bitch but if you watch enough interviews of her, the person on myspace and the person doing interviews and extras (outtakes) for Smallville and the movie she does, sounds like a completely different person in terms of personality. It's like night and day.
More like I'm a Rob fan...and he doesn't look like a boy. The guy is just very charismatic and charming. And I've watched a lot of his interviews...I'm always constantly searching for anything and everything about him and he comes across as really humble, easy going and just all around fun to be with, but you're right Edward is what rocks my boat. As you can probably tell from my siggy. Yeah I agree myspace isn't trustworthy...anyone with an Email account can pretty much sign up for an account and put what they want.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
^^^ girl you know your Team Edward. I actually like both guys so I really like Taylor Lautner so I hope they stick with him. But Ben Barnes as Aro Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I luv that guy since the Prince of Caspian. I just can't wait for the next movie eventhough it the suckiest out of all the book but it was still good. If they want to recast somebody recast Bella haha i know they wont but that girl got a raspy voice.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

And According to Entertainment Weekly, Lautner's agent has reached out to one of the visual effects company that worked on Pitt's "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button," in order to show Weitz and Summit how visual effects could create a digitally bulked-up Lautner, suggesting the possible casting change was based on Lautner's physique. source: MSNBC.com

PRINCE CASPIAN AS ARO?!?!?! :drool: I want to be a part of volturi now... :loool: TEAM ARO!!!