[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Dakota is playing Jane...and her ability is to mentally inflict pain on people not quite the same as Edward.

Toon

Hey guys...just wanted to post something...I'm bored. BTW I just saw Jackson Rathbone aka Jasper Hale on Criminal Minds my favorite crime show on Wednesday night. He was awesome...his acting ability was put to good use on this show. We didn't get to see enough of him in Twilight. Hope he gets more dialogue in the two upcoming sequels.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Toon, did you see pics of Rob as Edward? He has been filming the last couple of days. Edward is back...

How to Be is showing in Vegas this week but I'll be going to Vegas next week, so I will miss it. Bummer.

Still loving vampires and Twilight. This is a long streak for me...

Toon

Hi Dal. Yes I did...I follow all of Twilight's news really close so there isn't anything that I haven't seen or heard. I saw "How To Be" when it was screening at Chicago Music and Movie Festival on March 8. The movie was weird but in a good way. I really felt for Rob's character.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ahhh.. Dal, can you post his pictures or tell me where i can find it??? :D
Chinkywinky! I love that name. ;) Here is the link to the one that is constantly updated by Gozde and two funny arse ones:

Obsessed

Letters to Twilight

Letters to Rob

Gozde has two sets of New Moon Edward pics-make sure you scroll down. On Letters to Rob, they have some nice pics of Rob up today. They update their sites everyday.

Toon, I like weird movies. I read it is sort of Napolean Dynamitish.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Ok guys i just wanna share with you guys my friend works at blockbuster and they have a huge Twilight poster and he gave it to me

Toon

LOL...I have three...one during the movie release in theater...one for my birthday in January too...and another when I bought the soundtrack...I'm a dork :D

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
No way, Saifah! I want one. What does it feel like? I want one of those fleece type blankets that you can wrap around you on the sofa while your watching a movie. They are so soft. Where did you get it?

Saifah

bite me x___
HAHA YEP THATS THE ONE. THE FLEECE BLANKET. iTS REALLY WARM AND COMFORTABLE.
i LOVE iT. i GOT iT AT HOT TOPiC FOR $30. iTS WORTH iT. iTS A BiG PiCTURE OF EDWARD. :)

Toon

OMG...*note to self must get Edward hottie blanket from HotTopic asap* lol...making a trip to a Hot Topic near me tom. :drool:

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
TWILIGHT UPDATE!!

ARO WILL NOT BE PLAYED BY BEN BARNES, BUT BY MICHAEL SHEEN.

Casting of Aro

Such a disappointment! Ben is hott!!! & he'd be perfect for it! Michael Sheen...I've never heard of him, but he's OK.

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG...*note to self must get Edward hottie blanket from HotTopic asap* lol...making a trip to a Hot Topic near me tom. :drool:
i HAD TO TRAVEL TO GET MiNES AND WHEN i GOT iT i WAS SUPER HAPPY.
iTS WARM AND COMFY HEHEHE.

TWILIGHT UPDATE!!

ARO WILL NOT BE PLAYED BY BEN BARNES, BUT BY MICHAEL SHEEN.

Casting of Aro

Such a disappointment! Ben is hott!!! & he'd be perfect for it! Michael Sheen...I've never heard of him, but he's OK.
BUMMER. i'VE NEVER HEARD OF MiCHAEL SHEEN....