[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Argggggggggggghhhhhhhh...last night I had a Robert Pattinson Dream...MY very first. LOL...it wasn't erotic or sexy or anything but it was definitely interesting. How obsessed am I ? Very...hahaha...I'm so buying the People Mag that has him on the list of 100 most beautiful people. Can't wait for New Moon...

Toon

ahh haahahaha...LOL...Dal...my dream was somewhat similar. I dreamed that Rob was in college and he was in the same humanities class as I was...and the teacher put us together as partners to do a special anthropology project together...at first he was reluctant but then when he saw how smart and intellectual I was he became fascinated by me...ROFLMAO...*wishful thinking* *sighs* :kiss:

Toon

*sighs heavily* even as a little tyke he was cute...no wonder he turned out so fine.... *sighs again* :wub:

Toon

Kind of makes you wonder what he would look like with bleach blonde hair right now...LOL.

Toon

OME...it's Robert Pattinson's b-day today (05-13-09) and what's more important...there are reports everywhere that he will be in a movie with Hugh Jackman (Wolverine in the x-men movies) and Rachel Weisz (Mummy, Mummy Returns). I'm super psyched about that.

Toon

Hey Peeps...I just wanted to post this first official "New Moon" poster. I don't like that they put Jacob Black between the true lovers, Edward and Bella. :D

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
oh lord are you serious? Theres a new one coming out. I CANT WAIT. I LOVE THIS MOVIE.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea I heard the poster leaked uh uh Taylor look so buff. Well the 2nd books is about how Jacob gonna b in da middle Toon don't be upset. Bella and Edward are made for each other.

Toon

Some more pics of Rob attending the Cannes Film Festival in France...enjoy :drool:

Pictures are from RadarOnline, Robert Pattinson Unlimited, and OK Go magazine

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
to be honest, I wasnt into the whole robert thing and the whole twilight movie...until my brother gave me the twilight book and I began reading it and NOW i know why ppl are so in love with him....I'm in love with Edward Cullen too.....lol...and I just bought New Moon sunday and I finished reading it today....ahhh...he asked bella to marry him...OMG I wanted to scream while I was outside waiting for a ride.....