[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yeah it does look it...I think it's because of the way they position the three people...look at my Rob...he looks so awkward...and no comment on Taylor...Bella just looks blah.

Saifah

bite me x___
i JUST DONT LiKE iT AT ALL. iT LOOKS LiKE THEY RUSHED THROUGH iT YA KNOW.
TWiLiGHT POSTER WAS WAYY BETTER.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
I have watched the movie like 7 times already ever since it came out. I haven't read the books, but I'm planning on ordering all of it from Barnes and Noble. Can't wait for New Moon to come out this year also.

Toon

you know that i have to say something about that youtube video right...Rob does wash himself and his hair people...he just likes to joke around...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Rob is being totally sarcastic. He cleared it up in GQ a few months ago that he just says whatever cause people start stuff anyway no matter what he says. I think it is the English humor in him. The British guys I know have that sort of dry sense of humor.

Toon

Ok Team Edward and Rob Lovers....enjoy enjoy I know I did...I died and gone to heaven several times in fact... :drool: :drool: :drool: :D :drool: :drool: :drool:

I got these pics from bellaandedward.com and popsugar

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Toon, OMFG!!!!! I love this scene in the book...Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Saifah

bite me x___
i CANNOT WAiT FOR NEW MOON! i WiSH iT WOULD COME OUT SOONERR

Toon

OME...OME...OME...OME...I must breathe...must breathe... must breathe...wow that Jacob kid is ripped...but I still like my Robert Pattinson...yeah for Twilight they won almost all of the awards for the MTV movie awards...Congrats to Rob, Kristen, Cam Gigandet, and all of the cast. :D

Edit: I'm just including a link for the trailer cause Saifah's doesn't seem to be working. New Moon Trailer

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Edward looked so hurt after Bella was attacked. It got me really excited for NM!!!