[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I don't know maybe it's just my age (over 21 crowd, won't say how much over...LOL) but I find Taylor Lautner to be too young to be hot or sexy. Don't get me wrong he is good looking young man and he is ripped but for me no one is more sexier and gorgeous and to die for than Rob Pattinson, esp. in his Edward Cullen character.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Agreeing over here, Toon. Taylor is cute and Rob is not only cute with a boyish charm, but extremely oozes the gorgeous/beautiful type. I look at him and he isn't really too cute, but he is. I can't explain what it is about Rob. Hmmmmm......

Toon

I found this post at bellaandedward.com and thought it was too funny while at the same time thinking "I wish Edward Cullen was real" LOL

* A normal guy would say: I love you Baby!
Edward Cullen would say: You are my life now.
* Normal Guy would say: I think I am falling for you.
Edward Cullen would say: The Lion fell in Love with the Lamb
* A Normal Guy would say: You hair looks like a haystack; go brush it!
Edward Cullen would say: Your hair looks like a haystack but I like it.
* A normal guy would pick a random song from a random artist and dedicate it to you.
Edward Cullen would sing you a song he wrote for you while playing the piano.
* If you die, a normal guy would find another.
If you die, Edward would kill himself cause life without you isnt worth living.
* As you leave the house, a normal guy would say: Bye, see ya!
As you leave the house Edward Cullen would say: Come back to me, love.
* As a normal guy leaves the house,he would say: Love ya, I'll be back later!
Edward Cullen would say:Look after my heart, I've left it with you. And then he would hire his psychic sister to stalk you and pay her with a yellow porsche.
* As you come back to the house, a normal guy would be watching TV and wouldnt even notice.
As you come back to the house, Edward Cullen would be welcoming you by playing the piano with a song just for you.
* While you are both out for dinner, a normal guy wouldn't keep his eyes off the sexy waitress.
Edward Cullen wouldnt even notice the waitress was a female.
* A normal guy, while driving, would keep one hand on the wheel and one hand on the radio.
Edward Cullen, while driving, would keep one hand on the wheel and the other attached to yours.
* While far apart in different places, a normal guy would say: I miss you.
While far apart in different places, Edward Cullen would say: Its like you've taken half myself with you
* A normal guy wouldnt care or notice if you had nightmares.
Edward Cullen would sing until your nightmares went away.
* A normal guy would wait for you to make him breakfast.
Edward Cullen would make you breakfast everyday.

Dala

sarNie Egg
WOW........ it makes normal guys look bad....
maybe cuz edward got thousands years of practice

Toon

I want to cry...there's a report on various sites that Robert Pattinson got grazed by a taxi whilst trying to escape crazy fans. This just after he was rushed by a bunch of fan girls and grabbed might I add. It's crazy!!! I mean I understand that he is hot...and that I would totally go crazy if I ever meet him...but chasing him and grabbing him...hmmmm I don't know...LOL!!!

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL FANS ARE SOO FRiCKiN CRAZY.
POOR ROBERT...

Toon

Yay today is Edward Cullen's B-Day...ok I might sound a little crazy wishing a fictional vampire a Happy B-day but heh...if Edward was real he'd be 108 years old today... and that is something to celebrate. LOL!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
this is the reason why people are obsessed with Edward because of his perfectness. Rob plays Edward so they are obsessed with him now. Sad. I saw a video of those fan girls chasing after him going ballistic I nearly cried for Rob. He really has no life. I believe Stephenie Meyer did apologize long ago for ruining Rob's life. I will find the interview when I have time. Poor guy...I hope he keeps his ground, his good friends and family around him to keep his sanity so that Hollywood and fans don't kill him.

Saifah

bite me x___
LOL P'TINA, THATS WHAT i READ TOO!!

OH AND i ALSO READ THAT KRiSTEN iS NOT WiTH HER BF ANYMORE AND THAT SHE iS WiTH ROB.
iM NOT SURE HOW TRUE iT WAS BUT iT SEEMED PRETTY LEGiT.

Toon

I was at my local jewel today and was browsing all the gossip mags and saw this story too. MAN if that is true I'm gonna be so PO'd. I want them to finish the franchise with Breaking Dawn first then all of them can go and screw each other up....but not my Rob, of course. I want him to stay and make plenty more movies for me to enjoy. :D

Toon

Since this thread has been quiet lately I wanna start a new game...inspired, of course, by Edward Cullen.

It's called "If Edward Cullen was real..." You finish the sentence, ok!

I'll go first.

If Edward Cullen was real, I'd steal him from Bella and he'd never regret it one bit. :p :D

edit: Ok if you're more into Jacob I guess you can substitute Jacob for Edward...but no bashing of other people's preference, okie dokie!!!

Saifah

bite me x___
iF EDWARD CULLEN WAS REAL i WOULD KiDNAP HiM FROM BELLA.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
If Edward Cullen was real, I'll have him play the piano for me---no, have him teach me how to play lolz.....

I got the latest magazine of J-14 and it had some Robert stuff in it and supposedly it says that he's hitting on Nikki, Kristen Bff now...so ridonkulous lolz

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I think that whole Robert and Kristin thing is just nonsense. Just because they star together in a big hit movie, the paparazzi's gotta go and try to ruin their names and make rumors about them. I think that goes with every celebrity movie couple. Like they're supposedly "dating" because they're in a movie together or have to be together a lot because they're shooting a movie together. The photos taken of the supposed "couple" is probably at at a time when Robert is asking Kristin a question or when they're having a lil chit chat on the set after a movie scene. Or if they have a cast team dinner, but the paparazzi only shoot pictures of Robert and Kristin together, excluding everyone out of the picture to make it look like they were on a hot date. Then it shows up in the media the next day that he took her to his hotel room. C'mon, people! Are you serious? People's gotta make something out of nothing. Robert is rumored with many girls, but I think he's single from what he claims. Kristin's too big of a pothead anyways for him to like and he doesn't seem like he's her type LOL. Robert knows he can get way better now that he's a big movie star so I don't think he would settle for "that". If I was him, I would enjoy being single especially when so many girls are after him now. Just my two cents on this whole "Robert & Kristin are dating". I try not to believe everything in the media unless the person themselves come out and admit the truth, then I will believe it. :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah I normally don't buy into what the media is saying unless the couple confirms themselves or there are to many leaking photo's lol, but I think in Robert's and Kirsten's Case it's completely nothing between them. Kirsten is with her boyfriend and the press are trying to make it seem as though she is dating Rob which is totally bogus. The new headlines are now saying

Headlines

Toon

Not only is Rob being linked to Kristen, but also every female that comes into close contact with him. Emily de Ravin, his new costar is being linked to him too and the tabloid and media are saying that because of this Kristen is very jealous. At some point I predict they are going to link Rob with a guy just b/c every female has already been linked to him...yeah they're gonna burn that bridge pretty soon...it's so absolutely ridiculous and irritating.