[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Wow this was before he got buffed for New Moon...haha...lots of peeps not impressed by his package... LMAO

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
^^^Thank you soooo much for that. I can not wait for sure now. Three more months!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Kristen and Taylor actually have chemistry!

Toon

^^^Thank you soooo much for that. I can not wait for sure now. Three more months!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Kristen and Taylor actually have chemistry!

:eek: don't say that, don't ever ever say that... not when I'm still here...J/K....yeah I"m grudgingly admitting it...they have chemistry... darn it <_<

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
in the book, im totally TEAM EDWARD. i wuld dream to have such a PERFECT guy like him as my bf xD but hey, sry to all rob patz fans...i tink taylor is way hawter =D

*runs n hide*

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
in the book, im totally TEAM EDWARD. i wuld dream to have such a PERFECT guy like him as my bf xD but hey, sry to all rob patz fans...i tink taylor is way hawter =D

*runs n hide*

I am becoming more of a Taylor Lautner fan even though he's so young, but he looks damn good! & I am definitely NOT scared of the big bad wolf LOL.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
First look at the Volturi crew!!

yeah i juz saw the pic in perez (he's a rob patz fan...so he's totally updatind everythin bout twilight lols)
i hate caius in the book, but gosh..dont he look cute there (rather than his usual angry self)

I am becoming more of a Taylor Lautner fan even though he's so young, but he looks damn good! & I am definitely NOT scared of the big bad wolf LOL.
yeh...mighty FINEEEEE...refineddddd...lols. like the words of my good fren, she don't mind licking his bod (ewwww) but anyway, he worked 2 hours everyday in the gym to get the 8 paxxxxx :drool:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
the volturi are freakin scary!!! i get the chills whenever they are described in the books.

Toon

well what do you guys think about the Victoria re-cast...I guess it's ok for me...she's gonna die any way in Eclipse...as long as it's not any of the Cullens, especially Edward, Bella or Jacob...Drama......

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The Volturi crew looks nice =] !
I can't wait for New Moon to come out ^^

Ew, Robert looks so fat and out of shape in those pictures you posted lol
They weren't as disturbing as I thought they would be.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
yea I feel sorry for Rachael but it was her own fault. Summit released a statement explaining that she didn't tell them that she took another part in another movie and didn't tell them til last min and interfere with the Twilight taping that was why she was re-cast.

Saifah

bite me x___
i REALLY DO LiKE RACHELLE AS ViCTORiA BUT iTS REALLY HER FAULT LiKE AZLiSAKHMER SAiD. AND iT DOESNT MATTER HAHAH ECLiPSE WiLL BE THE LAST SAGA SHE WiLL BE iN. SO RECAST, A LiTTLE DiSAPPOiNTED BUT i'LL LiVE.

AND iF THEY DO REPLACE ANY OF THE CULLENS OR JACOB, THEN i WOULDNT EVEN WATCH THE DAMN MOViE ANYMORE!! WHATS THE POiNT?! tHAT WOULD
BE REALLY STUPiD.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Yea if they recast the main character that would be stupid but with Victoria character it's really her own fault.