[Movie] Twilight

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Funny story time....

So I'm a nurse and I work in this one nursing home ok...and a new nurse started working a week ago at my job...guess what his name is..............

EDWARD

lol I just found an Edward for realz...he's hot too.... :D ;)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
you're a nurse? well, I'm a nursing student atm ^_^

ooohhhh... EDWARD! lol
I remembered the cute little boy I met on the orphanage while doing community services... his name is Edward too and he's so damn cute! hahahaha I bet he's gonna be hawt when he grows up :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Any of you all got tickets to opening of New Moon? I heard they are already pre-sale for the midnight showings on November 20th. I am considering it unless it is already sold out where I am. I wouldn't be surprised if they are sold out.

Toon, that is funny about the nurse, Edward. LOL...

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG i MET AN EDWARD iN MY GRAPHiC CLASS!! LOL LOVE HiS SMiLE.
TOO BAD HE DOESNT LiKE TWiLiGHT. BUT HE STiLL CALLS ME HiS
STUPiD LAMB. iM TRYiNG TO MAKE HiM RECONSiDER TWiLiGHT LOL

Toon

Woohoo...........new forum skin and layouts.....just wanted to bump this thread to the top... :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
YESSSSS i SAW THiS AND i AM TOO EXCiTED LOL!!
MAN TAYLOR iS SOO HOT!! BUT OO YOUNG LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I saw the two minute trailer last night and I am even more excited!!! Aaahhhhh!!!

Toon

It's been very quiet in this thread...thought I'd just bump this thread up...LOL...I got my "New Moon" poster up in my room already...but I got the one with only Edward and Bella...you know how I feel about Jacob...even though he's a nice "kid" and all...LOL. In about two more weeks the New Moon soundtrack comes out...YaY!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
my friend got us tickets for 12:05 a.m. november 20th. she just texted me...i need to call her!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies, I haven't been on here for a while.
Randomly, I walked past Hot Topic and saw the New Moon umbrella with Edward on it and such a HUGE urge to buy it yesterday. Granted I already have the Twilight umbrella-- gosh, do I need one more? :)

Anyways, do you gals know anything more about if a New Moon cast tour will happen again this year? It sounds like something is in the works according to Hot Topic (*cross my fingers*). I've been trying to find out since I want to request the day off from work as soon as possible, else my boss might not let me off: Click here ---> Hot Topic - Cast tour page

Anyone heading off to any of the soundtrack release parties?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
my friend got us tickets for 12:05 a.m. november 20th. she just texted me...i need to call her!!!
Awesome!!!!! I still need to get tickets. Last year, I bought them like two weeks early, so I'm hoping that will work again for me.

hey did u guy see the new Eclipse book they changed the cover to the movie poster cover
Cool, I didn't know that. The movie cover for New Moon is used for Eclipse now though? I couldn't find pics, share share please. Thanks!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so excited for NEW MOON!!! :lol:
anyone of you ladies had bought a copy of the New Moon movie companion book? I saw a couple of it in our local bookstore today but I'm broke atm -_-

Toon

Of course there are lots of pics of Taylor...more than I care to admit...cause you know I'm a Rob fan...hehehhehehehe...but the book is good... OME...the New Moon soundtrack is being released in the U.S.A. earlier than expected...on this Friday October 16...I'm so happy!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I just bought a copy of it a while ago... I begged money from my mom hahahahaha
me lovin' all the hot pics of JACOB!!!! :wub: :wub: and also Edward :D