[Movie] Twilight

Saifah

bite me x___
I REALLY WANNA GO TO THE RELEASE PARTY TODAY GRR.
LOL i CANT WAiT FOR THiS MOViE DUDE!! ALMOST HERE.
TAYLOR STOLE THE SOPTLiGHT FROM EVERYONE DONT YOU
THINK SO? HE iS CUTE HAHAH BUT TOO YOUNG!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Taylor is not seeing Selena Gomez anymore? Selena is darling. They had some cute pictures together.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Iono I just saw rumors going around I'm not sure who he's dating. But I saw on the magazines that there not seeing each other anymore

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OME...we're being spoiled with all these clips. Did any of you ladies happen to see the latest clip where Bella decks Paul and he gets mad and turns into a wolf and Jacob comes and turns into a wolf...AWESOME!!! And the one with Edward trying to protect Bella from the Volturi...HEAVENLY.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OME...we're being spoiled with all these clips. Did any of you ladies happen to see the latest clip where Bella decks Paul and he gets mad and turns into a wolf and Jacob comes and turns into a wolf...AWESOME!!! And the one with Edward trying to protect Bella from the Volturi...HEAVENLY.
I love it when Jacob turned into a wolf! it gave me goosebumps while watching it!! :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share with you ladies.
The tour dates have been released. And some cast members (not sure who yet) are coming to my town again. I guess they're doing it a little bit different this year-- get the wristbands on 10/31 and show up later for the meet & greet? Gah, wonder how early I need to get up this year for this since it's gonna be a crazzzzzzzzzzzzy Saturday for the tickets.:))

Check out the full list below:

Los Angeles, CA October 23, 2009 – This November, Summit Entertainment invites TWILIGHT fans to THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON cast tour, visiting 15 cities nationwide.

The nationwide tour will kick off in Los Angeles, CA at the Hollywood & Highland Center on Friday, November 6th with a special event open to the public where fans will be treated with performances by several bands featured on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack scheduled to include Death Cab for Cutie, Anya Marina, Sea Wolf, and Band of Skulls, giving fans a brand-new way to experience the album. Fans can also attend a Question & Answer forum with many of the movie’s cast members.

At each of the 15 city stops along the tour, fans can participate in many THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON activities and prize giveaways related to the film. Additionally, each tour stop will end with a talent Question & Answer forum open to the public and select cities will feature performances from artists on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack. Fans who acquire VIP credentials on October 31st will be granted access to a special event with select cast members at their respective malls.

For the chance to register and meet cast members of the highly anticipated feature film THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, fans need to visit Hot Topic or select Nordstrom stores at 8:00am on October 31st at one of the participating mall locations. They will be given access to return and meet select cast members at that same mall on the assigned scheduled date and time. VIP credentials provided on October 31st are limited and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to those who make qualifying purchases. VIP credentials are non-transferable.

Visit Hot Topic (www.hottopic.com) and Nordstrom (www.nordstrom.com/newmoon) websites for more details on how to acquire VIP access to meet members of the cast along the tour which runs from November 6th through November 19th. Exact cast members will be subject to availability and may vary from event to event.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON cast tour will visit the following mall locations:

November 6 – Hollywood & Highland Center (Los Angeles, CA) *
November 8 – Park Meadows (Denver, CO)
November 9 – Natick Collection (Boston, MA) *
November 9 –Mall Location TBD – Check hottopic.com for update (Chicago, IL) *
November 9 – Fair Oaks Mall (Washington, DC)
November 10 – Houston Galleria (Houston, TX)
November 11 – Mall of America (Minneapolis, MN) *
November 11 – Cherry Hill Mall (Philadelphia, PA) *
November 11 – Stonestown Galleria (San Francisco, CA)
November 12 – Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
November 12 – Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA) *
November 13 – Dadeland Mall (Miami, FL)
November 13 – Scottsdale Fashion Square (Phoenix, AZ)
November 14 – Fashion Place (Salt Lake City, UT) *
November 19 – Times Square (New York, NY)

*Denotes a performance by a band featured on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack.
credit: http://twilighters.org/2009/10/23/hot-topic-new-moon-tour-dates-announced

Toon

I'm not gonna even try this time...last time I did I got there too late even though I got up like at 5 in the morning...and I live in Chicago...when they say Chicago they don't really mean Chicago...it's always out in the suburbs...and I think that's really misleading. N E WAY...I love Edward Cullen!!! :D :wub:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
LOL...I might be crazy enough to go to the events to get the wrist band. If I am in the mood. The place where I need to go is about 40 minutes away. It would be fun. I hope it is at the Nordstroms there and not Hot Topic cause Nordstroms is bigger.

Toon

Yeah they're not coming to Chicago for Nordstrom's that just sucks...OH WELL...Guess I'll just have to watch Robert on November 20 12am...Yeah... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Toon

Got my tix for New Moon 12:03 pm Thursday November 19...YAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY so excited!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nordstrom is giving away tickets to their exclusive showing at 9:30 p.m. on November 19! That is awesome. I got two tickets for this special screening for spending a certain amount of money in BP!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Awesome Dal & Toon on getting your tickets.

I didn't go ladies for the wristbands. I was too tired to get up that early that morning. LOL
I'm feeling ok about that though since they listed who was gonna show up to my location as I'm not that excited about them. (Last year, I already met one of the cast mates coming again this year to my location anyways.) I would have liked to see the actors who played Emmett, Alice, Esme, or Rosalie though.
I'm guessing Rob, Kristin and Taylor are too big to go on tour this year??? That's too bad I guess (maybe they'll make some secret appearance somewhere...).

More info on the appearances below. Credit: http://community.hottopic.com/hottopic/new-moon/castTour.php

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Tour is ready to take the nation by storm! Want to get into one of the events? Here’s what you'll need to do! Go to any of the Hot Topic locations listed below at 8:00AM on October 31st, 2009, and purchase a commemorative The Twilight Saga: New Moon Tour T-shirt. You'll get a wristband* that'll give you access to the event at the location you purchase your T-shirt from. Check out the dates and locations below to see if the tour is coming to a city near you! Please note, talent is subject to change.

11/06/09 Los Angeles, CA SOLD OUT Hollywood & Highland
Cast Appearing: Kellan Lutz "Emmett", Nikki Reed "Rosalie", Jamie Campbell Bower "Caius", Alex Meraz "Paul", Kiowa Gordon "Embry", Ashley Greene "Alice", Elizabeth Reaser "Esme", and Chaske Spencer "Sam" Bands appearing: Band of Skulls, Sea Wolf, Anya Marina, and Death Cab For Cutie

11/08/09 Denver, CO SOLD OUT Park Meadows
Cast Appearing: Alex Meraz "Paul" & Kiowa Gordon "Embry"

11/09/09 San Francisco, CA SOLD OUT Stonestown Galleria
Cast Appearing: Ashley Greene "Alice" & Kellan Lutz "Emmett"

11/09/09 Washington, DC SOLD OUT Fair Oaks Mall
Cast Appearing: Edi Gathegi "Laurent" & Jamie Campbell Bower "Caius"

11/10/09 Chicago, IL SOLD OUT Westfield Fox Valley
Cast Appearing: Ashley Greene "Alice" & Kellan Lutz "Emmett" Band Appearing: Anya Marina

11/10/09 Houston, TX SOLD OUT Houston Galleria

11/10/09 Philadelphia, PA Cherry Hill Mall
Cast Appearing: Charlie Bewley "Demetri" & Daniel Cudmore "Felix" Band Appearing: Hurricane Bells

11/11/09 Miami, FL SOLD OUT Dadeland Mall

11/11/09 Minneapolis, MN Mall of America
Cast Appearing: Edi Gathegi "Laurent" & Jamie Campbell Bower "Caius" Band Appearing: Anya Marina

11/12/09 Boston, MA SOLD OUT Natick Collection
Cast Appearing: Ashley Greene "Alice" & Kellan Lutz "Emmett" Band Appearing: Hurricane Bells

11/12/09 Seattle, WA Westfield Southcenter
Cast Appearing: Charlie Bewley "Demetri" & Daniel Cudmore "Felix" Band Appearing: Anya Marina

11/12/09 Atlanta, GA Mall of Georgia
Cast Appearing: Edi Gathegi "Laurent" & Jamie Campbell Bower "Caius"

11/13/09 Phoenix, AZ Scottsdale Fashion Square
Cast Appearing: Charlie Bewley "Demetri" & Daniel Cudmore "Felix"

11/14/09 Salt Lake City, UT Fashion Place
Cast Appearing: Edi Gathegi "Laurent" & Jamie Campbell Bower "Caius" Band Appearing: Anya Marina

Also check out a special visit from cast members in Times Square! Stay tuned for more details!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was sooo busy last Saturday that I didn't go get a wrist band either. It's okay though. If Rob, Kristen, and Jacob toured the event would be mega, mega crazy for sure. They are definitely "BIG" now.

Toon

O M E...lol...I'm super-excited. See didn't I tell you all...when they say Chicago...it's not really Chicago...W T F...Westfield Fox Valley? That's not Chicago!!! :angry: <_< Whatever!!! :rolleyes:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hee... hee... I was watching youtube and ran across some chinese clips of New Moon. LOL, I then also realized what Bella & Edward's chinese names are: Bella is Beila 贝拉 (pronounced Bay-la) & Edward is: Aidehua 爱德华 (pronounced Eye-duh-hwa). Jacob is a bit off though: Yage 雅各 (pronounced Ya-guh). Sorry if my pronounciation part doesn't make sense.

LOL... I think Bella and Edward's names sound really cute in chinese too, very close to the original. :)
New Moon chinese clip