[Movie] Twilight

Saifah

bite me x___
HEY i WENT TO THE CAST TOUR AND iT WAS AMAZING!! KELLAN iS AMAZiNG!! AND ASHLEY iS SOOO PRETTY!!! AND i DiD THE DUMBEST THiNG iN FRONT OF HiM AND MADE MYSELF LOOK STUPiD LOL BUT HiS RESPONSE ALMOST KiLLED ME CUHZ HE iSS TOOO CHARMiNG AND GORGEOUS!! YEEYAHH iT WAS FUNNNN!! i'LL POST PiCTURES iF YOU WANNA SEE THEM.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
It's been awhile since i've been in here...

^^ yeah post the pictures up. I want to see!!

This year, i wasn't too excited to see who's coming to my area.... philadelphia... i guess it's okay since i got to see robert last year!!!

i'm counting down the days to see new moon. I've been trying really hard to stay away from trailers and still pictures but it's sooo hard. I want to be super surprise with the movie but I cave in from time to time.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Yes, show us pictures Saifah. I wanna see.

chinkywinky~ me too. Most of the time, I've tried to stay away from watching too much New Moon clips online. Aside from the offical trailers, the chinese clip is like the first one I stumbled upon.
For Twilight, I watched so many extras tv clips and online that I built such a high expectation of the movie and so the movie wasn't anything like I expected.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OH MY GOD...just two more days...two more days...I'm so excited...I don't know how I can control myself... :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
PICTURES FROM NOVEMBER 9TH. LOVE LOVE LOVE KELLAN AND ASHLEY!!!

OH AND i ALREADY GOT MY TICKETS FOR THE MiDNiGHT PREMiERE. DID YOU GUYS GET YOURS YET?? iM SO EXCiTED!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
thanks for sharing those pics, saifah!!! kellan is just darling and ashley is gorgeous. did you just have a blast or what? didn't you get to talk to them (meet/greet)? lucky. i probably would of gone to the event near my house if it was them.

this is really crazy and please don't think i am dumb, but my friend got us tickets for the midnight showing then nordstroms was giving tickets out if you spent a certain amount of money at bp and i spent enough to get two tickets to their preview premier at 9 pm on thursday!!! i am really pumped for that. right when it is over we will head down to other theatre where she got the original tickets and watch it again. i hope i can stay awake. lol...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Saifah

bite me x___
NO WE JUST GOT AUTOGRAPHS, i DIDNT GET TO TAKE PiCTURES WiTH ANY OF THEM, i WiSH i DiD THOUGH BUT LOL i GOT TO TALK TO KELLAN BECUASE OF THE STUPiD THiNG i DiD AND HE WAS JUST LAUGHiNG AT ME. LiKE i WASNT NERVOUS WHEN i WAS WAiTiNG iN LiNE. i KEPT iT ALL iN. i WAS TRYiNG TO CALM MY FRiEND AND HER FRiEND DOWN HAHAH BUT FOR ME i WAS JSUT LiKE 'BiG DEAL HE'S HUMAN LiKE US.' HAHAH YEAH BUT WHEN WE GOT iNSIDE AND i ACTUALLY SAW HiM, MY HEART WAS THUMPiNG AND iT FEELS LiKE iT WAS GOiNG TO POP THROUGH MY CHEST. RiGHT WHEN ASHLEY SiGNED MY POSTER, i ALMOST TOOK OFF WitHOUT KELLAN'S AUTOGRAPH AND HE WAS LiKE 'HEY WAiT WHAT ABOUT ME???' i WAS FLiPPiN EMBARRASSED. i WAS LiKE OH YEAH AND SLiDE THE POSTER BACK TO HiM BUT BECAUSE i WAS TOO RETARDED, i DiD THAT TOO HARD AND iT FELL ON THE GROUND.i WAS RED HAHAHA AND WHEN HE SiGNED iT, HE WAS LiKE 'NEXT TiME DONT FORGET ABOUT ME' AND WiNKED, i ALMOST DiED. i WENT OUTSiDE SCREAMiNG AND PEOPLE THOUGHT i WAS CRAZY. SORRY i DiDNT PAY SO MUCH ATTENTiON TO ASHLEY LOL i WAS TOO DAZZZED BY KELLAN.

AND iM PUMPED ABOUT THE MiDNiGHT PREMiERE. i REALLY WANNA GO AND i REALLY WANNA SEE iT LOL. iTS LIKE 2 MORE DAYS!! YEEYAHHHH!! HAHAHA....

OHHH AND HERE'S PiCTURES OF MY DORKY BUTT HAHAHAH i LOVE LOVE KELLAN. HE'S SOO AWESOME.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing your lovly pics!!!

what brand is your camera? the pics come out so nice and clear.

I am super excited for new moon but i'll probably won't see it until Sat since my sister will have off from work that day.

oh btw, i saw 2012 on sunday and i didnt expect to see new movie preview at all since i've been avoiding it to the fullest!! As i watch it, i couldn't help but felt goosebumps all over my body and my hand was squeezing my BF hand super tight at one point. LOL . after the preview was over, my BF got jealous and push my hand away, "obviciously we know who you want at this moment, edward the vampire..." hahaha....
but he was a good sport and said, "we can go see it when the movie comes out."
Heck, he doesn't know i will be watching it with my sister first. but of course i can always watch it again. heheheheh....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Saifah! You are sooo cute! Love the T's! Kellan seems like a down to earth person-totally adorable smile and personality. I am jealous you got to meet them both.

Saifah

bite me x___
i WiLL BE SEEiNG THE MiDNiGHT PREMiERE WiTH ONE OF MY BESTiES AND NOT MY BF. MY CAMERA iS A CANON. iT WAS PiSSiNG MY OFF THE WHOLE NiGHT CUHZ MY PiCTURE CAME OUT ALL SUCKY AND BLURRY. i WAS LiKE FAR FAR FAR iN THE BACK. THERE WAS A PiCTURE OF ME FALLiNG TOO. SOMEONE PUSHED ME AND MY FRieND GOT iT ON CAMERA. i DiDNT SEE WHO PUSHED ME THOUGH. WEirDO.

iTS FUNNY THOUGH CUHZ MY BF WAS LAUGHiNG THE WHOLE NiGHT i WAS SCREAMiNG 'i LOVEYOU KELLAN!!' i WANNA SEE NEW MOON WiTH MY BF BUT WE CANT SiNCE LONG DiSTANCE SUCKS AT TiME.

KELLAN iS TOTALLY DOWN TO EARTH. i THOUGHT i CAUGHT iT ON ViDEO WHEN HE WAS TALKinG ABOUT HiM WEARiNG A WHiTE TSHIRT AND HE WAS WET AND HiS NiPPLES WERE HARD HAHHAAH WOW THAT WAS FUNNY.

i TRY STAYiNG AWAY FROM CLiPS AND TRAiLERS OF NEW MOON BUT i COULDNT LOL i SAW LiKE A LOT OF THEM. AND GOSH i CANT WAiT FOR THE TWiLiGHT CONVENTiON SiNCE THE WOLF PACK ARE GONNA BE THERE. THEY ARE FUNNY. LOVE THEM TOO HAHA. BRONSON, ALEX, AND CHASKE ARE AWESOME.

Toon

Personally I wouldn't mind being on Team Kellan right now...lol...you're so lucky Saifah...don't be embarrassed about your situation...I would be so dazzled by Kellan that I'd probably be the chick that barf on him...I"m so pumped right now...seven hours and 15 more mins to go before I get to see New Moon...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
NEW MOON KICK BUTT!!! I LOVE IT MORE THAN THE 1ST ONE .. I'M converting to TEAM JACOB -- his body is to DIED for -- so sexy with them dark eyes -- EDWARD'S looking sick when he's shirtless -- JACOB, YUM! lol

Toon

New Moon was awesome indeed...but I'm still Team Edward...this movie just confirms my love for Edward even more. Jacob was pretty awesome but...sorry team Jacob...just like what Bella said at the end... "It has always been him" And about Edward looking sick...of course he looks sick he just spent the last few months in solitude and pain b/c he misses Bella so much...so him looking not so good is forgivable. I'm soooooo gonna go see it over and over again... :lol:

Saifah

bite me x___
THE MOViE WAS FLiPPiN AWESOME!! i REALLY LiKED iT AND i LOVED STARiNG AT JACOB'S iNCREDiBLE ABS LOL. BUT i WAS A LiTTLE DiSAPPOiNTED BECAUSE THEY LEFT OUT A LOT OF DETAiLS.

cecilia

Staff member
what i meant when i say sick is that .. edward does not have a nice figure, his figure is such a big turn off -- white, pale, hairy and weird -- jacob is dreamy sexy with them nice abs and color tone skin -- his dark stares and running around shirtless is a HUGE bonus for me .. gosh, he's a vampire, at least be a little fit, has he been eating veggie? no meat since he can't taste blood from Bella too .. (the scene i'm talking about is when he's about to expose himself to the human to create a sin == that scene, he look so sickly sick .LOl)

Although Bella has always have EDWARD, she can't deny her thirst for Jacob too so yup ..

Saifah

bite me x___
OHH i KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKiNG ABOUT. iM A TEAM EDWARD BUT THAT SCENE WAS A NO NO. i WAS TURN OFF. i DONT LiKE HAiRY MENS ESPECiALLY AROUND THE CHEST AREA. i WAS LiKE EW. iT WASNT WHAT i WANTED TO LOOK AT. HiS NiPPLES WERE LiKE WEiRDLY SHAPED LMFAO. (TEAM EDWARD FANS DONT KiLL ME.) AND JACOB WAS JUST WOW.

BELLA pISSES ME OFF AHAHA SHE WAS SENDiNG MiX SiGNALS iN THE BEGiNNiNG. POOR JACOB.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I really felt pain for Jacob. I was amazed at the wonderful job Taylor did in his portrayal of Jacob. I was blown away. I haven't been able to recover. I think once again Robert did amazing as Edward and Kristen really improved in this one. She showed her skills. I can not say enough how in love I am with Chris Weitz directing in this one. Holy cow!!!

Credit to LETTERS TO TWILIGHT

Check this out, I agree with them on the movie. WARNING-SPOILERS:

Letters to Twilight: Expectations Met for New Moon

* Placement of the Bon Iver song: I wasn’t sure where this one would end up. I was hoping for something pretty depressing. But putting it right before Edward leaves? Brilliant. Definitely sticks out in my mind. Bunny & Noreen give this move TWO Thumbs up
* I wanted to feel loss: I wanted to remember what it was like the first time I read that part in New Moon. I wanted to cry. And I did. I felt sad. I felt loss. I felt Edward’s distance. I felt Bella’s pain.
* I want the names of the months: I did. I wanted them so badly, but I was resigned that we were NOT going to get them. Because how can you do that in a movie? But it’s Chris Weitz, my future 2nd husband, and he made it happen. And adding in Lykke Li? OMG. I just fangirled all over again thinking about how awful and brilliant that part was. I hurt. I LITERALLY hurt.
* I didn’t want to miss Rob: And I didn’t (neither did Moon) because this movie was all about the Tay-Tay show.
* I didn’t want the Tay-Tay show to suck: And I was really worried. You can’t put too much faith in a kid who once starred in Shark Boy and spent the rest of his childhood weaning his dad off the “Super Size” at Micky D’s to carry a movie. But he did it. I don’t know how. And we have a long time to explore it, but dannnggg, Taylor
* I wanted Kristen to earn all that acting praise that often surrounds her: And she did. I am definitely on Team Kristen as Bella. She rocked it. And looked gorgeous while rocking it.
* I wanted the chemistry between Jake & Bella to make me consider switching teams: And I did. I’m still considering it. They were adddddorrrrabbbllleee together. MUCH more than just brother & sister. He was so doting. She was so needing of his doting. She led him on. He wanted her bad, and every time they almost kissed I yelled, “DO IT” really loud in my head and whispered it quietly in Moon’s ear while squeezing her hand. That scene in her bedroom when she touches his abs!? AHH- let’s fangirl together in remembrance of that hottness. I wanted him to push her down on top of that purple comforter and say, “Let’s not wait 80 more days until I’m legal. Let’s do this NOW.”
* I wanted to love Robward when he returned: And I did. I feel like I’ve seen the scene where he’s shirtless 1,000 times but RIGHT after she runs into him and they close those big doors behind them, THERE? THAT ROB? OMG. Hottest Rob I’ve seen next to the one I saw in person on Ellen this week. I died on the inside. And then I wanted to offer him a werther’s original when he was back in the forest in his full-on tweed.

You gals, I bawled and bawled. The lines are just classic, I tell you. Makes me ache with tears.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, i feel Bella's pain when Edward's no where to be found .. the empty hole in her heart aches so much .. and like her, i thought JACOB has fill it up for her b/c she think he did and i believe he also did as she can't seem to resist her feeling for him also -- there were so many ATTEMPT kiss but she keeps holding it back as if she's committing a crime against Edward if she were to kiss Jacob.

i really like Jacob in here -- i love that part where he tell her that if she went in, it's out of his territory to protect her from danger but he stick around and risk his life for her -- how romantic of him and so p'ek pek of him ^^ MAN, i can't get enough of his shirtless scene -- and that one part you said about him climbing to her room, that was awesome, i was thinking the same thing too .. it would have been a hot scene seeing his temptation every time he's with Bella -- Lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I saw the movie last night!! I wasn't really expecting to watch New Moon last night coz I was thinking that it would be shown here a week after it's US premiere lol

Jacob looks sooooo yummy!! :wub: :wub: :wub: very manly and I love how he's so protective over Bella. I think I should just keep my window open every night in case a shirtless hot dude/werewolf passes by, he can go straight up to my room without my parents knowing it lol
I can't wait for Eclipse! I'm excited to see Leah Clearwater :) also excited to see Bella and Jacob finally kissing... ^_^ I love their almost-kiss scenes though

Volturi vamps look cool and scary at the same time.

Toon

what i meant when i say sick is that .. edward does not have a nice figure, his figure is such a big turn off -- white, pale, hairy and weird -- jacob is dreamy sexy with them nice abs and color tone skin -- his dark stares and running around shirtless is a HUGE bonus for me .. gosh, he's a vampire, at least be a little fit, has he been eating veggie? no meat since he can't taste blood from Bella too .. (the scene i'm talking about is when he's about to expose himself to the human to create a sin == that scene, he look so sickly sick .LOl)

Although Bella has always have EDWARD, she can't deny her thirst for Jacob too so yup ..

I'm sorry...for me...any way you look at it...Edward is sexy as hell...don't get me wrong Jacob is chiseled but I find Robert's physique quite yummy...and I will defend his looks against Taylor's any day...so there!!!