[Movie] Wonder Woman - Rise of the Warrior (2017)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
It is a great movie, made me think & wonder on many subjects about life - humans, wars, peace, love & the list goes on :D. I like the banters between Trevor & Diana especially about the "average man" :risas3:. Diana asked Trevor many questions, I can relate to her as I'm a person who asks questions when I'm curious :). Although their time together is short but it was so valuable & precious for them both :icon12:.

cecilia

Staff member
I watched Wonder Woman twice and can still watch it hundreds more ... Steven was a great supporter of his woman. Love man like him <3

Chris Pine is ... eye candy. He ages fast but still handsome. Their conversation ... so funny how she told him that man is useless with sensuality/pleasure lol

Ms.Zoe

Did you know that I had touched Chris Pine's lips? His lips from a magazine years ago :risas3:. I had my fingernails painted so I wanted to take photos of my fingernails and there was a magazine with his photo advertising men's cologne so I put my fingers on his lips :D.

Yea, Steven was. He was like Aladdin, he showed her a whole new world from her small world on the island, he opened her heart & shaped her thoughts.

I need to watch it again. I think I had the volume down so I missed that part about "sensuality/pleasure" lol, is it from the scene when they were on a boat talking before she told him to sleep right next to her :D.

HNA0

☀️
I watched Wonder Woman twice and can still watch it hundreds more ... Steven was a great supporter of his woman. Love man like him <3

Chris Pine is ... eye candy. He ages fast but still handsome. Their conversation ... so funny how she told him that man is useless with sensuality/pleasure lol
Me too. I can watch it over and over again without getting bored. You could say Wonder Woman is one of my favorite movie. Gal Gadot nailed it as Wonder Woman.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I still need to finish this movie. I missed this on the big screen so it takes long for me to finish. Lol

Ms.Zoe

I just knew that there will be a sequel - Wonder Wonder 1984!

Steven is still alive :p