[Movie] Zootopia (2016)

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't like the movie ... but I like the message behind it. Strong independent woman rocks!

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
There are other messages beside strong independent woman like Judy. I thought you like it, I'm wrong lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This one was good. A little predictable, but I enjoy it the storyline and characters.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
:) I like Shakira's song Try Everything in the movie.. I like the lyrics "I wanna try everything, I wanna try even though I could fail." Very true.

Dhea Nadia

in waiting for Lai Kinnaree
There are other messages beside strong independent woman like Judy. I thought you like it, I'm wrong lol.
It also has other message about differences I guess:) definitely my ultimate favorite movie! with one of the best animation (I love the train in this movie) and a lot of cute characters, I really like Nick's friend who's used to be his fake children, he's like the cutest thing as a baby boy, and also child version of Nick and also Judy's tiger's friends when she was little at the beginning of the movie. Plus, this movie is like the funniest movie ever! I still can't forget about the flash scene haha:thumbup:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yes! There are many funny & cute moments. Do you also like the scenes with the sloths? The sloths are friendly but my goodness they are way to slow in everything they do & being annoyed and telling them to hurry up will be a little hard since they all have smiles on their faces being so happy & friendly lol.

I personally like it a lot because it relates to this Korean drama I like on some scenes lol.