Mr. Hmong - Nraug Hmoob

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
This guy won, i know.

Did anyone record it? I really really want to see it. LOL I missed it!
I thought the Cher guy was going to win, his Hmong was pretty good.
Does that mean Xeem Xai, can speak way better Hmong than him? LOL

I also heard the top guys were all from Fresno. LOL
actually camcorders were not allowed in the building but dvds of the show will be going out
anyways..Xeem Xai's hmong better than Chers? very little chance of it when you think of the
age difference, Cher is 28 Xeem Xais is 19...but Xeem Xai's hmong isn't bad either..Cher reallie
messed up his talent portion..reallie bad

the 1st runner up is from Stockton

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Third Place Winner: Frank Cha, Fresno

Frank Cha looks KOREAN. LOLS!!!

actually camcorders were not allowed in the building but dvds of the show will be going out
anyways..Xeem Xai's hmong better than Chers? very little chance of it when you think of the
age difference, Cher is 28 Xeem Xais is 19...but Xeem Xai's hmong isn't bad either..Cher reallie

Are you serious? no CAMCORDERS?!! WTH.. LOL that hella suck. lol

well I'm looking forward to the DVD. lol thanks for the infor. :D

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I was so happy to be there. I have a lots of fun but suck bc we can't use camcorders. The in-between shows was very amazing.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i can't believe they have 19 contestants (there suppose to be 20 contestants). A lots of talented nraug hmoob. Some girls too loud and too much (basically all the time) that it so hard to heard waht they are saying.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i heard soooooo many bad things about this event. the reason why there were no cameras or camcorders allowed was because there was an underage contestant and they didn't want to get in trouble for it. also, they cheated because the tops knew who were tops already before they walked on stage to announce it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard soooooo many bad things about this event. the reason why there were no cameras or camcorders allowed was because there was an underage contestant and they didn't want to get in trouble for it. also, they cheated because the tops knew who were tops already before they walked on stage to announce it.
So, they Cheated?? omg. lol
What a dumb reason for not allowing cameras && camcorders! Glad i didn't go. hehe

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
What a dumb reason for not allowing cameras && camcorders! Glad i didn't go. hehe
i wasn't there, but apparently, when they messed up basically they said "oops, we're bad. let's go back and redo the walk-ins and announcements again." so everyone who went up and out already went back behind and came back out for the announcements of the top 5. but top 5 already knew who they were before they went out.

little_dork

sarNie Egg

there's a dvd?! wow! that's cool. give updates on it. i want a copy. it was great! first time having mr.nraug hmoob

simplysweet

Simplysweet
im not surprise either!..lol...its the same with Girl pageants. Judge always choose first and sometimes if they know who their parents are then they add more points. one of my friends took 3rd and after the ceremony she got a hug from one of the old man that judged. When he saw her dad he was saying if he knew it was his friends daughter he could have given her atleast 2nd place!. haha..it was kinda funny though..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

i wasn't there, but apparently, when they messed up basically they said "oops, we're bad. let's go back and redo the walk-ins and announcements again." so everyone who went up and out already went back behind and came back out for the announcements of the top 5. but top 5 already knew who they were before they went out.
I can assure you that there was no "cheating" invovle and the contestants DID NOT know who were top 10, top 5 as caimed. Maybe HmSA judges were bias (who isn't )or did not choose according to people's liking but they did not "CHEAT."
And of course there were two underage contestants because HmSA allowed for 16 yr old contestants and up. Cameras were not allow but not for that reason. HmSA had full permisson from the parents, and they all signed photo / camera release forms, everything was legal.

As you said you were not there and the contestants did not have to walk on stage and walk back out. None of such thing took place. And as I stated before the contestants did not know who were top 10, top 5, top 3. In fact the girls were screaming so loud that one of the contestants did not hear his name being called out. He had to be called out again at the after the rest of the contestants names were called.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I can assure you that there was no "cheating" invovle and the contestants DID NOT know who were top 10, top 5 as caimed. Maybe HmSA judges were bias (who isn't )or did not choose according to people's liking but they did not "CHEAT."
And of course there were two underage contestants because HmSA allowed for 16 yr old contestants and up. Cameras were not allow but not for that reason. HmSA had full permisson from the parents, and they all signed photo / camera release forms, everything was legal.

As you said you were not there and the contestants did not have to walk on stage and walk back out. None of such thing took place. And as I stated before the contestants did not know who were top 10, top 5, top 3. In fact the girls were screaming so loud that one of the contestants did not hear his name being called out. He had to be called out again at the after the rest of the contestants names were called.
If HMSA had full permission from the parents, why couldn't people bring in cameras/camcorders? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
If HMSA had full permission from the parents, why couldn't people bring in cameras/camcorders? lol
what they said on the radio
numerous time was that they don't
want videos floating around youtube
and having people commenting negatively
and also some hmong parents are probably
going to bring big shoulder camcorders or
bringing and setting up tripods, its a distraction
and it might block people plus the event
hall was very limited on space..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what they said on the radio
numerous time was that they don't
want videos floating around youtube
and having people commenting negatively
and also some hmong parents are probably
going to bring big shoulder camcorders or
bringing and setting up tripods, its a distraction
and it might block people plus the event
hall was very limited on space..
Ohhh, I see. well, I don't see why there will be a problem if people post them videos on youtube. lol
As for negative comments, it's a opinion. If it's not true, it should not hurt anyone. :D

As for people bringing in shoulder camcorder's and etc. I agreed. It gets in the way
and it blocks people. But that is why those people should be place in the back. lol

Btw are you a member of the HMSA? jw

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohhh, I see. well, I don't see why there will be a problem if people post them videos on youtube. lol
As for negative comments, it's a opinion. If it's not true, it should not hurt anyone. :D

As for people bringing in shoulder camcorder's and etc. I agreed. It gets in the way
and it blocks people. But that is why those people should be place in the back. lol

Btw are you a member of the HMSA? jw
not quite a member..
lets just say i'm an insider? lol

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
wow they're all hot!!! and they live in Cali too...lol...wow can totally see them in a movie! I knew one of the guys in there too! I think he won 4th place?

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
wow!!! Cool... I wish I was there... Does anyone have pictures of all the contestant??? J/W was the Mr Hmong zoo nraug event similar to pageant event?