Mr. Martian

neena

sarNie Adult
Well, I have been busy lately, but I came up with a new fanfic that I hope will interest anyone so enjoy! Will try to update more often.

SYNOPSIS: After a very long time, they meet...AGAIN? Yuke, the perfect boyfriend who acts like he's from another planet and Vill the feisty heartless girl.

ONE MONTH LATER.

VILL has been working for a notorious magazine company for the past two years as an editor. Everyday when work was finished, usually during rush hours in the city of Bangkok, cars are buzzing in every direction making it hard to catch a taxi. With a hand on her forehead, to block the humid sun and her other hand holding a heavy briefcase, panting and out of breath, she had to find a taxi to get home. Wearing a black skirt that reached her knees with a black jacket was even more exhausting, she was wiping the sweat away from her face on this dreadful summer's day. While waiting, students were walking out of their schools across from where she was standing, this made her think of someone.

FLASHBACK to twenty years ago.

Grace, who was an exact replica of Vill flashed a smile, then stuck out her hand. “Are you scared? Want to hold my hand?”
Vill reached out and held onto her older sister’s hand. Together they went inside the gates of their new school. The feeling of nervousness overcame little Vill but she felt safe with Grace, she walked inside the school with a smile and felt wonderful to have her older sister by her side.

PRESENT DAY.

Vill took a deep breath and let her mind skip over more memories of Grace. Years ago, their wonderful loving family ended when their parents divorced, Vill was to stay in Thailand with their father and Grace moved with their mother to Malaysia. Since departing Vill’s heart turned cold, she hardly made friends at school and was alone most of the time, writing a letter to her sister every month until their mother remarried and Grace stopped writing. Since then, Vill became obsessed with working and love was never in the air. Her parent's love story left a bad impression on her, she decided to give up anything that dealt with the word love. It was work, work, and more work.

“TAXI!” she yelled out.

A blue taxi was driving her way and Vill was waving her hand out to get his attention. The blue taxi pulled to her side of the sidewalk. Quickly she opened the door, jumped inside and her shoulder collided with a young man. In unison, they both closed their side of the taxi door. They both had entered the taxi at the same time on opposite doors. One quick glace at him and she swept her shoulder off twice.

“Excuse me, I had this taxi first.” Vill said to the strange man. She wasn’t going to take anything, she was too tired to fight for her own cab.
The young man just stared at Vill, expressionless. Vill ignored him she was fighting to get the cab to herself.

“Driver, I got in this cab first and I want this cab to myself...please order this man to move out right away.” complained Vill.

“Where are you going ma’am?” asked the taxi driver.

“2342 Chanae Blvd, but that doesn’t matter sir, I’ve had a long day, I really don’t need this right now.”

“I understand, but I really don’t know who came in first. Son, where are you headed?” asked the taxi driver.
The young man took out a piece of paper in his pocket and handed it to the driver. “I found this piece of paper with my wallet, I think this is where I’m suppose to be.” said the young man.

The driver chuckles while reading the piece of paper. “2342 Chanae Blvd too...Lady, you sure he isn't just your boyfriend? You both are going to the same place.” He gave the paper back to the young man.

"Hey, watch what your saying sir, we have never seen each other before..."

“Since you both are going to the same place, I’ll drop you both off at the same place...and you both can pay me.” smiled the driver while switching lane and getting onto the center of the freeway. Vill finally let it go, she can't jump out of a moving cab now.

She couldn't help but look at what he had on, hospital scrubs. So many bad thoughts were going through her mind, was he a patient trying to escape? He was wearing hospital clothes but he didn’t seem like a patient, perhaps a doctor, in fact he had a gorgeous face, perfect profile like the models she sees everyday in the magazines she edits. NO! she couldn't think about a him like that, concentrate on work she told herself but her eyes wondered to his feet, they were bare, her eyes widen.

She was thinking. “He has no shoes!”

Vill was thinking too much, she hit her head continuously to make her thoughts disappear, she stopped the moment she remembered whom she was sitting next to. Vill turned slowly to him, he was staring straight at her. Feeling embarrassed, Vill turned the other way to her window and stared outside. Wow, he was gorgeous, one more look at him could send her up the car ceiling. But in this situation she couldn’t think about how gorgeous he was, she had to think about rather or not he was a good person.

The taxi driver dropped them off at an apartment complex. Vill lived in two bedroom apartment alone after deciding to venture off on her own leaving her father to live at their ranch somewhere in northern Thailand. The taxi drove off, the young man stood barefooted next to her just staring at the 20 floor apartment complex. Vill just noticed how short she was to him, he was around 183 cm she quickly estimated. Vill tried getting his attention by waving her hand in front of his face.

“Hey.”

The young man turned to look at her. The way he turned to look at her made her gasp a little because he turned to look at her so gracefully it felt like everything was in slow motion.

“Are you sure you live here?” asked Vill, keeping her eyes off his face. “...Seriously, I’ve never seen you...” Still in the end, her eyes met with his. “before.”

The young man shook his head. “I don’t know.”

His voice was deep and he looked disappointed. Vill narrowed her eyes on him as if she was reading every thought in his mind.

“You’re not from here, are you?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know either. I guess...this is the only street I know in Bangkok...but why?” The young man looked around trying hard to remember anything from his past.

“You can’t remember anything?” asked Vill again.

“...No.” he said sadly.

“How about you’re name? You have any identity?” Vill notices his name tag hanging loosely on the right side of this shirt. “Yuke Songpaisan?” Vill read out loud.

Tilting the name tag up to read it. “Yuke Songpaisan.” he repeated.

Vill blinked a few times, “You’ve got to be kidding me...”

[sub][/sub][sup][/sup][sub][/sub]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
welcome back from your busy schedules...great interesting start can't wait to read more...i can so picture them both doing that

neena

sarNie Adult

Vill closed the curtains to her huge balcony door over looking the city. She was in her apartment leaving this Yuke where he was, right outside her apartment complex. She turned around and sighed. What happened was, she persuaded him to go back to the place he was, maybe his family is there now looking for him. Yuke wouldn’t though, he wanted to stay, he told her he had to meet someone but this person he didn’t know who it was. Vill took it as a joke and ignored him, leaving him barefooted and alone outside.

The perfect view of Bangkok was worth having a small apartment on the 15th floor. Vill lived alone, her landlord was her own aunt, D, who acts like a 21 year old. For dinner that evening, Vill reheated leftovers, sitting at her work desk going through paperwork. Later on, she fell asleep on the desk but snapped out of her sleep after 2PM. Looking around, she was surprised how much of a mess she made on her desk, there were papers everywhere. Not bothering to clean her mess up she walked into her even more messy bedroom. Vill was too tired to turn on the lights and fell onto her bed, falling asleep instantly.

THE NEXT MORNING, Vill was on her side hugging what seem to be a white pillow. A hand reached up and covered hers.
“Milo?” she mumbled. Milo was the dog chow chow Vill owned. Milo kept Vill company, Milo was a cute puppy when Vill first received her but she’s lazy because she’s an old dog now. Vill smiled in her sleep, she put the hand on her cheek and felt the warmth. “You eat too much when I go to work, your paw is even more heavy now...you know?” she mumbled on. Milo was in her own bed beside Vill’s, she was looking up at her sleep talking owner.

Vill slowly opened her eyes and just noticed how hard her pillow was, it was also very warm. It wasn’t a pillow at all, she was sleeping on someone’s chest, a man’s chest. She threw the hand she thought was a paw away from her and sat up on her bed. Staring down at Yuke’s sleeping face, Vill screamed and fell off the bed, back first onto the hard wooden floor. Yuke was still asleep and didn’t hear anything.

AROUND THE KITCHEN TABLE, Vill was chasing her Aunt D.

“D, how could you leave that man in my bed?!!”

D stopped and turned around to stop Vill from coming any closer to her. "You going to really hit you're aunt?" Vill couldn't, she loved her aunt a lot. D grinned knowing all of Vill's weak points. "He’s really something, isn’t he? I figured you needed a man after all these years so I dumped him on you’re bed.” D laughed.

"That isn't funny."

“But what could I have done? I couldn’t keep him at my place, after the party last night-“

“That is no excuse D! Still, you’re place is bigger then anyone’s here, why couldn’t you leave him there?”

D walked over to the cabinet to grab a bowl for her cereal. “Well after bringing him to my place for the party the ladies were so into him, they wanted to sleep over, there really was no room left...then he kind of...ok I meant...he got really drunk. You think a hunk like him could hold his liquor but no way...he was out of it after five shots.” D laughed. “Poor thing, but he’s gorgeous...have you fully looked at him?”

“D!! Stop that nonsense...I want him out of here.”

D was pouring herself a bowl of cereal. “I met him last night in front of the building. He was so lost...and in hospital clothes...you think...” D set her bowl on the counter and walked to Vill’s side to whisper. “He’s a lunatic?”

“If he isn’t then he will turn into one because you turn everyone into one.” Vill grinned.

“Tsk. Thanks for the compliment.” D hit Vill lightly on the shoulder and walked back to her bowl of dry cereal.

“So...he’s been out there since I left him there.” Vill mumbled.

D turned around quickly when she caught her words. “What? You knew he was out there and you didn’t help him? Shame on you, I’m disappointed in you.

“He told me he was staying put until he finds someone.” said Vill.

“Who?”

“How should I know, but what we need to find out is which hospital he belongs to...if I recall, he doesn't know anything about his past."

“That’s right, all he kept telling me was his name Yuke Son-something.”

“Its Songpaisan.”

“Whoa..you remembered? And you were the one who abandoned him.”

Yuke walked out of Vill’s room while Milo walked lazily past him towards Vill. D and Vill’s conversation stopped. He waved at them.

“Good morning.” he said with a smile ever so bright.

D waved back and turned to Vill. “Ha...Wow, he’s so gorgeous.” she mouthed.

Yuke kept smiling at Vill.

“Why is he looking at you that way?” asked D.

“I have no idea but its kind of creeping me out.” They both whispered to each other.

“Milo’s seems like a good dog.” said Yuke.

Vill raised an eye brow. “How did you know her name?”

Yuke shook his head. “I didn’t know.”

There was tension in the silent apartment. D looked back and forth from Yuke to Vill.

“Her name just came to me...I guess.” answered Yuke, smiling again.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
getting more interesting...this is very interesting...is his memory linked with Grace...maybe i missed something but is grace and vill twins b/c grace of the exact replica of vill so...idk can't wait for more...2 posts so quickly

neena

sarNie Adult
getting more interesting...this is very interesting...is his memory linked with Grace...maybe i missed something but is grace and vill twins b/c grace of the exact replica of vill so...idk can't wait for more...2 posts so quickly
yes, grace is vill's twin...but since they're parents divorce grace went with the mom and vill stayed with the dad in thailand. since the mom remarried, grace hasn't been keeping in contact...they lost each other after years of writing back to each other.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Very interesting, love it Neena, can't wait for more, I wish Yuke was sleeping next to me, hehe but it's ok as long as he is with Vill...hehe

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Vill and D are funny. Yuke is such light headed on alcohol/shots! hahaha! I would so love to see Yuke laying next to me when I wake up. Lucky Vill. Lol.​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
neena i know you're busy but whenever u can will u please update this D is very funny and what's the mystery behind their past