Mr. Playboy versus Miss. Hi-So COMPLETE!!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Preview:
Mark Prin as Mark
He is a playboy and thinks that money can buy anything.

Mint Chalida as Mint
She is a Hi-so girl who is popular in college. Mark tries to get her but she is not easy she fights back. She thinks money is not love.

Yaya Urassaya as Yaya
She is Mints friend who is marks girlfriend. She believes in Mark a lot and mint tries to warn her.

Barry Nadech as Barry
He is a guy who never dated anybody before so the girls in college thought that he was gay so he had to find a women to prove them.

Vill Waranot as Vill
She is a girl that mark wanted to catch but can't because I mint stopping him.

Kimberly Anne as Kim
She is a new girl at college with them and helps Mint all the time.

Matt Peeranee as Matt
A supermodel that is Mints sister who tells mint to be careful with guys

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter one

I never knew that I can change a person from a player to the best man ever in life. My love story is still inside of me even if there is no him today. My heart is only for him. I know that he was going to marry in a couple days but I will still be here to encourage him. My story starts from my first college year.

I am a Hi-So girl that dresses neat everyday. Whenever I walk by men's they will stare at me. One day me and my friend Yaya was walking and then we met her fiancé in the hall. I didn't know that he was that kind of a person that flirt a lot with girls. Yaya was probably mad when she sees him holding another girls hand.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Yaya must be sad but can't say anything at all. Her tears were about to fall but I think she didn't want to embarrass me. I can't stand her cry so I walked over to mark.  then I started to talk to him, "Sawadee Ka, P'Mark Yaya is over there waiting for you, don't be such a player she is about to engage with you"
mark: ok lets go
he hold my hand and drag me not to Yaya but the other way. I was mad so I kicked his important part. he started yelling out loud so Yaya came running over.
Yaya: what is this? Khun Mark are you ok??

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
thanks
so today I played around with the love caland the results was
Love Calculator results These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love:

Falada

sarNie Adult
Love the story so far! Pls update. And the results very good. Hope Mint and Mark date in the future!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mark: I am ok Yaya you shouldn't have these kind of friends...
Mint: Right that is true Yaya you shouldn't have these kind of boyfriend!!!
I kicked Mark and Ran away.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
When I went into my apartment which was in the school campus my apartment was messed up. Some body broke into my apartment. When I went inside my apartment all of my dishes was broken and clothes was all around. Then I saw Yaya laying on the floor looking like she fainted.
Mint: Yaya!! What happen??
Yaya: Nong Mint Noona came broke in here and have beaten me up because she says mark is always hers not mine.
Mint: Noona? That girl Mark was holding hands with?
Yaya: Ka
Yaya fainted so I took her to the hospital.
At the hospital I figured out that Yaya had an heart dieases whenever she gets hurt then her heart will start beating faster.

Chapter 2 preview

I was walking to the food market then it suddenly rained. A car drove by which is Mark's car.
Mark: Ning Mint come inside your you will die
In the rain

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2

I was worried about Yaya so much so I called her parents.
Mint: Sawadee Ka is this Urassaya's parents?
YayaMom: yes this is
Mint: Aunt I want to tell you that Yaya is at the hospital please come and take care of her she has a heart diease.
YayaMom: Yaya!!!! I come right now!!!!
Yaya's parents came rushing to the hospital
YParents; What happened?
Mint: Noona, broke in into our apartment and almost killed Yaya.
Yparents: NOONA!!! Mint please talk to Noona about this?
Mint: of course I will don't worry but not Noona its Mark!!!
-------
I took a cab to Marks house and I started ringing the door bell really hard I know it was midnight but I don't care. I want to help my friend so much. One of the maid came and open the gate.
Maid: what's up it is 1:00 am what do you need?
Mint: Stupid Mark!!!!! Tell him that an angel is outside right now and come out here!!!
The maid ran inside. I waited for15 minutes then Mark came outside.
Mark: What is it ugly angel?
Mint: Ni your concubine Angel Noonaaa!!! Almost killed the true angel.
Mark: What??? I don't understand
Mint: Yaya was almost killed by Noona do you understand or do you want me to talk in dog language
Mark: why yell at me go to Noona house then.
Mint: it's your fault who did this you are such a playboy. You should have never get the last name suparat you should get the last name DOG!!!!