Muay Inter (Nook Narn-Polyplus)

hm. i'm starting to think ling-ling is the hottest girl in this lakorn. those surgeons in thailand do such a great job. :huh:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
for some reason i'm beginning to like stefan and pancake i think they have really good chemistry....cute couple....in this lakorn at least...cause i couldn't stomach their first lakorn together...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like Pan and Stefan's couple too. I liked Note and Nadia up until the point he told Nadia that he likes Pan and poor Nadia's feelings were crushed! Anyways I thought it's super cute that Chalee gave Nuch a star necklace! Oh I so wished that Grace gets kicked out of the Miss Chinese Galaxy of Thailand pageant even though I know that will never happen or it ends the whole conflicts. Ugghh she annoys me so much in here lol.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ooo I caught today's episode before heading to class and that part in the pic you posted was crazy cool lol. I still hate Grace! Anyways I thought it was really cool when Stefan was trying to calm Pan down before she had to be on stage again and he's like remember this "I love Chalee" :lol:.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
when is it ending!? next week? =)
Pa gig is sooooo funny & cute. I swear. LOL!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
ling- ling voice even sounded like a girl. If someone didn't say it, I wouldn't know that she is a man. Oh, my it is scary. Imagine a man fall in love with a woman who is actually a male, but no trace of evidence that the person is a male. The doctors did a very good job with ling ling cuz no one can tell that she is a man.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
stefan is ok for a actor ^____^ this lakorn is relaxing and have alot cute scene between neak and peak

lol. i was never a fan of stefan, but hes alright so far :)
what happened to all the revenge stuff? lol. wowwww
lol. i know. it seems like nothing's going to happen. maybe the last ep. or something. :lol:

i wouldn't mind having ling-ling as a gf. everything's all fixed, yeah? it's all good.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Is she a real man? I thought it was just a story line. I thought she's a women playing a guy who is a women... IDK the truth!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
narmfon...ling ling is a man who transformed into a woman playing a woman who was a man LOL... I'm even confused myself!!!! another word in real life she was a man but got an operation to become a woman and it is scary....

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. i was never a fan of stefan, but hes alright so far :)
what happened to all the revenge stuff? lol. wowwww
At first I really liked Stefan and then he just becomes some sort of <_<

I will watch this after I get caught up with Soo Sang Tawan, the story seems to flow better, but it's still a little early to make that my official jugdement since I am only on episode 3 going to 4 on SST.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Im thinking about 18 episodes which would be too long which is ok Its a fun lakorn to watch feel bad for Nadia .... it seem like Note just using her just b/c he like her friend Pancake ..... the scene where Stefan told Pancake to relax and tell her to say "I love Charlie" was so cute and when she was looking around for her dad and Stefan came behind her n say "Are you looking for me?" LOL :lol: and the star necklace he gave her so sweet and romantic

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i swear, note & nadia is sooooooo cute ;) especially when they go karaoke together. AHAHAHAHAH! i looove note.