MungKood Sang Jun(PJJ)

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Manasing was getting on my nerves today. What makes him think he whatever the heck he wants. Dumb! He's just making it worst for sisira. I can't believe ganya killed the elephant. She's such a witch.

asian206

sarNie Egg
men i can't believe today epi he mess around with her agian that mess up i really hate teetayu he really hurt the princess agian and agian, wonder what will the princess do next.

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
im confused i'm not sure if Teetayu was trying to stop Joy from making a big scene or he was just tricking Seesira. Today's episode was pretty good, oh how i wish there was a preview for the next episode haha

^ when Teetayu was saying that he was just teasing Sisira (when Kanyapak was there), he did that so that Kanyapak wouldn't cause too much trouble for Sisira...also, he had promised Konjanat that he would hate Sisira if Konjanat agreed not to kill Sisira...so Teetayu doesn't want anyone to gauge his true affection for Sisira in case Konjanat hears about it...and plus he doesn't feel like he should, since he believes that Sisira's father killed his father...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is losing me even though I love Andrew/Rita. Teetayu stepped over the line big time imo. Private battles are one thing, public humiliation is another and he just does it over and over again. I just don't see how Sisera is supposed to get over that unless she's just a pathetic doormat. He's stripped her of dignity and she's supposed to be a princess for gawd sakes. Oh and he also lets Kanya treats his mom like crap without saying a word. She threatened his mom in front of his face and he just stands there and I'm like WTF.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I stopped watching this after episode 6. I mean Andrew's looks can only go so far for the lakorn. LOL. I mean, seriously? An elephant's trunk -- what the fudge.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Teetayu did step over the line today. I understand that he supposedly is trying to protect her by being mean, but he doesn't have to go overboard with the hurtful things he says. True... he thinks her dad killed his, but he is partially responsible for her parents death. I think she's too nice to him. He is just an ass today and sisira should not forgive him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i check the lakorn out , i honestly have to said it was a bit boring , the song is a sleeper , therefore i skip a couple eps , now im at the point where it start getting interesting which is near the end of eps 5 & up . Yeah, I agreed with the 'public humiliation' :lol: it really did step over the line , especially the morning scene where he 'attempt' to voliate the Princess , the servants & the bodyguards came in and saw the two was on the bed HAHA ^^^ . That was embarrassing ~~~~

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
It's starting to get to me a bit now, after episode 8. Loosing me a bit. Annoying me a bit, but still better than some others I've been watching. Why is that? It gets so good then becomes sluggish? Why can't I have ONE (currently on-air) lakorn that keeps me on edge the whole way thru?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
It's starting to get to me a bit now, after episode 8. Loosing me a bit. Annoying me a bit, but still better than some others I've been watching. Why is that? It gets so good then becomes sluggish? Why can't I have ONE (currently on-air) lakorn that keeps me on edge the whole way thru?
Ditto! I was all happy during the willing scene and after then BAM psycho obsessive sister busts through the beaded curtains! I can't wait til when Teetayu starts groveling and he's going to have to do a lot of it! I don't hate him though it needs to happen otherwise she dies, I just wish he let's her in on the plan sooner so he stops breaking her heart and spirit. What's w the lack of previews? If you guys didn't know paujinjong.com releases the new episodes sneak peaks pics on fridays on the site but still I'd rather see a little snippet. I think it mite be because they're behind on editing as they'd just finish shooting the series like last week and one of the episodes preview didn't even have background music. I don't know bout you guys but I'm hella hooked on this lakorn! Right now really blows and I wish they had less of Kaanyapat, she's on like every other scene right?!! Does she not use the bathroom or eat?! Geez! But I enjoy every single andrew and rita scene even if he's antagonizing her its sweet and funny. But yea I'm ready for him to get real and stop dicking her around!

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
Ditto! I was all happy during the willing scene and after then BAM psycho obsessive sister busts through the beaded curtains! I can't wait til when Teetayu starts groveling and he's going to have to do a lot of it! I don't hate him though it needs to happen otherwise she dies, I just wish he let's her in on the plan sooner so he stops breaking her heart and spirit. What's w the lack of previews? If you guys didn't know paujinjong.com releases the new episodes sneak peaks pics on fridays on the site but still I'd rather see a little snippet. I think it mite be because they're behind on editing as they'd just finish shooting the series like last week and one of the episodes preview didn't even have background music. I don't know bout you guys but I'm hella hooked on this lakorn! Right now really blows and I wish they had less of Kaanyapat, she's on like every other scene right?!! Does she not use the bathroom or eat?! Geez! But I enjoy every single andrew and rita scene even if he's antagonizing her its sweet and funny. But yea I'm ready for him to get real and stop dicking her around!
I agree wit everything u just said... I watch it then it piss me off but yet im hook. Y cant there be a nice scene between the two couple wit out anyone butting in. I was like finally a sweet scene and then BAM ruin! Soooooo Disappointing!!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Spamming ^_^ Some good scenes to look foward to...credit to paujinjong.com

And....this clip has Teetayus groveling scene and most likley the end...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCq5npo5vDA