Music Identifier?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is there like an app like Shazam that will identify Thai songs LOL If you know me, I have lost all my songs but as I was going through some of my old stuff, I found a stack of burned CDs with a variety of kpop, jrock, cpop and found quite a few Thai songs too but heck I don't know most of them as I was unripping them, they are listed as track number instead of titles. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
If I was to make the songs downloadable, will someone be able to identify the songs for me? Any clue even if you don't know the singer or title to the song. Most of the songs I have are from lakorn ost. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci, you prefer mediafire or 4shared? Will start uploading them into a folder.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This one here is compilation of Kat English. I know track 9 lol so you can skip that one, plus that is not the full song it was cut short bc the disc is really scratched. Track 8 is so familiar but can't pin point it (I know that I will hate myself after finding out lol)
http://www.mediafire.com/?c135ak54g5e52je

On 4shared:
-Track 2---> "Kae Tur Tao Nun" by Au Nawapol Puwadol
-Track 7---> "Sai Naam Sai Cheewit", don't sure if that's the title but it's from that lakorn and I don't know who the singer is
-Track 9---> "Yahk Ja Khon Jai Tur" by Pancake and Weir

Best I can do but A LOT, I repeat, A LOT of them are super duper familiar to me but I don't have them in my iTunes either but I swear though, I've heard most of all of these songs somewhere before.

EDIT-
-I know for sure Oil Thana sings Track 16 but I don't know the name of the song. Sounds like its from a lakorn though because I've heard that one before too.

Reactions: fun
fun said:
This one here is compilation of Kat English. I know track 9 lol so you can skip that one, plus that is not the full song it was cut short bc the disc is really scratched. Track 8 is so familiar but can't pin point it (I know that I will hate myself after finding out lol)
http://www.mediafire.com/?c135ak54g5e52je
Track 1---> Chuay Dai Reu Bplao
Track 2---> Daen Sontaya
Track 6---> Yaa Seua Waylaa
Track 8---> Nauk Sai Dthaa

^I have that album. Haha!

crabby

sarNie Egg
track 20 -------> "Dao noy" by Pinky Savika
That's all I can recognize lol I don't really listen to that much thai song

cecilia

Staff member
Kat's album
09. Ok Na Ka!
11. Mai Koey Plien
13.  Mai Chai Pror Ter
14. Boop Pay Ah La Waht
15. Tong Garn Rak Tae
16. Bye Bye

cecilia

Staff member
1. Jao Kong Jai Chun Keu Ter (Weir Sukollawat)
2. -
3. Mai Mee Tua Ton (Baew Janapa)
4. Kwamfun Bouybin Plik Din Su Dao
5. Yeud Yaad (Mok Nattanan)
6. Kam Tob Nai Jai Ter (Pancake Khemanit)
7. -
8. Sak Wan Neung (Weir Sukollawat)
9. Yaak Kon Jai Ter
10. Laew Ngai La (Win Tawan & Kwan Usamanee)
11. Sainam Sam Cheewit ? (sounds like Oil)
16. Sainam Sam Cheewit ? (sounds like Oil)
19. Phob Ruk (Chompoo Fruity) OST. Pee Kaew Nang Hong
20.  Dao?  (Pinky Savika) OST.Jao Ying Lum Sing