MV ft Chakrit

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i was doing some web surffing..honestly i wasnt even looking for this hahaha but as soon as i saw it it caught my attention :loool:..anything with chakrit catches my attention.
this song is called lok chan waa kao non laew which translates roughly to lying to me that your sleeping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbtUDEmyndo

it was pretty good right? i thought krit was really cute in here making her sandwhiches even though he was a cheating man whore! hahahaha
that appatment makes me feel so violated...theres no privacey...open windows everywhere..at least have some shades hahahaha but i do like it..i want a place like that but with LOTS of curtains :loool:
wooooo please let me meet krit at the club like that....just one time....just one time... :yahoo: :loool:

ouhhh i have to add...krit looks so lost with that girl dancing all up on him in the beginning..ewwww that girl needs some new moves hahahahahahahahahahahaha :loool:

hmmm isnt the girl that he's eating with @2:08-2:12 the singer of this song? they look so much alike??? :huh:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
haha, yes i agree that he looks lost dancing with all those girls at the start!

I really love how the apartment looks!
lmao i just watched it again and no matter how many times its still super funny hell yeah he looks lost HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gosh talk about awkard :loool: