[MV] The Hottest TUB YAJ Ever!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hmmmmm.. im really liking the music. i wonder if he got it from someone else???

sounds like sumthin jay chou or wang lee hom wil have.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I dont really know who he is...i've seen him in a few movies, but i dont pay attention to the actors/actresses like i do the storyline. Thanks for sharing and he's a cutie pie...look to me like most asian guys out there nowandays :D

max

sarNie Elites
His voice changes everytime I listen to his songs. I really do not like how he sounds in the first song, though. Also, he does not look as good as he use to. Maybe it is his hair? I seriously do not like the color!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
He looks like Ambrose from the Taiwanese drama "Lavender" as the character Leo :D
zoo nraug kawg li...
How come they don't doll his younger brother up too? He would look just as attractive.
The song in the first music video above is also sung in the "Hlub Tshaj Txoj Sia" movie when he was singing at the restaurant and his girlfriend collapsed while she was waiting for him... Good song :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh, what happen to tub yaj. lmao

he doesnt look like himself anymore. lolssss

- he doesnt match brownish hair.

becki

sarNie Hatchling
the url (web site) at the end of the vdo... i went there when i saw the vdo and it sale tou vdo from france... it cost 2 $ something for a vdo... i was going to buy it but to bad i can read france... ooo well... it jusy the old songs anyways... but the second time i went... i dont see tou vdo any more... if you guy want try go if they still sale his vdo there... let me know okay... (^_^)... love some of tub yaj songs...(^_^)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
first song i like the place....my sis didn't understand anything he was saying....well, not a fan of him...thanks for sharin....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I love jay chou's music...

Can i hear the version of his??
hook me up..thanks

*__*

sarNie Egg
that's a good mv... in paris wow. when will he come to the USA

his music does sound like Jay Chou...he's still hot. it's called aging-getting old.
he's better looking then his brother.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, some commented the video stating that the reason why he's won't be coming to america is because "he is a convicted rapist....and AMERICA don't allow COMMUNIST into the states" is this real???

max

sarNie Elites
Does anyone have the song that is in the second video link. The one that says MV+Concert? I really like that song. If someone has it, please upload it! Thanks in advance!