My apologies to the sarNies

darvil

sarNie Adult
Due to a misunderstanding between our host and I, this setback was created. To keep the story short (because it is a rather complicated and convoluted story) I would just like to apologize to everyone. My apology is mostly toward the active members and those who are on their way to becoming one by their hardwork in uploading and other things such as summarizing etc. It really pains me to see alot of great threads helpful info disappear. I would just like to say that the data for this forum could have been saved but murphy law keeps coming along and messing it up. Because of this I could only restore to a week before even though I was backing up everyday.

So my sincere apology to everyone. I would also like to say that even though this happened, I am kind of glad it happened now instead of say.. a month from now. That would have really hurt the morale on this board.. There was a flaw in the system and because of this, it has been discovered and has been fixed. Also I've become even more anal about doing things. Basically I've become an obsessive-compulsive person like the guy in the show "monk". So I can promise you guys that the chances of this kind of thing happening again will be extremely slim. I won't promise it won't happen again because like I said.. things can happen that are out of our control.

Since its the active members that pretty much run this forum, I worried that some of you guys will become dissuaded to continue because of this incident. I want to ASSURE you guys that this kind of thing happens rarely.. it just so happens that we were very very very unlucky for whatever reason even though we should be pretty full with positive karma for all the good deeds we're doing. :p

Someone mentioned about a dedicated host on another thread.. That is definately a possibility in the future but right now its rather unrealistic. We're not big enough not to mention lacking in the financial backbone. Once we get pretty big (like d-addicts) it will be possible. I dunno when that will be or EVEN if its possible.. we will see. As for paypal donation.. lets leave that idea in the closet for now. I think its not a good time for that yet. There are ads on the forum now and we're seeing what will happen with that.

Anyway like sarN said.. we have something up our sleeves. We're seeing if it'll be possible. Give us sometime. This if it happens will be something that'll benefit everyone. :D

Let us just look at this incident as a bad memory in the distinct past. I'll make it up to you guys who lost alot of stuff. ;)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
its okie darvil.. i understand.. plus .. all the poststhat i lost that matter too me.. ahahaha... :D

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
wow...always long explaination...well...it's ok...what's done is done...haha...j/k....u're forgiven...:)...thanks 4 ur hard work..

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Well it is ok darvil..i dont mind to start all over again..well anyway i am not the person who is close to be the active member ..so even i lost some stuff but it was not the end of the world..u r so forgiven..... :rolleyes:

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
It's all good Tim, we won't strangle you or something ;)

Rakniran

I'm kinda sad cause now i have to start all over again to get to 100 posts..I was so happy that i got up to 100 posts...Now its only 59 posts including this posts..But is okay ,as long as Sarn is still up and running,Im very happy.

K

KawaiiTennyo

its okay .. apology accepted =) you work hard to keep this site going ..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea it's ok people make mistake sometimes we forgive u

Fenix

Nang Fah
its ok P Tim. We can't change the past but we can learn from our past to make our future better. "Lao Prien Adid Mai Dai, Tay Lao Tum Hai Ana Kot Hai Dee Tee Sut Lal Gun."

K

KawaiiTennyo

Fenix said:
its ok P Tim. We can't change the past but we can learn from our past to make our future better. "Lao Prien Adid Mai Dai, Tay Lao Tum Hai Ana Kot Hai Dee Tee Sut Lal Gun."
[post="7517"][/post]​
did you know that darvil is khmer??

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I'm probably the only happy one Darvil!

This is usually my screen name. I''ve been trying to log in the last couple days with the other name I had to use cuz by the time I found out sarn's world was up and running again...my usual screen name was taken already...so I was estatic tonight when I tried re-registering with this name! It registered! So Thank YOU!

K

KawaiiTennyo

Fenix said:
I thought darvil is burmese? Well he still understands Thai.
[post="7528"][/post]​
really!?!? crap i think it was nameless that's khmer .. man im getting these people mixed up >.<

Fenix

Nang Fah
KawaiiTennyo said:
really!?!? crap i think it was nameless that's khmer .. man im getting these people mixed up >.<
[post="7534"][/post]​
How could you get nameless and P Tim mixed up?