My Boss, My Hero [JDRAMA] THE BEST 2006

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
Sakaki "Tornado" Makio (Nagase Tomoya), the tough 27 year-old young master wakagashira (young master) of the Kantou Sharp Fang yakuza family loves alcohol, fighting, women and pudding. However, he is a high school drop-out. In addition he is illiterate, extremely bad at math and cannot even fully write his name in Kanji. His father, who is also his boss (Ichimura Masachika), worries for the future of his son and his organization as he wishes for Makio to succeed him. He forces his son to go back to high school and receive his diploma. Otherwise the position of boss will be given to Makio's younger brother Mikio (Kikawada Masaya). Tanaka Koki plays Makio's loyal lieutenant, Tegoshi Yuya and Aragaki Yui are his supportive classmates and Osugi Ren his wise senior advisor.

LOVE LOVE this serie ..hope they have a second serie

one a BEST COMEDY SERIE FROM JDRAMA ..impossible to not watch it because if you didn't ..
you should watch it please!!

Tomoya Nagase play into many serie like Mukodono, tiger and dragon ...

and he is a boyfriend [^^ maybe secretly married with Ayumi Hamasaki ^^]
when he have 16 year old or less with her ^^
they are a same age now ^^

ok yes that true ....Tomoya Nagase is so sexy!!! o.o

Jay88

sarNie Egg
Hey I saw this! He's so dumb but funny in there. And he's sooooo freakin cute man. One of the hottest guys I've seen in asian dramas. So sexy!

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
but you should watch it ! ^^
really funny comedy and you really going like it

still the only problem it's the mb ..big each each episode raw ^^

Aba

sarNie Egg
wait...isn't there a part 2..i know that there is a koren one of MY BOSS MY HERO...but is there a part 2 of that in the JApneses version..i mean come on...he can't just stop...i know he went to schooll......well anyway...he hottt...looks dumb...but he's hot...lol :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
nagase was so hilarious keke .. love this drama.. kekekeke.. pudding kekeke.. xp