my demo songs

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the quality isnt so good. i think u need to use a better mic or a better recording program.

but hey, can u upload the mab sua lis instrumental?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
just some suggestions
i've used Roxio to record and i have a Logitech mic (it comes out extremely clear)
i also have a karaoke machine that can record onto a SD card
it saves in MP3 format

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
the quality isnt so good. i think u need to use a better mic or a better recording program.

but hey, can u upload the mab sua lis instrumental?

LOL....give me a break! ...i don't have all the program to convert my songs.
Well about mabsua's instrument..i use it from the music video...i don't have the dvd rip/converter. SAD-) That is why i have problem with my demo songs LOL...

BUT THANKS TO EVERYONE for viewing my page!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
LOL....give me a break! ...i don't have all the program to convert my songs.
Well about mabsua's instrument..i use it from the music video...i don't have the dvd rip/converter. SAD-) That is why i have problem with my demo songs LOL...

BUT THANKS TO EVERYONE for viewing my page!
u can get the programs from SW if u wanted. adobe audition is a good one.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ummm the quality is no good...but ur voice is okay..can't really hear ur voice...so dunnt really noe what to say about it....thanks for sharin...:D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
lol. i already have..lol we're basically waiting for nkaujhmooblauj to post hers...lol
That's right. But you only post one sample. You should post up more of your singing.
Same thing to nkaujhmooblauj..i'm so waiting as fcuk!

I'm in a process of singing..i might upload some later. damn, the recorder i'm using is so gay..it don't sound like me at all. At least the first one yeah it sound like me though. LOL. peace...