+++MY DeSiReS+++

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks everyone! Here' some new stuff I did this past week

my FF posters I'm going to write

my current siggie and avie...I just love Chat...she's my second fave. actress next to Pancake hehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they look lovely thip..
your blending has gotten really good too ^_^..
and your banner set is adorable.. hehe..

i know who chat is but i havent watched her lakorn with mario yet.. lol..
is her acting good?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Love your posters TubbyTinker and like what aikoden said your blend are getting good. ;) Now that Chai is with Ch7 I hope she get to work with Weir and Cee some day.

TubbyTinker

Thanks guys for the comments. Haha, I think this is my best poster yet...lol.....took me hours just to do one...

Julie, I think her acting in AD was good for her first time and it was drama too...I would say better than Mario lol because I felt his acting was kind of stiff in there.....I was so jealous of her when she had to be so close to Ryan [I think that's his name]...he played as her bf...but her and Mario were cute in there...her first lakorn and with a real kiss too! Too bad they cant work with each other in lakorns anymore since he's with ch3 and she's with ch7

Dancy, I'm hoping one day she'll get paired with Cee too but I read at Vier's fc and his admin said Vier is having a Kantana lakorn and rumor nangek is Chat....I think the story takes place in Korea too...not so sure....I'll have to go back and read it again

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:woot2: Are you for real. I hope its truth that Weir and Chat get to pair up. I want to see Chat play n'ke. I know her up coming lakorn she not the n'ke but can't wait to see her.

TubbyTinker

Muahaha..it's freaken 2am right now and I'm still up...translating Om and Pan's interview from Oops...anywho....gahhh I just love these two...sometimes when I look at these pictures, I say Vier who? LOL...if only Om came first .....

To view more collection from the photo shoot, u can go to my blog

http://sw33tpancake.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/om-pancake-being-sweet-for-oops/