My Fake Fiance:: Chapter 1 COMPLETED

nikki1786

LizQuen

Starring:

Rome Patchata

Sririta Jensen

Synopsis:

Rome Patchata is a famous actor and their family owns a silk company, he loves his career more than anyone else, that's why he never get serious with his relationships. however, as soon as his grandmother who's lives out of the country and also the CEO of their company wants him to quit his job as an actor and inherit the company, he had no choice but to follow her. though he agreed to inherit the company, but his grandmother Mali wont give it to him not unless if his already married.

he lied to her over the phone that he's not married yet but he already got fiance, but the truth is, he dont have a fiance nor to call a girlfriend. Mali will visit him in three weeks time, so he has to look for someone to be his qualified fiance for him to introduce to Mali. but he failed to find someone, since no one wants to pretend as his fiance because of his arrogant attitude. one day, his PA (production assistant) resigned to her work because of his attitude and so his manager hired someone again to be his assistant, there he met Rita.

Rita was fired by her late boss from the company because of her clumsiness and being stupid. despite of the people around maltreated her, she never gave up and as long as she can endure it, she will. she helped Lek (Rome's manager) when someone was trying to snatch her bag and when she helped her... she decided to get her as Rome's new PA.

but Rome and Rita started in a wrong foot, he cant take her clumsiness and being stupid... but even though, he was just simply amaze of how she endures everything. Rita was asking for forgiveness and told him that she'll do everything just so that Rome will not be mad anymore. since Rome had no choice, he forgave her but he had a condition... he decided to make Rita pretend as his fiance, their deal will end only... until his grandmother will give to him the company.

what will Rita do once she finally meet Mali? will Mali disapproves her to be Rome's fiance? or how can Rita prove her worth? how will Rome handle his fake fiance and how will his girl will change his life?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOohhhh... me likey Nikki! :p Can't wait to read. hehe. I loveeeeee the poster! it's gorgeous!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh I love this kind of story! Btw, Love the poster Ateh! The pic of Rom&Rita are hott!! &&Rome is oh so :drool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
INTRODUCTION

Rome Patchata, who smiles for his fans only... though he couldnt express how he felt eversince he got into one of the famous actors in Thailand. his fans still praises him so much, but he dont think his fans could give him hope to last in this show business. he's the heir of one of the biggest Silk Company in Thailand, the founder is his own grandmother. once her grandmother back in the city, he had to quit as an actor.

his grandmother still dont understand his capabilities... though he know the fact that he likes to act, however, he dont think he can run their family business at this moment.who would have thought, for him... no one really understands how he feels. even his own manager... whom he calls an "OLD MAID" or sometimes if he's in the mood, he calls her by her name "Lek".

he and Lek were in the 'limo', he turned off the tv because he dont want to see or hear some of the questions he answered. he knows that Lek understands him with the way how he answers all the questions, such as how many girlfriends who broke up with him? some ladies and crew of the shows he's in... says that he's an arrogant one. he doesnt care anymore if what people sees him, he just said that with so much achievement that he has right now... he's happy being single.

Lek: it dont seem like you... oh, well.... WHITE LIES...
Rome: you told me before that it was part of the showbiz... i've already learned... and lying seems so easy.
Lek: what if your grandmother watch this interview?
Rome: i dont think she cares... look at that show... they even close up my awards... i dont think my grandmother could see that... or appreciate it.

its only been 3 years... since he got in this show business, but his grandmother never appreciates his achievements. it only means that she doesnt want him to be an actor... but to inherit their family business. "what's my schedule? where's my assistant by the way?", he asked immediately to change the topic.

Lek: oh, i let your 'assistant' had a day off... she's been complaining lately that you dont give her a day-off.
Rome: she has no right to say that... everybody knows how my schedule has been so hectic.
Lek: but Rome... she's only starting... she even started two weeks ago only. she said she havent been relaxing for days because-
Rome: relax!?! i dont even have time for myself to do that... and she's complaining!-
Lek: Rome-
Rome: im gonna get her once she's back... i'll make her work even more!

for Lek's part, she told herself that he's lucky enough to have a manager like her... if not. she would also quit and rather concentrate with the other stars. if not with his older sister, she wont handle him. Rome's older sister Rika is Lek's colleagues and bestfriend, if not for her... she wont hold on Rome's career in this business.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
rome is quite a meanie...

lek is my bro's nickname but his is lec... :lol: sounds the same though...

btw, I love the comic strip! ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i like the first illustration and rome is so rude hmmm i though rome was an only child oh well rika sounds close to rita lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee I love the comics strips sooo cute! :D wish I could draw like you nikki! :lol:
I love it so far! update soon kay ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
INTRODUCTION II

a sleeping beauty, but wakes up when her clock alarms. she started to live on her own when her mother died because of disease, she was still in college that time... so she stopped schooling college and started to work, having different kinds of jobs at the same time. but she dont last long at her working area... for her co-workers says that she's clumsy and a slowpoke.

of course, she's not a SUPERWOMAN who can handle all at the same time. she felt like these people never stops abusing her, making her as a slave. but she cant complain.... she didnt even finish her college. the manager is her number one villain of her life since she work in the advertising company, she's very hot tempered and loses her patience easily. obviously, the manager doesnt like her... and she can tell the boss to fire her anytime.

Rita: manager, please dont fire me... i dont have any jobs right now-
Manager: and so??? is that my problem??? yourself dont need here...

Rita: Manager, you're bullying me...
Manager: oh, did i? so???
Rita: Manager, i dont have-
Manager: stop it already~! you're fired because the company dont need someone like you!!!!!!! you're maybe be pretty... but you're clumsy~!!!!!!

when her manager said those words, she wonder if she was jealous with her beauty. for Rita, it doesnt make sense... "its not my fault to be born like this!!!! im a pauper~!!!!!!!!", she said.

the next thing happened, all her stuff were at the box already and her co-worker give it to her. it was time for her to go, she's out again... and needs to find a job before she gets starve and cant pay all the bills.

nikki1786

LizQuen
rome is quite a meanie...

lek is my bro's nickname but his is lec... :lol: sounds the same though...

btw, I love the comic strip! ^_^
yes, he's MEAN here... and you'll see more of his grumpy face.

cool! i love the illustrations. This will be interesting.
lol... honestly, i didnt feel the illustration at all.... its because... im quite drunk these past few days and i keep updating my stories... XD dont ask why im drunk these past few days. what would you expect partying from 23 until now... XD

the comic strips are sooo cool..reminds me of a manga :D
i'll make more... the reason why im making illustration is to less the conversational when i write... XD though i still want you guys to expect long chapters though :p

i like the first illustration and rome is so rude hmmm i though rome was an only child oh well rika sounds close to rita lol
oh... yeah... mmm... at the original synopsis of this... mmm... i thought about it that he's the only child... but i change it, since Rika... his sister has a role in this story. XD

aweee I love the comics strips sooo cute! :D wish I could draw like you nikki! :lol:
I love it so far! update soon kay ^_^
lol... XD mmmm... this is how i draw my animes though... but if i want a GOOD anime... it will take me ONE DAY to finish it... because usually when i draw my animes im very specific with costumes or clothes... :)