My first...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Digital camera! :clap:
Yay, I'm so happy. I got it for myself as a birthday gift.
Nikon Coolpix S210, in plum. I got it at best buy for just a little over $100. It's originally $180.
I'm getting two memory cards for free from my boyfriend's mom, she has a bunch of extras.

I'm getting a new cell phone too.
Nokia 5310 in purple. I didn't realize I could get it for just $20. (I'm getting it free though)
I just happened to see it at Target for $19.99 but the T-mobile place was trying to sell it to me for $180!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
wow.. very nice girl.. nice color. I'm still using my ghetto minolta prehistoric digital camera.
hehe I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on it though.
I hate parting with my money. :p But it was time I get with the program and get myself a camera.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
THATS A PRETTY CAMERA, iS THE QUALiTY GOOD?
As far as I know yes. I took photography classes during my first year of college and my professor was obsessed with Nikons (seriously, he wouldn't shut up about it).
It's a very good brand that makes great cameras. My second choice would be a Canon though (my bf's uncle use to be a fashion photographer and he prefers Canon), Sony is good too but I think they're better at making camcorders (another suggestion from my professors).
This is my first digital camera but not my first camera, I have another Nikon but it's much older and bulky. That one I used for my photography classes and it's completely manual so that I can keep track of the settings in order to process my own film. :)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I will, I've been meaning to.
Looove the camera. The photos are so crisp and clear and I only had it on normal setting. My boyfriend changed it to high setting and OMG it's like watching a blu ray on high def. TV! lol

I'll try to get some pictures and videos up soon. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh and its only over $100 right??? gosh thats a price i can actually live with..anything over that is like..arghhh i cant afford.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I will, I've been meaning to.
Looove the camera. The photos are so crisp and clear and I only had it on normal setting. My boyfriend changed it to high setting and OMG it's like watching a blu ray on high def. TV! lol

I'll try to get some pictures and videos up soon. :)

yayyy.. i can't wait. :D

Liberty

sarNie Adult
ohhh and its only over $100 right??? gosh thats a price i can actually live with..anything over that is like..arghhh i cant afford.
Yup. It was actually closer towards $200 but I went to Best Buy and saw that they had it for $119, came out to be $129 with tax but still sooo much cheaper than the original price. Best Buy was the only place that I found that sold it for that much, everywhere else (even Walmart) had it for at least $180.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Here are some photos.
It's so clear you can even see my finger prints on my new phone. ^_^
I'm still working on the video.
I tried to get some night photos but haven't quite figured out all the settings on my camera yet.
The rest of the photos were taken at Discovery Green Park, there's an outdoor ice rink now. :D