My Heart's For Sale :: Rome/Rita

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG. I'm happy that Rome is going to help Rita, but this is dangerous. DANG, poor Rita, she's misunderstanding what Rome is doing. Thanks An.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
poor rita. he could have done something else to her instead of kicking her stomach. ouch. anyways, can't wait for next update. thanks.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so sad poor rita yeah he could've not kicked her in the stomach ugh not another sad ch. i'll still very pissed off...hopefully things will come to an end soon and happy moments for the two

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 18 ]

"So .. what's the plan Don?"

"Ok, easier said .. I want you to go to her house and act as if you're one of them."

"One of them?? Are you out of your mind?!"

"I know it sounded crazy but believe me, this is the only way.."

"Come on .. there's answer to every problem--"

"Yes, and the answer to this problem is to be one of them!"

"..why?"

".. remember the time when you were running away from the police?"

"Uhm."

"Well, both Rita's father and brother came to pick him up. Now, if what Rita said was true .. and we sum together with what I saw that very day .. I think they are suffering from a mental disorder .."

"What did you see that day??"

"Now, Rita told us before that her brother and father enjoyed raping her since young. But from my observation, when I saw them in the hospital .. they acted very normal. Which is really weird, cos--"

"For a normal human being, they would be anxious and worried that Rita might blow their secret to the police."

"Exactly. Rome, I think their mental disease is in the next phase, it went to sexual sadism."

"You might be right there .. sexual sadism .. erm .. they get the feeling of sexual excitement resulting from administering pain, suffering, or humiliation to another person. The pain, suffering, or humiliation inflicted on the other must be real .. it is not imagined and may be either physical or psychological in nature .. Donna, these people are .. dangerous."

"I know, this is a do or die plan. Are you willing to take the chance?"

"Yeah, anything for Rita .. I lost your sister once, I don't want to lose Rita this time .."

"Good. Now lets get you ready .."

That was the same flashback which went through Rome's mind before he kicked Rita. Was his action wrong? Was it too much? Was he doing it wrongly? His heart couldn't bare the pain .. his tears wants to flow down. Everything would be a waste if that happens and he would be putting both their life on danger. Its ok, let her misunderstand him .. hate him. The most important thing is to ensure the success of the plan.

"Hey .. Rome .."

"Yeah?"

"Lets go down? Dad must be waiting .."

"Erm, yeah. Lets."

He walked out if the room, having Nick pad-lock the room all over again. It was as if they were guarding a vicious animal, this is far too wrong. Can they even be considered as a human? They walked down the stairs and went into the living room, finding Rita's dad glued to the TV. The game must be very exciting he guessed. They each took a seat on the sofa and drank some beer.

Back in the dark secluded room, Rita was still confused with Rome's action. She couldn't believe her eyes .. it couldn't be a dream, her stomache still hurt badly. How could he change .. just like that? All the beautiful words he told her before .. are lies? She couldn't stop herself from crying. This time, it's not because of her stupid life. She just felt like a fool. Trusting men's sweet yet lethal lies. She should have guessed it, Rome was an accomplice! Or else .. how could her father and Nick found her that easy? Yes, she was really stupid .. to think that there was finally someone here for her. Her very own prince charming.

All three men were seen screaming as their favourite team scored goals. Of course, one of them was just putting up an act. As the game was still going on, Rita's father suddenly stood up and switched off the stupid box.

"HEY! Dad .. we were watching the game!"

"Ahhhh .. we'll know the result in the papers tomorrow! Why worry??"

"Where are you going then?"

"I'm bored .. lets have some fun? Hahaha!"

Fun? What fun??

"Oh, so you want to play with Rita again, Dad?"

"Oh come on .. she's still young! She could handle having sex twice a day! Hahaha!"

Play? Wait .. he don't mean--

"Want to join us Rome?"

"Yeah, come join us Son."

"..."

"Ahahaha, he's being shy .. come on Rome .. join me and dad!"

"Yep, we never tried 3 in 1 before. It must be fun .. exciting!"

I-I can't stand it anymore!!

"Yeah, of course .. how about you two head up first?"

"No problem, don't take too long though .. or we'll eat up your portion!"

"AHAHHAHAHA"

As both of them were walking up the stairs, Rome walked towards the table and took two empty beer bottle. Each bottle was in his hands. He walked in a faster pace and with one strong blow, he hit both Nick and his father's heads. Their heads were bleeding as they rolled down the stairs. They were both unconscious at the bottom of the stairs. Not wanting to waste another minute, he went to Nick's pocket and took out the keys. Rome ran up the stairs and unlocked all the pad-locks.

There, he saw Rita .. who was giving him a look. A look signifying how much she hated her.

"I'm sorry Rita .. it was all an act. Believe me .."

He went towards her and gently removed her gag. Not saying anything to each other, he kissed Rita's forehead and started untying the roped which was binding her hands. Suddenly ..

"Rome! LOOK OUT!"

But it was too late. Nick came up and hit Rome's head with a huge piece of wood.

"I knew something was fishy .. Dad."

"Luckily, we weren't really injured .. Nick .."

"Yeah?"

"Lets kill them both!"

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... the plan fail... now i really wonder how will rita and rome be since they had been found out... can't wait for your next chapters... it's getting more interesting... :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
what 2 more ch only i wonder how you're going to end it...but have an extra ch for rteam they been through so much heartache in here so no room for more happiness time???

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
chapter 19 would be on how rteam r going to save themselves frm the crisis.
chapter 20 would be fully on their sweet moments.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
chapter 19 would be on how rteam r going to save themselves frm the crisis.
chapter 20 would be fully on their sweet moments.

when are you planning to update since you only have two more chapters remaining? i want to read more, please.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'll try to update as soon as im free .. the plot and everything is there .. just need to finish it a lil.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
[ Chapter 19 ]

That one blow to the back was strong enough to give Rome a complete knock-out. Right after the total KO, he fell onto Rita's lap and was left unconscious. Everything happened so fast that it's difficult for a girl like Rita to react. She was certainly shocked with the progress of her depressing life. Everything seem to go against her now, maybe .. life just hates her. Shifting back to the current scenario, she's now looking at two satans who hides behind their human masks. Despicable creatures.

"Nick, turn that bastard around .. and tie him up!"

"Yeah, yeah .. going now .. my head still hurts though .. urgh .."

Nick walked to one corner of the room and picked up some ropes. The same ones which was often used to tie his little sister up. These sadist people love pinning her onto the ground and practise their common raping rituals. Having said that, their sadism now isn't bound to the same victim only. They've move on -- yes, it's a must to kill these two troublemakers. To sum it all up, they are finally satisfied with the 'service' provided by Rita all these years. There's no more reason to keep someone who would just inflict harm to their life in the future. Selfish? Yes.

"Dad .. after settling those two troublemakers .. I think we need to go see the doc .."

"I know .. my head is feeling dizzy .. it's all that damn bastard fault!"

"Let's finish them fast then!"

Both of them walked towards Rome.

"Don't touch him!"

Rita tried shielding Rome from the hands of her father and brother. But, all she get in return was a punch at her stomache.

"Back away!"

"You good for nothing daughter .. SHUT UP!"

"P-Please .. h-he .. did n-nothing wrong .."

"Nothing you say lil sis??? Look at my head .. it was HIS FAULT!!"

"H-He just wanted to h-help me .."

"Help my ass! You listen to me Rita .. thanks to you, you're lover here is going to die with you!"

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU DAD!!"

"Ah, get lost! Pass me the ropes Nick!"

"Here."

"NO! LET GO OF HIM!! LET GO OF HIM!!"

"Nick! Can you please control this crazy woman!! She's disturbing ME!!!"

"Ok dad .. Rita, STOP IT!"

Nick kicked his little sister a few times. With every single kick landing at different spots, she's now bleeding and covered with her own blood.

"Now .. what did I say about being difficult, sis?"

"I-I .. w-won't let .. y-you .. hurt him--"

"Hahaha! Look at yourself first .. you can't even defend yourself .. and you wan't to help him?!?"

"Nick, I'm done tying this guy .. you take him down--"

"Where?"

"At the cliff."

"Oh. Hahahaha, fun. How about Rita though?"

"I'll bring her down .. she needs to be buried as well!"

Both victims of their own life were being dragged down the staircase, out the door and to the edge of the cliff. The sky is dark and having the house situated away from civilization, help is far from reachable. Rome was still unconscious. Not wanting Rome to miss out all the fun, Nick took a pail of water and throw it onto Rome's head.

"R-Rome .. you ok?"

"Em .. where am I?"

"Oh, so our hero is finally awake from his sleep!"

"Lower down your voice son, I don't want any attention!"

"Shhhh .. sorry dad."

"Alright, lets get this over with .. FAST!"

"What are you going to do to us???"

"Easier said, DOCTOR, you made my dad angry now .. and it's time for you to die!"

"N-NO! Nick .. dad .. please, don't pull him into this! Just let him go .. kill me .. KILL ME!!"

That was when Rome turned around and looked at his weak and beaten .. love of his life.

"Rita, no .. remember? I promised before .. that I would help heal your heart .. and if you have to die, I will die with you .."

"I-I won't let you .. and screw that promise!"

"Listen to me! Even if I do survive this .. I would still be 'dead' without you by my side .."

".. You're wrong .."

"No I'm not. Plus, how can I continue living .. if you're still having my heart?"

Only then Rita remembered the memories they had when they were still in the hospital. Rome really touched her heart, he even gave her his heart .. to signify the love they had for each other. She couldn't bare the sufferings anymore .. why must fate take away the only one happiness she had in her entire life?

She turned around and looked at her father.

"Dad, I'm begging you .. please don't kill him. I'm willing to sacrifice my life for him! I'll jump from this cliff willingly, if you just let him go .. please!"

"AH, shut up Rita! Nick, you take that guy .. I'm taking Rita .. in the count of 3, just push them off the cliff!"

"Ok dad, hahahaha!"

Each of them got hold of their victims. Rome and Rita both gave their resistance, but it's obvious that they were losing the fight. They were now at the edge of the cliff, one push would be enough to end both their lives.

"Don't be scared Rita .. I'll always be by your side .. I'm sorry I couldn't heal your heart, as I promised before .."

".. No, that's where you're wrong Rome .. from the day you took that note, I knew you were the one .."

"The one?"

"Yeah .. you brought hope into my life .. you healed my heart with your kindness .. I-I love you and I don't want to lose you! Not now...Not when I just found you..."

"Shhh .. don't cry .. it's not worth it .. close your eyes .. and everything would be fine."

".."

"Rita, I love you too."

"AHHH, I can't stand this mushy-mushy talk anymore dad!"

"It's disgusting! Now in the count of 3!"

"Uhm"

"1 ..."

"....2........"

".....................3.....................PUSH!"

Everything was going to end like it was predicted before. The death of the hero and heroin of the story and having two evil satanic figure winning the fight. Maybe it was not going to have a happy ending afterall. In a split of a second .. two person could have died. That however, could change if things happened differently. Right before Nick and her father could make a slight movement, suddenly ..

BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!

Gunshots were heard firing from the back. It was Donna, she was there in the midst of the chaos. It was certain that both Nick and his father are dead but .. all of a sudden, Donna suddenly shouted ..

"Rome!! Rita!!"

BAM! Both of them fell onto the ground unconscious. It's not confirmed on why they fainted .. or did they too .. received some gunshots?

To be continued to the last and final chapter!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow you're kidding me right stopping right there in the middle of the chaos and sadness gosh you tease can't wait for the ffinal happy ch? what a great story keep it up. thanks for the update

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that was such a great update. yeah why did you stop there, especially when rome and rita fell to the ground, right when donna came to save them.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
juz want to giv u gurls .. one last cliffhanger frm this fic .. lols.

---

i'll try to update as soon as im free, thanks for reading =]