Yaya- Nira
Ken p. - Nick
Min P. - Lina
Gun K. - Kenith
--
Toey - Mary
Aim - Em

Storyline:
People always think differently in some way, like Nira and Nick and Lina and Kenith, marriage couples. People also have alot of reasons for marrying each other too. A story that Nira and Lina always wanted their husband to help them cook at least once and be there for them all the time, but Nick and Kenith are not those guys for cooking or like innocent woman, they're guys for partying and sex!

sorry if i write the word "SEX"

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
My house Kitchen Wife​
Written by: Galoonie's cake​

Part 1-1

“Today is the best day of my life, I get to marry the guy that I love and he love me.” Nira’s thought. Walking down the aisle with Nick. “If it’s not for my inheritance, I’ll never marry to a woman like this.” Nick thought in mind. “ Are you willing to be the man’s wife forever?” ask the priest. “Yes, forever.” Say Nira. “Are you willing to be this woman’s husband forever?” the priest ask Nick. “Yes.” Nick answer, which he know that he don’t want to stuck with her forever. “You two may kiss.” Say the priest. Nick and Nira kiss.
Everyone follow the marriage couple to their dance. “Nick, are you happy that we’re married?” Nira ask. Nick pull her closer with a smile, “What do you think, you know the answer now?” he reply. Nira smile, she believe that she pick the perfect guy to be in her life forever.
The next day morning.

Lina wake up from the bed to take a shower. As she went to the bathroom, she sees a note: “Love you darling, I’m at work right now, but I cook you breakfast, it’s downstairs.” ‘From Kenith’. Line smile then continue turning on the water.
Nira waking up but still lying on the bed. She turn to look at Nick, touching his face. “I love you.” She say. Nick catch her hand, and open his eyes, “I love you too.” Say Nick. He kiss her hand then her forehead. “I’ll go take a shower now, nah.” Say Nick, covering himself with one of the blanket on his little table. Nira smile.

Lina finish taking shower and dress up, she come down to eat her breakfast. As she was eating her breakfast, Kenith quietly walk to hug her from her back. “WAH!” shout Lina. Kenith laugh, “You scare?” he asks. “Yes, you startled me.” She answers. “How’s my food? Alright?” ask Kenith. “Very good.” She answers. “I’ll go to work, right now, ok.” Say Kenith. “Okay, but remember to come help me cook dinner.” Say Nira, which she know her husband will make excuse for it. Kenith smile, then close the door.
At Nick’s company. He walk to his grandma’s office. “Hello, grandma!” he say. “You seems to be really in a hurry for your inheritance, huh?” his grandma ask. “Yes, because it’s a lot.” He say. His grandma give him the paper, “It’s all yours now, but better be good with it.” Say his grandma. “I’m smart enough, grandma.” He reply. Then he walk out.

Nick went to the elevator then bump into Kenith. “Sorry sir.” Kenith tell Nick. “Sorry too.” Nick reply. They both went into the elevator. “You’re new here?” Kenith ask Nick. “The owner here.” Reply Nick. “Oh, then Hi, sir.” Say Kenith. “No need to be formal, do you want to go party with me tonight?” ask Nick. “Um, sir, but my wife wants me to go cook with her.” Reply Kenith. “Cooking? You really cook with her?” ask Nick, being shock. Kenith frown, “No, not really, I always make excuse.” Say Kenith. “How long have you guys been married?” ask Nick. “About 6 month.” Say Kenith. “Man, you’re really a big lier then.” Say Nick. “Why don’t you just go party with me and I’ll pay you.” Say Nick. Kenith think, it’s a good way to not go home. “Sure, thanks man.” Say Kenith.
It was 6 already, “Why haven’t Nick come home yet?” Nira’s wondering. Nicka and Nira they both lived on their own not with parents. Nira already finished cooking dinner but still waiting for Nick. On the other house, Lina knew that her husband will make excuse, so she finished cooking but haven’t see Kenith come home.

Lina and Nira call them both at the same time. “Hello.” They both pick up their phone. “Sorry honey, my boss we’re celebrating a friend’s birthday, so I’ll be coming home late today.” Say Kenith. “Where are you Nick, I’m worry.” Say Nira. “My friends we’re celebrating a friend’s birthday.” Answer Nick. “So is it a woman or man?” ask Nira and Lina. “Man.” They both answer and look at each other. “Ok, bye, naka.” Kenith and Nick say. “Who’s that, you’re wife?” ask Nick to Kenith. “Yes, you, you’re mom?” ask Kenith to Nick. “My wife.” Answer Nick. “what boos, you already have a wife and still come partying?” ask Kenith, she was surprise. “You too, but whatever, lets go dance with those hot girls over there.” Say Nick. Kenith smile, going along with Nick.​

To be Continue...​

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
Part 1-2 of My House Kitchen Wife

Nick went to dance around a sexy looking woman. “Hey, what’s your name?” ask Nick to the woman. She turn to him and smile then put her hands around him, “Mary?!” say Nick, surprisingly. She smile and answer, “Yes, Mary, I thought that you didn’t remember me?” Nick smile and went closer to her ear, “Never forget about a pretty woman like you.” He say. Then they hug each other closer.
Kenith on the other side drinking he smirk, “He seems to be really woman possess.” He said. Then a girl take his cup from him, he look at her. She smile, “I’m Em, you?” she say. Kenith smile, “Kenith.” He reply. “Have a companion yet?” Em ask. Nick lied, “No, you?” “Yes,” Em joke, Kenith turn his back to her, “Just kidding, I’m still single.” He then turn back to her again. “You scared me for a moment.” He say. She smile, “Wanna go dance?” she ask. “Sure.” Answer Kenith. They walk to dance on the floor, Kenith is hugging Em, as she hug him too.
It was 11 pm. Lina was still in the living room waiting for Kenith to come, so as Nira. “Dingdong!” Lina’s door bell ring, she hurriedly went open it. “Kenith!” she shout, but it wasn’t him, “Ma.” Say Lina, it was Kenith mom. “Come in, ma.” Say Lina. “Where’s Kenith, daughter-in-law?” Kenith mom ask. “He’s not home yet.” Answer Lina. “It’s 11pm already, how could he not be home?” his mom ask. “I called him and he said he went celebrating his guy friend birthday.” Answer Lina. “I’ll call him to come home right now.” Say his mom. She called him for 4 times, but he didn’t answer. They waited for 12 minutes if he’ll call back, but only a text. Lina tell their mom, “Ma, kenith texted me that he’ll be sleeping at his friends house tonight, because they’re all drunk.” Their mom reply, “Then tell him to text you the address, and you’ll go pick him up.” “Ok.” Say Lina. She text him, but he didn’t answer back.
Nira still waiting for Nick. Their maid walk to Nira, “Miss, I think you should go sleep, it’s almost 12.” She say. Nira nod, “I think I should, please turn off all the lights, but except for the living room light, so when Nick come, he could see.” She tell the maid. “Yes miss.” The maid reply. Nira went to their room and lay on the bed.
The next day morning.
Nira can’t sleep at all, so she was sitting on the chair all night after coming from downstairs. Nick open the door and see Nira. She turn around and see him then run to hug him and cry. “Nick, you make me worried a lot, I’m scare, I thought about so many things and I’m really scare.” Nick hug her, “I was just too drunk that I overslept and forgot to come home.” He tell her, which it is a lie. Nira look to him and smile, “Really?” she ask. “Really.” He answer then kiss her on the forehead. “I’m going to go take shower now, ok.” He tell her. “ok.” She reply.
Lina and Kenith’s mom is sleeping in the living room on the sofas. Kenith quietly walk in, then his mom wake up and see him, “Kenith!” she shout. Kenith turn and see his mom, “Ma!....” he say. Lina wake up and see Kenith. “I’ve texted you, how come you didn’t text me back?” Lina ask. “I was too sleepy and overslept after texting you.” He make an excuse. “Liar.” Say Lina. Kenith hug her tightly, “C’mon honey, I’m not lying at all, I’m telling you the truth, I did overslept.” He tell her. Lina take his hands off from her, “I’m going to go cook right now.” She say. Lina was mad and Kenith feel guilty, he don’t want to tell her that he slept with another woman, that is just too hurtful and mean.
Lina is still mad at Kenith. Kenith run out to go deal with her again, but Em call him. “Uh, Hello.” Kenith reply. Lina see him talking on the phone then she drive out. “Lina!” he shout. “Who’s Lina?” ask Em. “Lina, is, is my-my sister.” Say Kenith. “Oh, Kenith, you want to go shopping with me today?” ask Em. “Where?” he ask. “At the beach, I like those stores at the beach very much.” Answer Em. “uh [he don’t feel like going, but want his stress to be gone] sure.” He reply.
Nick hurry walk to his car. “Nick!” shout Nira. “Oih!” whisper Nick, then he turn to her smiling, “Yes, honey?” he reply. “Lets go shopping at the beach, today’s there’s a lot of things selling over there.” Say Nira. “But-“ Nick about to make excuse, but Nira interrupt, “Ok, ok nah?....” she come to hug his arm then kiss his cheek. He smile, “Ok.”
At the beach have a lot of people come and sell and buy. Em holding Kenith’s hand, “It’s so beautiful here, right?” she ask him. Kenith try to smile, “Yes very beautiful.” But he still want to talk with Lina too.
Lina’s at her friend’s coffee shop. “Owh, how could you just run away from him like that then?” ask Lina’s friend, Kim. “Because I felt like he-he’s cheating on me.” Say Lina. “Oh c’mon, when you to still date, you two seems so lovely together and now how could he cheat on you.” Say Kim, handing the coffee to Lina. “I don’t know, I feel unsure about are life right now.” Say Lina. Kim put her hand on top of Lina’s hand, “Lina, I think you just think too much, nah.” She say. “I hope my thoughts will not be true.” Say Lina.
Nick and Nira’s holding hands together walking and shopping around the beach. Nick then see Kenith, “Owh Kenith!” say Nick walking to him. “Owh, Nick, what are you doing here, with Ma-“ say kenith, Nick hurriedly interrupt, “With my wife.” He say, Nira walking to them. “Who’s this, honey?” ask Nira. Nick reply, “It’s Kenith, my friend and his wife,?” “Her name is Em.” Say Kenith. Em pinch Keniths arm, “We’re not even married yet.” She say. Nira smile, “ You two looks good together.” She say. Em smile, “So as you and Nick.” Say Em. “Then we’ll catch you two later, nah.” Say Nira. “Ok.” Answer Em. Em and Kenith went the other way. “How come I didn’t see your friend at our wedding?” ask Nira. “I just met him not long ago, and I forgot to give him an invitation.” Nick make an excuse.
As Lina getting out from her car, the car at the back of her is honking at her. A woman yell out from the car that is honking at her, “Can you please move?!” Lina is frustrated but she also don’t want to cause problems too, so she get in her car and move. The car drive quickly pass her. “What type of woman is she?” say Lina. Lina see that car park about 3 house away from hers. The woman come out and then walk in that house. “No respect at all, she also wears like those mistress too.” Say Lina.

To be continue..

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
Part 1-3
After having a day with Em, Kenith quickly come home and buy some dinner for them too. He close the door, “Where’s mom?” he ask Lina. “Ma, went home.” Said Lina. ‘Why, she just got here yesterday?” ask Kenith. “because you and I disappointed her.” Answer Lina. Lina about to go upstairs, but Kenith pull her arm back. “Lina, c’mon don’t be like this, can you please smile, nah?” say kenith. Lina quickly smile then went back to frown. “Satisfy?” Lina ask. Kenith hug her, “Lina, don’t act like this please, I’m sorry, I’ll never do this again and if I go celebrate friends party, I’ll come try to come early and not drinking and call you too.” Say Kenith. “You’re going to try only?” ask Lina. “Uh, I mean I’ll do it, ok, so don’t be mad at me nah?” say Kenith. Lina smile, “remember your words.” She say. Kenith smile and kiss her cheek, “now this is my real Lina.” He say.
Nick is sitting next to the table looking at the newspaper then see his phone vibrate. ‘Mary’, Nick quickly pick it up and run outside. “Yes my sweetheart?” say Nick. “Nick, you don’t have to be that sweet, it makes me have goose bumps.” Say Mary. “Owh, so how do you want me to say?” he ask. “Mary, like the same.” She reply.
As Nick was on the phone, Nira went silently to him and about to hug him until when she stop, because she hear him said, "Mary, I only love you, and about my wife, porbably i'll divorce her soon or later." Nira step back and run out, Nick hear her cried so he end the conversation and run after Nira.
Nira run to outside as she run quickyl wiping her tears out of the gate a car come fastly and accidentally run over her. Nira's body turning over and over to the grass of the other side. "NIRA!!!!!" shout quickly Nick, he run quickly to her, the car stop to take a look then drive quickyl away. "Nira! Nira! Nira! open your eyes! Nira!!!!" shout Nick, he quickly call the ambulance/police.

Kenith and Lina is having a sweet time together. During the afternoon of the next day, Lina picks up Kenith's phone as he went to take a shower. A girl voice talk, "Kenith, are you coming today? I've waited for you so long now." said the voice sweetly, Lina's eyes full with waters, she click end on the phone and wipe her tears. She step back to lean on the table wiping her tears from back and forth, "It''s true? It's true????" she ask herself. A while later, Kenith walk down to her. "Lina, so have you decided where do you want to go?" he ask her. Lina turn to him, "I don't feel like going anywhere, you could go, go spend time with that sweet voice woman." she reply. Kenith's confuse, "Sweet voice woman? who?" he reply. "Don't act like you don't know, that woman of yours, she waited for you so long now." reply Lina. Kenith walk to her and try to hold her hands as she pull it back and her tears coming out, "GET AWAY! I HATE YOU! YOU Nasty MAN!" she shout to him and slap him across the face. Kenith try to wipe her tears, "Get this nasty hand away from me!" she push his hand away. "I'm, I'm sorry, Lina, sorry." he say slowly, can't even look at Lina's face. "You know how to say sorry too?..when you do it you should have think of this before." she tell him, then she run upstairs. Kenith stay there for a second then Lina coming down with her purse and a bag. "Where are you going?" he ask her. "Somewhere that doesn't have you." she reply. kenith quickly run to her, hug her waist and kneel down, "SOrry!SORRY, LINA, I LOVE YOU ONLY, I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, I'M SORRY, SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME." HE TELL HER. She try to push him away but he held too tight. "Let GO OF ME!" SHE SHOUT TO HIM. "NO NO NO! IF I LET YOU GO, YOU'LL NEVER COME BACK TO ME, I WON'T!" HE REPLY. Lina wipe her tears again, she look at the ceiling then to him, "How come you do that to me then?" she ask. Kenith still kneeling, he reply, "I thought that it was fun, i thought wrong, i thought that i could get rid of it, but can't, but now i will, i will get rid of it." She can't even want to look at her husband anymore, "How are you going to get rid of it then?" she ask. "I'll call it and end it." he say. "IN FRONT OF ME, RIGHT NOW." SHE SAID. Kenith quickly went to get his phone and call Em. Em answer, " Hello Kenith, coming?" Kenith look at Lina while kneeling, she turn to the other way. "Lets end, we're over." say Kenith to Em on the phone. "WHAT?! End?" Em reply. "Yes, I love only my wife, I've never love you, so we're over." he said. then he turn off the phone. "So can you firgive me?" Kenith ask. Lina push him away and walk to the couch, "No, but i'll continue stay until i know i should go." she reply, she went back to their room. Kenith sign when he see her disappear.

Nick at the hospital waiting for Nira to wake up. The parents walk in, "What happen son?" ask Nick's mom. "Nira got a car accident, but the driver ran away, but the police said they'll look for it as fast as they could." he reply. Nira's mom walk to Nira and touch her head, "How could my Nira be like this.?..." she cried. Nira dad talk to Nick, "How could she walking out at night like this then?" Nick wants to lie, but think that it'll be bad so he tell him something that is kind of alike like the situation, "Nira and I argued, so she ran out and i followed her too, but the car came too fast that-that she-" Her dad cut off Nick's words, " Never argue again, never, just talk out calmly in the future." her dad tell Nick. Nick reply, "Yes dad, mom, dad, I'm sorry for letting this happen." Nira's mom look at Nick, "It's alright, I'm sure Nira will be waking up soon."she reply.

-TO Be CONtiNUE!

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
pART 1-4

Nira waking up seeing the white ceiling. She move slowly, Nick then wake up to see her. "Nira, Nira, are you alright?" he ask sweetly. Nira look at him confusely, "Who are you?" she ask softly and slowly. Nick was shock, "What?" he ask looking at her with bug eyes. "Who are you?" Nira repeat it. Nick shake his head, 'it's unbelievable!' his mid talk, he quickly call out for the nurse. The nurse run in and ask Nira to stay still and lay on the bed again. The doctor rush in, a few minutes later, the doctor explain to Nick, "Your wife now lose all her memories, and yesterday when we took her body to exam, her brain have some dead blood sticking there and it may take time to recover it." Nick is all shock, surprise, confuse a little, he shake his head, "OH, oh, thanks." he pat the doctor's arm. The doctor walk out. Nira look at him, seeing him looks so dead, she ask, "What happen?" Nick turn to look at her and smile, "Sorry." he said sadly, then walk out. Nira smile as he walk out, "Bye!" she shout.

Kenith and Lina don't even talk at all. Kenith went to work after. Lina went to her friend's shop. Kim put Lina's coffee on the table, "What happen?.. you look so dead." said Kim, her friend. Lina take swallow a little of the coffee, "AH OUCH!" she shout, the coffee burned her lip. 'You should know that the coffe is HOT." say Kim, passing Lina some napkins. As Lina put down the coffee and start cleaning herself, she cry as her tears start dropping like rains. Kim look at her weirdly, then walk to her and hug her, "Lina, what happen?..did somebody accused you?" Kim ask. Lina turn to cry on her and hug her, "Kim, Kim.....it hurst alot...alot.na..." cried Lina. Kim patted Lina's head and back.

Em call again, "Kenith! How could you said that?" shout Em on the phone. "Em," kenith said calmly, "I have a wife already, she found out and she hate me, she cried and felt betray." Em is confuse with his calm voice, "What happen to you?" she ask. "My wife won't talk to me at all, she ignore me all day, let's end, and I'm sorry, very sorry." Kenith reply sadly then he start crying to Em. "Kenith, are you alright? are you crying?" she ask him worriedly. Kenith wipe his tears, "Nothing, let's not talk anymore." he shut the phone and look at Lina's picture in his office then cry again.

Nick on the otherside of the story, felt very regretful for cheating on Nira. I feel guilty from what he have done. Mary call again, "Nick, are you going to come tonight?' she ask. Nick answer, " No, Nira's at the hospital, I want to take care of her." Mary is mad, "Why at the hospital? Is she alright?" she try to act care for a moment. "She heard me talking to you on the phone last ngiht, so she ran off and out of the blue a car drive fastly to the point that can't stop so it hit Nira." Nick explain. As he explained to Mary on the phone, Nira's dad was there then he say, "Son-in-law." Nick is shock and scare, he slowly turn back with a slow smile, "Yes dad?" Nira's dad punch Nick in the face, "You evil son-in-law! how could you do that to my precious daughter!!!!" Nira dad punch Nick again then again until he gets tire. Nira's dad catching his breath, "How come you cheat on my daughter? what's not good about her?!!!! huh?!!!" Nira's dad shout. Nick kneeling to the ground, "Sorry dad, I just can't let go of the fun and excitement that i've been living for years now." he reply. Nira's dad hit Nick again, "You know what?!.. i have never cheated on my wife before, even when we're still dating! i love my wife alot, you know?!" shout Nira's dad. "And my daugther loves you so much, how could you do this to her? how could you?" Nira's dad cried.

Night. Nick walk slowly into Nira's room in the hospital. Nira see him, she smile, "You leave something here?" she ask. Nick walk to sit on the sofa. Nira continue watching the TV again. Nick walk to her and sit on a chair next ot the bed. Nick grabs Nira's hands, she look at him confusely, "Nira, will you forgive me?" he ask her. Nira look at him and smile again, "You did something wrong?" she ask. Nick cry to her hands, "Sorry Nira, i cheated on you, i know that you can't accept or forgive me, but please let me tell you everything,...from the beginning i do love you, i think that you'll be a good wife so i married you and also to get my inheritance, but i cheated on you, but now i know if there's no you, i can't live, i need you, even though you'll not remeber me, i will still love you." said Nick. Nira's tears drop, she don't know why. her tears drop to Nick's hands, he look to her and thought that she recall, "Nira, you remeber?!" he ask. Nira nod no, "NO...i don't remeber anything, but i don't know why i cry..." she reply. Nick is sad again, but he smile, "I'll make your memories come back." he tell her then hug her.

kenith coming into his house, he see no one's there, he thought that Lina have really left him, so he run to her for her everywhere in the house. When he came down to the living room looking sad, Lina close the door. "LINA!" shout Kenith he run to hug her then kiss her cheeks, "I've been looking for you everywhere, i thought you've left me." he said. Lina push him away then step back and wipe her cheeks, "Not simple as you think." she tell him. She went upstairs, he didn't follow her, but he was glad she didn't leave him. As Lina went to their room and lock the door, she run to the bed and cry and remember their sweet memories.

Kenith is down stairs wiping his tears and look at their photos when they started dating to the day they were married.

The next day. Nick went to see Nira, when he open the door, he sees no one but a nurse. "Where's the patient?" he ask. The nurse answer, "Her guardians came anf took her already this ealry morning." "Guardians?" Nick whisper, he quickly run out to his car then drive quickly to Nira's parent house.

As he reach Nira's parent house, he walk in. Hee Nira's parent, "Hello Pa, hello Ma." he greeted them. Nira mom greet back as being respect, Nira's dad ignore. "Uh, uh...is Nira here?' he ask them. "No." Nira dad reply. Nick look to nira mom, her mom ignore it. Then at the window straight from where's Nick is standing, he see Nira outside. "Uh, then I'll go now." he tell the parent. "Good bye." said Nira mom. Nick walk out then went silently to the back yard, as he see Nira is being happy, he stop. He flashback and remeber when they married, he never sees her beign like this happy and smile like this before. Nira was playing with the flowers she's planting, then she wipe her face, a dirt is stick to her face without her knowing it. Nick smile and walk to her. She see a man's feet then she look up and it's Nick. She smile. He smile and went down to wipe her face with his hands. "Thank you." she say, then continuing planting. While Nick see her planting, his eyes is full of tears, he still feeling guilty and regretful, then Nira's parent come and interrupt. "Eh! Nick, what are you doing here, aren't you suppose to go home?" Nira's dad ask. Nick turn back to the parent, Nira stand up. Nick stand up and reply, " I saw Nira and i was just talking to her." He knows that Nira's dad don't want him to take Nira back. "I think you should go back." said Nira's mom. Nick went to Nira's mom and hold her hands, "Ma, please, please let me take Nira back, back to are home." he say. His words make Nira's mom softened, but her dad wasn't to he interrupt, "No, tomorrow, i'll send someone to come talk to you at your place about Nira, so you'll have to wait for her tomorrow." said her dad. Nick look back at Nira, Nira walk to him and say, "I'll send you to your car." she then take Nick's arm.

Nira open the car door for Nick, she push hi to sit in there, "I think dad will let me come back, eh but you need to cook for me nah, because if i come back and see no foods, i'll be mad at you." she joke. Nick pretend a smile, "Ok....[looking at her]..Nira you remeber me right?" he reply. She still nod no, " Haven't but I felt very close towards you." she reply. That makes him feel better, he turn to her and say, " Nira, I will cook for you." then he close the car door. "Bye, drive safe!" she say, waving to Nick. Nick wave back then drive out.

To be ConitNUE! sorry for bad grammers.

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
Part 1-5

The bext morning at Nick's company, Nira's dad send a lawyer to get Nick sign the divorce paper of Nira and Nick. "NO!" Nick tell the lawyer. The lawyer went out after consulting with Nick more than 5 times. Nick call Nira's dad, "Hello pa, how come you do this?" he ask. Nira dad answer, "My daughter was never your toy and your key of life, so let her go, i'm for sure you could find someone who you want that will be a better ideal for you." Nick lick his dry lip, "Pa, i only want and love Nira, only her can be my wife, please dad, i want her back, i'll do everything you want, but please let her be with me." Nick beg. "Too bad, my son-in=law, when my daughter cares about you, you ignore her car and love and now you know that you love and only want her too?" Nira's dad reply. Nick take a deep breathe, "Yes, i know i've done wrong, but please let Nira be with me, i beg you dad." say Nick. Nira dad hang up on Nick. "Ill see what you'll do next to get my daughter." say Nira's dad. "Dad? dad?....." Nick ask, then the beeping call end. Nick throw the phone on the table.

Lina was walking out to her car from the elevator, then see a group of crowd, crowding at the near street. Lina went to look if there's something happen. "How could this young man got into a car accident like this?" say a old woman. "Glad that we called the ambulance already." say another. Lina went quickly to go look, when she reach the man's body it was Kenith, "KENITH!HONEY!" she shout and cried out loud and went to hug KEnith tightly in her arms. "Kenith, what happen?!" she ask, crying. "Have anyone called the hospital?" ask Lina. "Yes,yes i did." say a person. "Kenith, Kenith, what happen, don't leave me!!>..." say Lina.

The nurse were rolling Kenith on the patien bed to the ICU room to surgrey. Lina quickly signed the paper. "Kenith! My son!" shout Kenith mom. Lina went to hug the mom. "Daughter-in-law how's Kenith, what happen to him?" his mom ask. "Ma i don't know, i walked out and see a crowd then when i went in, i saw Kenith laying there, i just know that he got a car accident from the people there." say Lina. "Oh god, how could this happen to my son?" say his mom.

After Kenith's surgrey they take him out to a room. Lina is in there waiting for him to be concious. His mom went back to their house to sleep, since its night time already.

Nick is standing at the gate looking to Nira's room window. Nira was looking from her window to the stars, then she see Nick outside, she wave. He wave back. Nira walk out to him, she frown, "My dad said, he want me to stay over more, because he miss me, so i'll stay here a little longer." she tell him. Nick touch her face, she look at him, "I miss you, miss you alot......at home, are house is so cold likea graveyard, without you, its so dead and cold." he tell her. She look at his eyes, it so sad and watery, she then touch his face, "Even though I don't remeber our love life, but right now, i think our connections is very good." she tell him. He touch her hands that touch his face, "I want to hold you more closer than this." he tell her. Nira smile, she feelt like she's going to cry, then a drop of tear sliding down her cheek, Nick wipe it. "Don't cry, I'm sure we could stay together again." he tell her. Nira smile.

The next day at Nick's house, Mary came to look for him. Nick come out from his car, Mary run to him and kiss his cheeks. "Nick, I missed you nah." she say. he pull himself from her and walk away. She run infront of him. "Why are you like this?...[she touch his colar] or are you tired and want some heaven sleep?" she ask softly. Then he push her away, "We're OVER!" he shout. Mary is mad, "wHAT?!" Nick turn to her, "I'm a married man and i love my wife alot, please, we're over, get out." he tell her straightly. Mary push him back, he fall to the ground, then she went to grab his colar, he just stay there. "You want to broke up with me?! i'm such a perfect person and you rather pick your oldschool wife!!?" she shout to him. She grab her purse then stand up and walk to her car.

Kenith quickly wake up, he see Lina is sleeping on the side of his bed and holding his hand. He smile, then he touch her face, Lina quickly open her eyes and see Kenith back. She smile, "Kenith!" she hug him then kiss his cheeks. Kenith is happy but she's pushing him. Lina realize so she stop, "Sorry." she say. "You forgive me?" he ask. Lina turn to another side, smile, she turn back with a frown, "NO." she reply. "EH EH, but i see you smile." he said. Lina continue to frown, "Eh, but what happen to you then, how come you got hit by a car?" she ask. Kenith is confuse, "Me? getting hit by a car, really?" he ask. "Then you're not hit by a car, then what happen to you then?' Lina ask. "Uh, UH...." he then flash back. Kenith was walking out from the condo, on his a he tripped on a rock and his head hit the other rock on the ground and his blood was coming out. End flash back, he finish telling her. "HAH! just like that?!" she ask. He smile. Lina then walk to take a look at his head, "Oh-ho, just because of a rock and makes it turn out this bad?..." she say. Kenith nod, then Lina push it, "Owch!" shout Kenith, "it Hurt." he said. Lina laugh and smile, "Deserves you." she say. Kenith mom seeing them happy again from the window, then she walk in bringing them foods. "Here's foods!" she said. "Owh ma, you're here..thank you." say Lina, helping Kenith's mom set out the foods. "Hello ma." say Kenith. His mom went to pat his head, "Daughter-in-law and i was worry about you to death na." said his mom. Kenith smile.

The next day, he still won't sign the divorce paper. Nick then went to Nira's parent house. He see Nira at the kitchen cooking. He went o hug her and close his eyes, he wants to keep these moments. Nira get a surprise but see it was him so she's relief. "What happen to you?" she ask. Nick can't hold his tears so he cry out. "Sorry Nira, I really, really want us to be together, but i just can't kidnap you from your parent, you understand me right?..i love you alot, i wish to stay with you and be near you forever, but seems like now, i can't, i felt like this world is coming to an end for me, Nira, I love very very much, I just hope for you get your memory back and see if you could forgive me, I know i was wrong, bad and evil, and i was disgusting, but i really don't know how to live without you, you is all what i need and want and have, but if i can't have you back than i rather not live." he tell her. Nira's is soft about his words, she cry and turn to him, she hug her tightly as her hug her more tightly. "I love you na, don't leave me na." say Nira. Nick is surprise and happy, "I love you too." As they were hugging and crying, Nira speak, "I forgive you." she say. Nick look at her and about to ask, but Nira interrupt, "Yes, i do remeber everything after i see you again at the hospital and you asked me if i could forgive you and tell me about why we happen to married." she tell him. He smile, "You really forgive me?" he ask again. She kiss him, he kiss her back, then she stop, "yes, i forgive you." then they began to kiss again, until when Nira's parent come in. 'cough, cough' Nira's dad pretend. Thye stop and look at him, Nick then went to kneel for Nira's dad, "Pa I want to take Nira back, please let me." say Nick. Nira's dad look at his wife then to Nira, and he smile, "Yes, stand up..my-son-in-law." he say. Nick is surprise and happy, he hug Nira's dad, "Thank you pa, thank you." he say then went and hug Nira's mom and said Thank you too.

Nick called for Kenith to go on a vacation with him and his wife, and Kenith think that its a good idea for him and Lina to have baby. At the beach, the couples meet. "This is Kenith, Nira do you remeber him?" say Nick, holding Nira's waist. SHe smile, "yes, i do, hi Kenith." she say. " Hi." replay Kenith. Then Lina come out, Nira see a different woman, "You divorce your wife?" she whisper to Kenith. Kenith look at Nick and nod no, then he whisper to both of them, "She's my real wife." The couple the understand, "Oh...." they both say. Lina walk to them and greet, they greet her back, then they all went into the hotel together.

THE END!