My LEtter Of Sorrow To Annie

blazza

sarNie Egg
Is There Anyway i Can Make It Up To You..? Please Tell Me...Because Now You And I Are Both Hurt But It Wasnt Inteneded To Be...Except For Me..I Deserve Every Bit Of It...And If You Dont Want To Talk To Me Anymore...Then I Will Fall Deeply, And Be Feeling So Down. And Im So Lucky Just To Meet A Freind Like You But I Think Of You As More Then A Freind. So If YOu Completely Ignore CEE And Hate CEE Forever...Then I Will Just Find My Own Way And Let Memories Float On In My Head. I Will Just Be Myself, A Loner As Always.But I Broke A Trust And I Know Its Difficult For YOu To Forgive A Jerk Like Me. I've Been Feeling Empty Inside Ever Since I Haven't Been Talking To You, To Tell You The Truth. You Change My Life Dramtically, Did YOu Know That Na Jaa? I Used To Not Talk Much At School And I WOuldn't Even Have A Smile On My Face But Just Frowns. Since Then All I See Is A Smile On The Mirror And Im Always So Excited Everytime I Wake Up So That I Can Talk To YOu. I Would ALways Anticipated YOur Every Message That YOu Left. It Seem That YOu
Would Always Make Up My Whole Day, And YOu REally Do. I Cant Go Through A Day Without You And If I Do Then It Just Tears In My Eyes. Cee Miss You For Everytime Minute That Pass By And Cee Love YOu For Every Chance That I Get TO Talk TO. But Now, Im Waiting Patiently For Answers. So Please Tell Me. And If You Wish Not To Talk TO Me Anymore, Then Let Me Thank You For Every Moment That I Spent With This Angel And Let Me Pray To The Lord For YOur Protection And Happiness And If One Day, If Annie Chea Is Mourning Because A Loved One Has Pass Away Then I, Carrie Sim, WIll Beg The Lord TO Trade Places With Annie Chea Loved One Or Herself, Because My Life Is Worthless...But Please Lord, Dont Take Her Smile Away, Because Thats The Only Thing That Keeping This World Filled With Life And Happiness. Look What I Have Cause... Seem My Whole World Is Washed Away... I Dont Want Hurt Another Person Feeling Ever Again... This Is The Most Guiltiest Feeling I Ever Felt. Let Me Vanish If You Will, I Just Cause Too Much Pain...
I Will Be Lucky To Just Have Met A Friend Like Her...

STIMA

gosh i almost had a heart attack i thought annie chea passed away.
is she a member of this forum? o_o wouldn't it be better to PM her..? but yeh sorry if i just sidebusted out of no where.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Who's Annie Chea...or Carrie Sim? Is Carrie Sim also Cee? Is Cee a guy or a girl? Also, why are there two threads to this? Hmm...there are so many mysteries to this? Man...

Seriously, I think you should make an apology video. If you do, we're all totally on your side. Go man go!! We're rooting for you! :dude: :dude:

P.S. Mods! Please oh please do not delete this thread! I need this. Please!!!!

Nameless

N i n j a
Who's Annie Chea...or Carrie Sim? Is Carrie Sim also Cee? Is Cee a guy or a girl? Also, why are there two threads to this? Hmm...there are so many mysteries to this? Man...

Seriously, I think you should make an apology video. If you do, we're all totally on your side. Go man go!! We're rooting for you! :dude: :dude:

P.S. Mods! Please oh please do not delete this thread! I need this. Please!!!!

uhm dood. you're lame.

XCappy

Mr. Char
I wonder myself what's going on too over here. Maybe He/She hit the button New Topic by quoting the text from the first topic ? I don't know...

Go explain in private buddies.

natty

Chubs
for the monkey king.. i'm breaking my words.. anyways..

i agree.. if you really feel bad and want to be sorry.. you should make a video.. words are just words.. pictures will say it all.. and i think you should post it here with this letter too just to really let her know that you are 100% sincere.. other then that.. fake..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
for the monkey king.. i'm breaking my words.. anyways..
i agree.. if you really feel bad and want to be sorry.. you should make a video.. words are just words.. pictures will say it all.. and i think you should post it here with this letter too just to really let her know that you are 100% sincere.. other then that.. fake..
Hmm...I like your avatar. Speaking of Avatar, is anyone here a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender? Man, I so love that show. I wonder when season 3 is going to start. Nickelodeon is so annoying in that aspect.