MY MAN WEIR

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG WHAT CAN I SAI. He got everythings HES SOOO ADORABLE HIS SMILE AND EYE`S KILLING ME..He is sooo HoOot. Cant get enought of him....Where can i find his infor

cecilia

Staff member
yeah i like him in that PRPFK with ALEXANDRA .. they are so cute in there together ..

maybe check it out in PANCAKE's forum .. might find it there since they're 'kindda' is together ..

nina07

sarNie Adult
one word..

sexay !!!

i never really knew who he was until pleng ruk rim fung khong..and i was like omg !!! WELL..i didnt like himm at first but then he kind of grew on me...yeah weir and alexandra do look cute together...PRRFK is one of my favorite lakorns he did...XD

boakim123

sarNie Egg
i start to know weir since his first lakorn with pancake, plik din sudao! and am glued to him since then!!!!

lala121

sarNie Egg
i agree i luv him 2 espically in Ter Kue Cheewit with Pinky Savika right now all the cute scene GOD i just can't get enough of them in there♥

max

sarNie Elites
I like Weir... with Alexandra! Haha =) I do like him, though. I think that he has a charming smile!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah love Weir. he's so cute. he has the cutest smile ever! love him with Alexandra and Pinky. right now so nuts over him and Pinky. they are so cute together in the la korn. :D

ningnoy

sarNie Egg
he's alright looking hehe...i like him in Dung Duang Haruetai with Kwan...oh ya, he's got a sweet voice too, love his song in that lakorn!

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
Credits to Win&Weir Fanclub!!
Name: Sukollawat Kanarot
Nickname: Wier
Birthday: April 18, 1985
Height: 184cm.
Weight: 75kg.
Special Talent: Is skilled at singing, sang on the soundtrack of "Plik Din Su Dao."
Awards: Top Award 2006, Best Male Newcomer
First Lakorn: "Plik Din Su Dao", with Pancake Khemanit Jamikorn.
Currently Filming: "Dung Duang Haruthai", with Kwan Usamanee Waitayanon, & "Poot Mae Nam Kong", with Alexandra Bounxoeui.

nina07

sarNie Adult
GOSH HE'S JUST SOO...UMPHH !! HAHAHA..I'D TAP THAT..JUST KIDDING !! HAHAHAAHAHAH.. :loool:

but no, i love him with alexandra..they seem like they look right for each other and that they complete one another... :wub:

N.jareeya

sarNie Egg
OMG!! i just saw this topic hahah looks like i got more people in the competition with me now hahaha.. i thought he was cute since i saw him in plik din soo dow.. luv at first sight :D ahah