My Name is Khan

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i read the review for this movie and everyone seems to like it so much...and i'm sure i'll love it too cause of SRK and Kajol! One of bollywood most amazing couple! Just got finish dl it, gonna watch it tonight.... ^_^

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
honesty from my opinion, i actually thought this movie was really boring....i was so excited to see it, but while watching it i was dissapointed....i didn't like the movie...especially the storyline, it just boring...and i notice, it's very different from all other hindi movie because there's no singing in this one...lol...

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I havn't seen the movie but my American Professor recommend it. For what I understand it is not like a typical Hindi movie but it have a stronge message. (9/11 and muslim) We went to St. PAul, Minnesota for the a class field expereince and he was looking for this movie at the Hmong flea market. I am planning to watch it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This was definitely not a BORING film!!! It was fantastic. Loved the movie. It is not your typical Bollywood romance. There's so much more to it.

Highly recommended, it is up there with Forrest Gump. Fantatic. FANTASTIC! Brilliant. I enjoyed it much more than Slumdog Millionaire.

fun

Expired Sarnie
it is a 3 hr film. my name is khan, conveys many strong messages. it was a beautiful and touching film.

Muddie Murda

smile...
It has been added to my favorite movie list and will be up there on my DVD collection!!! I love it to pieces. Everyone moment T_T But like some said, "it's too sad to watch again." lol

ntxawm209

sarNie Egg
Saw da movie a months ago, movie was alright n quite boring. Performance was grt, esp Srk!!! Srkajol looks nice together, good pair.
Love Srk as an actor, he mite win best actor nxt year.

Arlin

sarNie Egg
I haven't see it, maybe sow late to watch cos the movie was release a few months ago. althought no singing in this movie but i still like it cos SRK-KAJOL is my lovely bollywood couple :)

wangjiwei

sarNie Egg
Jasmine in zhang ziyi, read the really think she is very strong, especially the rain there own production, admire acting
Angels are the concept of Japanese piece chaos doesn't support but not understand the actress is not too beautiful picture of what the expected good end but anyhow some different feelings
Lavender takeshi kaneshiro play angels Hong Kong piece good-looking
RuLian teacher Japan's new won the Oscar for best foreign film but not "big" movies very touched
Bai ye do Korean suspense based on a novel I read novels absolutely not inferior even has another Angle shock
Oscar de la Renta Wedding Dresses

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
It's not your typical Hindi movie, so don't expect singing and dancing, but over all I loved it. It's beautifully done, and convey a good, strong message. I laugh and cry along with Khan. I watched on netflix two month ago and I would recommend it to those who haven't seen it yet. Great film!!!

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
omg, me loves this moive. The scene where he says 'don't cry' and walks around, i was about to cry, and i NEVER cry during any movie. That was the closest i ever got to crying and thats a feat for any movie/drama/book for me.

The story is about a muslim man who has Aspergers syndrome. He falls for a hindu women who has a kid and somehow they get married and then 9/11 happens. You need to watch the rest, because thats the amazing good bit where u will cry ur eyes out and applaud SRK's amazing acting skills.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I am so happy to see SRK and Kajol reunite in this film! Though most likely it will bore me at times if I watch it, I'm sure that it convey good themes like fans of the movie are saying. SRK is definitely a powerful actor, and Kajol's a wonderful actress. It's so awesome and touching to see them again. Brings back so many good memories. ^_^