My Posters

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
HOT poster!!!
Thank you very much! I have always wanted to ask you this, do we know each other...way back in the old days?...not sure if it's during stars2dramas, presarnworld or dreams forum days... It's been sooo long and your user name rings a bell. If you're the candylover that I'm talking about, we even exchanged email addresses and kept in touch there. You even sent me a card gift through mail for one of my bdays. I think I still have it somewhere. We were obsessed with Num Sornram back in them days I think. Lol. If you're not the person I'm thinking of, ignore everything I said. Lol.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much! I have always wanted to ask you this, do we know each other...way back in the old days?...not sure if it's during stars2dramas, presarnworld or dreams forum days... It's been sooo long and your user name rings a bell. If you're the candylover that I'm talking about, we even exchanged email addresses and kept in touch there. You even sent me a card gift through mail for one of my bdays. I think I still have it somewhere. We were obsessed with Num Sornram back in them days I think. Lol. If you're not the person I'm thinking of, ignore everything I said. Lol.
No, I'm not the person that you were talking about.
Lol. ^_^ I think there's another person with the similar user name as mine.