MY SISTER-N-LAW IS ANGRY AT ME.

red_handed

sarNie Egg
SO HERE IS THE STORY:

I DON'T HAVE MY OWN CAR, SO I DRIVE MY IN-LAWS CAR, FOR GOOD PURPOSES SUCH AS...
SCHOOL, WORK, AND PICKING UP MY HUSBAND'S YOUNGER BROTHER FROM SCHOOL
MY SISTER-N-LAW IS "FIGHTING" WITH ME FOR THE CAR
IN HER CASE, SHE DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL, SHE SAYS SHE IS GOING BACK TO WORK, AND LOVES TO GO TO HER MOM'S HOUSE
HER AND HER HUSBAND HAVE THEIR OWN CAR, BUT SINCE HE GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT A FEW DAYS AGO,
SHE IS DEMANDING FOR THE CAR THAT I AM DRIVING, WHICH IS MY ONLY WAY OF TRANSPORTATION
YET, ALL SHE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT IS THAT THEIR CAR WAS IN AN ACCIDENT AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER CAR
WHICH I THINK IS RIDICULOUS BECAUSE IT'S STILL RUNNING AND OKAY TO DRIVE
IT'S NOT LIKE THE CAR IS TOTALED OR ANYTHING.

mokka

sarNie Adult
Wow you sure have a tough sister in law... well she just need to realize that everything doesn't revolve around her. She is a married woman so need to realize that and grow up because from how it seemed... she is still a little kid...

What you did seemed reasonable to me. You are just doing your part of taking care of the family on behalf of your in laws who are at work and expected someone to take care of the younger ones.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Just do your part.

If she makes a big scene people will see the truth out anyways.
besides, she is married what right does she have to take anything from you. you are the nyab in your home and she is a nyab to someone else so it's not your problem that she has a problem.

red_handed

sarNie Egg
I feel like I am the only nyab in the house
she should know better since she married into the family 2 years before I did
but she doesn't do anything
it is ridiculous of her to text me all day trying to get the car from me just so she can go shopping
I am pregnant and waiting to get my medi- cal settled
the whole time I am there.. She texts me non-stop.
It is very annoying

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I feel like I am the only nyab in the house
she should know better since she married into the family 2 years before I did
but she doesn't do anything
it is ridiculous of her to text me all day trying to get the car from me just so she can go shopping
I am pregnant and waiting to get my medi- cal settled
the whole time I am there.. She texts me non-stop.
It is very annoying

Oh, are you saying she is the other nyab in your family?? I thought you meant she is your husband's sister...
If that is the case, it does make life harder for you.
Just ignore her. When she complains, just respond as if there's nothing wrong so you get things your way since you're the one taking care of other people, not her.
Does she have any children? If not, maybe that is what makes her very immature and having no sympathy.

red_handed

sarNie Egg
Oh, are you saying she is the other nyab in your family?? I thought you meant she is your husband's sister...
If that is the case, it does make life harder for you.
Just ignore her. When she complains, just respond as if there's nothing wrong so you get things your way since you're the one taking care of other people, not her.
Does she have any children? If not, maybe that is what makes her very immature and having no sympathy.

she has two kids already.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
you guys dont get along? i would just tell her that i need the car and will bring it back as soon as im done with my errands. If she keep texting, just ignore it.

kulyia

RUK
okay so then its really no ones car beside mommy and daddys then right? If so then she has no right to fuss over it which kind of includes you. HOWEVER, you're doing the work and transportation in the house which gives you more right. Whenever she ask for it just say you have stuff to do if you really do. And if her reason for the car is not important then forget about her dumb plea.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
you sure have a very annoying sister in law...just ignore her...i just hope she will get the message...
If not...then i'll say she's an ass wanting the car all to herself then...

red_handed

sarNie Egg
SHE IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU PEOPLE.
GOODNESS!!! MY HUSBAND AND I PLAN TO MOVE OUT THIS SUMMER.
I CANNOT LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS HER BECAUSE SHE IS LAZY AND IT ANNOYS THE HECK OUT OF ME!
I'M NOT A PERFECT PERSON, BUT I KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN HER.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
All i gotta give out this speech is that no Muam(Sister-In-Law) have the right to go over their Nyab. If anyone shall look down on their nyab that mean they are looking down on their brother also. One thing if she's married what the hell is she back fighting for things at her parents place. She's already gone,,,gone with the wind!

gurlie

sarNie Egg
there seem to be a trend in here that could be easily solve:
1. The situation suck but hey maybe this will be a reality slap to motivate you to be more independent and get your own car so you don't have deal with her

Alot of the problems i read in here could have been solve if we just depend on ourselves and not others.

oldpenny

sarNie Egg
Well give her the car. And don't pick up the brother. Let them do it. Just give them back their car, their stuff and watch them, respectfully though. You do not want drama. Just be patient. If they ask why arent you picking up the brother, just say you have no car.

In my case when I didnt have a car yet, I wouldnt bother to drive my in law's, because I went through the same thing, avoid drama, so I drove my husband to work and took his car. When i had enough money, i went ahead and cashed in my own car.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
god, that is pretty crazy and an unreasonably and selfish sister of urs!
--
i would have to have in laws who do not understand me but throw stupid reasons at me.--
well, u could try giving her reasons and see if she would take them but it is hard.

i am a person i could never give much advice to anyone because people always claim they are "VERY SMART" in their own ways!
hate it!!! try confronting her and if she doesn't understand, talk to ur brother.

if he feels the car isn't necessary, he might let u use for now.
hope everything works out!