My Taboo Love -One Shot-

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling

The following is a work of fiction. The events and characters are fictional and do not represent anyone is in real life. No offence is intended towards anyone.
My Taboo Love
© 2011. All Rights Reserved to littledummy @ Asianfuse - Please do not distribute without permission. Copyright or Violation without the author consent will not be tolerated.

Started | …September 01, 2011
Status | In progress…
Last updated | …September 01. 2013

A warm welcome to everyone, first off I would like to say, ‘yes! My computer is finally fixed and most of everything has not been deleted, but sadly the ones that have been lost were my newest documents/stories.’ Though it’s okay, I’ll just stick with what I got.

I wrote this two years ago, this is one of the stories where if I had a writer block and no motivation, I would come to this one shot to jabber my other thoughts. So that’s what I will be doing, I’ll jabber my thoughts and share you what My Taboo Love will give. I’m not really good at comedy and I stank at making the story entertaining, but I welcome comments and critique and I’ll like to apologize for my grammar and punctuation and any mistake I had and will make along the way. Thank you and hopefully this fanfic will be interesting, enjoy ^.^
 ​
-Alie
 ​
...​

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
..................................................................................[Who Says It Was Taboo?]..................................................................................

I can slightly remember his face on that first day, he wasn’t the perfect guy, but he is perfect to me. A little bit on the heavy side, but it made him look built and the most amazing eyes that sparks whenever he smiles. His especially suitable lips and his heavenly laugh made him manly no doubt.

The first time I had met him was when he had moved in to live with us. A country boy he was, dark skin and tall. I was memorized by his sparkling eyes; it took my breath away and had made my heart jump. But eventually it vanished when mom pointed out Simon is my cousin.

I Naomi feel in love with my first cousin. How awful can that be, just knowing you can never be together. Did I cheat God and now karma is biting me. Eventually I told myself to stop, but gosh he is a husband material. My dream guy, my prince in shining armor, but most of all he is still my cousin.

Most morning when I wake up and look through my window, I see him watering mom’s flowers or coming back from a jog, it just melts my heart. I will smile upon the image but sigh when knowing it can never work.

Unable to do anything but distract myself and keep my distance away. This was harder then I have thought, I saw him everywhere and I could not stop myself from goggling him when I get the chance to see him do chores even if it was not his job.

There was only one time I left myself off guard yet it was the most amazingly thing ever but totally wrong.

Mom had left the house to get some grocery so it was just Simon and I alone in the house. I happily forgotten about Simon due to the yummy red velvet cake I have baked. Also the clumsy me who happenly thought “this broken chair will not break if I reach for the plate up in the cabinet,” boy was I wrong. Next thing I know, I heard a crack and me falling backwards.

I did realize I did not fall alone when I felt two strong arms warp around my waist and the cushion protecting me from hitting the tile floors. Opening my eye lids, I turn my head to see who had caught me. That very moment when I had turn my head, the two gorgeous eyes I have been trying to avoid stared right back at me.

Not knowing to myself that my nose is touching the side of his face, I could not help but float in his gaze and literally had my lips meet his skin.

His voice broke my thought as I came back to reality and hurry stood up. Mumbling a small thank you I kept my distant watching him give me a smile before leaving the kitchen.

Smacking my palm with my head feeling embarrass, I took deep breaths to calm my heart down and to tell myself this is wrong yet it feels so good!

Sighing I open my bag of chips and began munching on them while watching the new drama my friend has been bragging about being so romantic and sweet.

After going through only the first episode I have fallen madly in love with the male lead. My smile rose whenever he smile showing off his two adorable dimples, oh my gosh those are to die for. Sighing, I need to find a man like that.

“Is he really that good looking?” The voice spoke next to my ear as I turn to look who, but wrong move when I literally have my nose touching his cheek close enough to kissing it. Even bad move to letting his aroma suck me in, when I realize I did not move nor did him. I gasp jumping off the couch having the chips flutter out the bag and onto the floor.

Avoiding his gaze and trying to calm my beating heart, I distract myself by cleaning the mess I had made. ‘Oh boy, say something!’ I argue with myself trying to find my voice. “To answer your question, yes he really is good looking.”

“Pftt, he looks like a girl.” I heard him snicker before he walks out the room.

Looking up, I question myself with what was wrong with him but ignore it and continue cleaning the mess I made before mom gets home and lecture me for being careless. Oh gosh! I nearly ate him alive a moment ago. Oh bad bad bad me. Why could I not think of innocent things?

As I continue to argue with myself quietly, I reach to grab the chip next to the coffee table, yet the moment I did that, another hand had grab mine. Unsure to what is happening, I lift my head up and a stranger I do not know smile ready to plant a kiss on top of my knuckles. Time stop and all I could do was trying to fight the urge to not squeal at how good looking he was. I mean, WOW, he is one hunk of a man.

The clearing of someone throat stop him from actually planting that kiss he was going to give me. Who dear disturbed my moment of happiness? The stranger and I turn to look and there stood the one man that literally had me wanting to strangle myself.

I felt the stranger loosening my hand yet I held on tight still waiting for that kiss, another clearance made me let go as I became annoy and continue with my chips before stomping myself out the room and into the kitchen where I toss the bag away and went straight to the frig for some ice cream. No wonder I am not losing any weight, look at the junk food I am eating. I look at my flabby arms down to my thick thighs, what a failure on trying to look sexy for this summer. I guess it is another year of boy short and t-shirt to the beach again, darn and I wanted to wear that sexy bikini I got last year.

Stopping myself from stuffing my mouth with another spoonful of ice cream, my mind wonders back to that stranger earlier. I wonder if he is a friend of Simon?…Oh shoot, the drama is still playing! ‘Please please please,’ I crept back to the room hoping they are not in the living room. I sigh when I saw no one and went back to the couch to watch Duang Jai Akkanee and continue to eat my ice cream.

Before I could shove another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth, I heard a loud bang. Turning away from the drama, I wonder what that noise was.

…BANG!…

There goes another bang. What is going on? Getting up as I went out the living room to the noise earlier.

…BANG!…

I stop holding the container of ice cream against my chest as I used the spoon as my weapon.

…BANG!…

I jump, startle and begin to freak out. What if it’s a burglar? My hand starts to shake in fright but I went to where the noise came from.

…BANG!…

Stopping once again as the noise came from Simon room. Wondering what’s going on in there, I went closer to his door and put my ear against it.

“Dang it Chris! Quiet down, I don’t want Naomi to hear us.”

“Will you should hurry up and just stick it in.”

“It’s not as easy as it looks so hold your horses.” Simon grumbles sighing deeply from the other side.

What in the world are they doing in there? Stick what in? And why are they so quiet? Gosh!

“We did it earlier, what’s so hard doing it a second time?” The guy Chris complains.

“Will you quiet down!” Simon hiss, “I’m going in so don’t move.”

I held my breath as my heart begins to beat faster, ‘don’t tell me…

…BANG!…

Nearly dropping my ice cream, I held it tighter and waited for any other noise. I heard a grunt coming from Chris as he mumbles something I couldn’t hear. A soft moan hang in the air and soon panting was heard.

“Ah…, ah…, Simon,” Chris pauses as if trying to catch his breath, “you’re”...“going”...“too”...“slow”...“gosh dang it, just shove it in deeper!…AHHH!”

Backing away from the door and just stare at it, my mind went blank as an unwanted image sank into my brain, ‘no!’ It can’t be. Heading back to the living room as I sat down looking at nothing but trying to understand what had happen earlier in the room.

“Hey Naomi?”

Turning to the voice, I blush and look at Simon who was fluster and sweating with his clothes wrinkle. “Yes,” I reply trying to sound normal and calm.

“Did you want to eat some fried rice?” Simon nervously ask, though it seems like he wanted to ask me something else, but I wasn’t sure.

I nodded, “sure,” and continue back to the drama ignoring his presence.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................