My trailer

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Sorry, I wasn't sure which thread to place this if it needs to be move please do so.

Anyway, the shout out thread reminded me that I didn't share my video with you guys.

Karen Marie Moning's (my fav. author) publishing company had a contest for the readers. The contest was to create a book trailer for KMM's Fever series. The rules were pretty strict but the turn out was great. The grand prize winner gets a 4 day trip for two to Dublin, Ireland (where the story takes place), and there are two first prize winners. I won't go into too much detail but it was funny doing this. I was more optimistic about my chances when there were only five entries but apparently the rest of the entries put up their videos last minute like I did.

I'm happy with how it my video turned out, it's not what I originally had in mind but I made due with what resources I had. I had to do all the camera work (which was my digi cam and not camcorder by the way). All original photos and music too (part of the rules but some people missed that part so you'll see some videos with with copyrighted and royalty free work). So yeah, gives you an idea of what I sound like and I wanted to share the other videos because they were so good.

Fever Trailer Contest

Oh KMM's new book Dreamfever is coming out on Aug. 18th, that's why there's this contest. :)

***No one that submitted videos were professionals and like I said, people work with what they had but every worked hard. So please leave the negativity and hate. Just saying. I consider many of these ladies friends and don't want to be the reason any of them might be getting hateful comments.